Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN] [Ethereum Lyte] [ELYTE] BOUNTIES AVAILABLE, WEBSITE & WP RELEASED! - page 7. (Read 7643 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Apply here if you have your airdropped ELITE still.  Form will stay open for 1 week and then we will announce what happens to any ELYTE that isn't claimed???
I have never participated or participated but not received
but i have ELITE buy in exchange
did i get involved not you
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Hi roastedparsnip,
I posted topic for ELITE, i want t post this topic again. I am sorry.

I fill form today. please help me .
i think i give wrong ETH adress : 0x1863a1cE2a91ed88ed221E122462b52c406846Eb
I want to edit ETH adress : https://etherscan.io/token/0x0a76aad21948ea1ef447d26dee91a54370e151e0?a=0x1863a1ce2a91ed88ed221e122462b52c406846eb
my profile link : https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/thanhnx-1229568
Activity: 5
I have a question !
ELITE will rename to ELYTE . All not exchange ?
Activity: 232
I collect coins and tokens. HODL!
So Philicibine is not a scammer?
Good news.
I just applied for the new coins.
I was going to try and sell 1/2 but decided against it so now my airdrop is 599.95. gnugh.
Not as nice as 600, whatever.

Anyways, was there no way to keep the name elite?
I feel like that was part of the charm of this coin.
ebtc kept the name somehow with their swap.

Thanks for the work new crew.
I hope this new coin goes somewhere.
I will do what I can to help!!!!!

Activity: 213
Ok it's clear the previous coins was a scam. Now you're trying to bring Elyte to live again. For formeren owners there is a possibility for a swap. But for New People who are interested. What is this coin all about?  We're can I read more about it

Right now the priority is to send ELYTE coins to ELITE holders up until the deadline.

Once that deadline has passed then there will be an opportunity to take the next steps such as roadmap, website etc.

What I can say is that the roadmap will be similar to the one for ELITE because the whole purpose of this new project is to achieve what ELITE should have been if the dev had not disappeared.

Also, it's highly likely that there will still be lots of coins left over after the deadline for ELITE holders to claim so there will be plenty of ELYTE to be distributed to the community after Wednesday.
Activity: 38
Hey stepping in here. I filled out the google form.
I wanted to sell my ELITE but the price is so low, that i decided to keep most of it. looking forward to this project and ELYTE airdrop! :-)
Activity: 95
Merit: 22
NEXT exchange -> simple, safe and fast
Ok it's clear the previous coins was a scam. Now you're trying to bring Elyte to live again. For formeren owners there is a possibility for a swap. But for New People who are interested. What is this coin all about?  We're can I read more about it
Activity: 215
Merit: 10
Why do you need proceed swapping instead of creation own token with some airdrop for community growing?

You don't actually have to send your ELITE to anyone. You just have to prove that you own those ELITE in the first place.

I apologise if that was misleading and I'll try to make that clearer but if you read the instructions on how to claim your ELYTE you can see that it doesn't involve sending your ELITE to anyone.

Yeah, thank you for the refinement.
BTW, already received my ELYTE token - that was really fast. Now I'm hodler Smiley
Just processed your drop.  Added some as a formal apology.  I did not realise this was the Yobit wallet.  I hope you can accept my apology.

Great to see my honest name is restored. Apologies are accepted! Thanks for your work and wish ELYTE great success!

Thanks for understanding and thanks for supporting ELYTE. If everyone gives their support then ELYTE can make big progress before Christmas!
I also submitted the form. When will i receive ELYTE?

Are you a current holder of ELITE?

This first round of distribution is for people who are holding the old ELITE coin where the dev scammed everyone. If you hold those coins then you will receive the same amount of ELYTE. You don't have to pay anything so there is no risk for you.

If you aren't a current ELITE holder then please wait until the deadline and whatever coins are left over will be distributed to the community.

The deadline for current ELITE holders to claim their ELYTE coins is Wednesday 15th November at 22:00 GMT.
Activity: 2
I also submitted the form. When will i receive ELYTE?
Activity: 8
Just processed your drop.  Added some as a formal apology.  I did not realise this was the Yobit wallet.  I hope you can accept my apology.

Great to see my honest name is restored. Apologies are accepted! Thanks for your work and wish ELYTE great success!
Activity: 58
Please people!  If you dont hold ELITE, it is a waste of time filling the form in.  We will distribute to non holders soon but for now it is just slowing things up if you apply.
Activity: 58
Thanks for answer! This situation is kinda funny because I have only 60 ELITE and already suspected in something. But also it is offensively when someone calls you scammer. Hope this misunderstanding will be resolved soon.
I filled form yesterday and didn't receive any ELYTE. When I will receive it?

You are suspected of being the dev who scammed everyone with ELITE coin.

If you can prove to Philicibine that you aren't the same person then you'll get your coins otherwise you won't get any ELYTE.

I already ansvered in ELITE tread and in Philicibine pm. No response. And I can repeat here, that I send my ELITE from yobit to myeterwallet, so "scammer adress" = "yobit adress". I gues it is possible to check from which adress comes transactions from yobit so everybody who suspect me can check and proove my words.

If that's the case then there won't be any problems, you'll just have to give Philicibine a bit of time to check everything out as he won't be online for a few hours yet.

If you are genuine then you'll get your coins and an apology for the suspicion.

If you can prove to Philicibine that you aren't the same person then you'll get your coins otherwise you won't get any ELYTE.

I already ansvered in ELITE tread and in Philicibine pm. No response. And I can repeat here, that I send my ELITE from yobit to myeterwallet, so "scammer adress" = "yobit adress". I gues it is possible to check from which adress comes transactions from yobit so everybody who suspect me can check and proove my words.

Activity: 55
I'll have to deeply analyze this project - feels so solid!
Pages:
Jump to: