Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN] [Ethereum Lyte] [ELYTE] BOUNTIES AVAILABLE, WEBSITE & WP RELEASED! - page 6. (Read 7643 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Which Information is right?

Contract Address: 0x05d379b48a8622ae4018309e116420db4a38a225
Token Name:        Ethereum Lyte
Symbol:               ELYTE
Decimals:             18
Supply:                1,000,000

This one.  The other is just his ETH address lol!
Activity: 61
Which Information is right?

Or this from hekimdemirci

Contract Address: 0x316483baea8c4cbac29ad195c78d34138f97efc4
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Nothing to Lose
are this project will continue the ELITE projects or will be different one? are the ELITE will be over or cant be trade anymore?
Activity: 14
I will suggest to restore confidence and to build true supporting community team who took over this project to carry on should come out with their social media profiles. It isn't big thing just like happening in other projects a brif introduction of teams is usual thing to be shared to make sure transparency.

very good point memii, because 98% of tokens based on airdrops do not show their teams ID and almost all are scams...this one , however, will be community driven token and am ready to join the team and expose my profile which will help boost the token...guys contact me on steemit ie Charles1...authenticity, great idea, great/ contant communication and solid marketing can make this token be very successful  Grin . Why hide our ID if we are real and know what we are doing? Only scammers or guys without experience hide their ID  Wink lets make this a success and shame the scammers
I will suggest to restore confidence and to build true supporting community team who took over this project to carry on should come out with their social media profiles. It isn't big thing just like happening in other projects a brif introduction of teams is usual thing to be shared to make sure transparency.

You make a very valid point.  I am not really making any effort to be anonymous.  This however, is my first go at making a coin.  I do have quite a busy life outside of this and whilst giving it a go I would like to get the team together and some real goals set in a white paper before we make it all public and official.

Its too early in the process for this to be getting in the way of work and family life.  Hopefully people understand.

Soon though... soon!
Activity: 107
Can I understand that the project was taken over by a new author? I remember before participating in this project airdrop,
I bought about 2245 ELITE with all my spare money when the price was high and it became a disaster as everyone knows.

Now I want to get ELYTE but I don't know how. Can somebody help me to do that?

PS: I have this amount on Yobit.

UPDATE: 14:38 GMT Thursday 9th November 2017

Philicibine has just confirmed that there will be a change to the process of claiming your ELYTE coins to make it easier for everyone to join the new project. You no longer need to burn your ELITE. Please follow these steps:

1. Fill out the form here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfuq3vjE4NSDm5I8baIiuxYu22xgeVxzyJbII-9HR5mr2jS4g/viewform

2. Philicibine will then manually check addresses to make sure everything is legitimate and will send the coins once he is happy.

3. You will need to add the following contract details to MyEtherWallet to list the coin in your account before you can recieve it.

Token Name:        Ethereum Lyte
Symbol:               ELYTE
Decimals:             18
Supply:                1,000,000

If we all contribute in whatever way we can then this project has a great chance of succeeding! And it goes without saying that I'll be improving this thread and updating it as we go along.

IMPORTANT: DEADLINE FOR COIN SWAPS IS WEDNESDAY 15TH NOVEMBER 2017 AT 22:00 GMT

hope it helps...

They ask in the form an ETH address where the Elite are stored, but my coins are on Yobit and I think that's no ETH address!

its very easy to open myetherwallet and if you have one, then transfer it there and follow the instructions which I sent you
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
I bought about 2245 ELITE with all my spare money when the price was high and it became a disaster as everyone knows.

Philicibine has just confirmed that there will be a change to the process of claiming your ELYTE coins to make it easier for everyone to join the new project. You no longer need to burn your ELITE. Please follow these steps:

1. Fill out the form here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfuq3vjE4NSDm5I8baIiuxYu22xgeVxzyJbII-9HR5mr2jS4g/viewform

2. Philicibine will then manually check addresses to make sure everything is legitimate and will send the coins once he is happy.

3. You will need to add the following contract details to MyEtherWallet to list the coin in your account before you can recieve it.

If we all contribute in whatever way we can then this project has a great chance of succeeding! And it goes without saying that I'll be improving this thread and updating it as we go along.

hope it helps...

They ask in the form an ETH address where the Elite are stored, but my coins are on Yobit and I think that's no ETH address!

see this post by roastedparsnip

quote.......................................................................... ........

Note: I have created this thread on behalf of the ELYTE campaign. I haven't created the ERC20 contract so I don't have control of the tokens. Philicibine is currently responsible for that so please PM or ask in the thread if you have questions.

ETHEREUM LYTE
[ELYTE]

TELEGRAM GROUP

If you've been following the Ethereum Lite project then hopefully you've come to the same conclusion as everyone else that it was indeed a scam and the dev has no intention of coming back.

However, anyone can read through the last few pages of that thread and see that there was a lot of community support for that project and people (myself included) were hoping that the dev would come back and revive the coin.As that hasn't happened, a few of us were starting to talk about ways to take over the coin and move it forward as a community. Philicibine has taken the initiative to create a new contract with 1,000,000 coins with 100,000 coins for dev fund and bounties, just as with ELITE. The project is now known as Ethereum Lyte.

unquote..............................

hope it helps...

Activity: 95
Merit: 22
NEXT exchange -> simple, safe and fast
So after wednesday we know if all old coins are swapped for the New one. What Will you do with the coins that ain't swapped? And do you use the original website for further development: http://ethereumlite.org/
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
Just got the new coins. Thank you.
Is there no way to call this elite at this point?
I wonder how ebtc kept the name after all their drama?

It would be great if that was possible but I'm not sure if we would be allowed to use the same name on exchanges or CMC and it would also leave open the possibility of the old scammer dev re-appearing once the price goes up and trying to create FUD to bring the project down.
Activity: 38
I just wanted to give feedback and thank for the airdrop. The new dev(s) sent me equal amout of the new ELYTE token i have in ELITE. Go ELYTE! :-)

Thank you ELYTE team!

Activity: 232
Merit: 100
I collect coins and tokens. HODL!
Just got the new coins. Thank you.
Is there no way to call this elite at this point?
I wonder how ebtc kept the name after all their drama?
Activity: 40
Received my air drop, many thanks.

Philicibine, I think it would really help to just copy and paste the Road map and other info from Eilite. Just post in below your swap imformation in the opening post and this will help people understand what the coin will do and make them gain interest.

By just getting this listed on some exchanges and coin market cap will make it gain traction!
Activity: 1
 philicibine, I sent you my Yobit wallet address instead of a myEthereum Address. Should that matter?
The aim, is to continue where ELITE left off.  The coin had built-in value because of its low total supply.  Thats why the community got behind it so much.

My ultimate aim, because of this built-in value, is to get it into the hands of as many people as possible.  It already has the low transaction times and security it needs.  So we should aim to get this coin into retailers hands.  I would eventually like to partner with a card company, and make "gift card / discount card" style wallets.  Customers could buy a card with credit on, that gets a certain level of discount in partner shops / websites, and its all running on the eth blockchain.

It wouldnt be hard to setup a customer facing topup contract to buy more ELYTE when needed.

The ultimate aim of ELITE was for a decentralised exchange.  This would be costly / time consuming to setup and alot to maintain.  And ultimatley, the ELITE dev was always going to run so he could say what he wanted.

Hopefully my future plans wont take too long to sort out, and maybe the coin will start to see its inherant value.

I am sure lots of you have opinions on where we should go with this.  This is my first coin, so I am open to your ideas.  We are also looking for help from respectable members of the community.  If you have any input or ideas, jump into the telegram group for a chat.  The roadmap should be the next thing we do really.  Also a website.  We cant hope to be listed on exchanges without both.

Any people looking for bounties?  96k ELYTE sitting in the bounty pot.
Activity: 7
what is your goal in doing this?
Activity: 98
This project seem clearing and interesting with updating from dev. Hope this project will run better than ELITE for a long term.
Pages:
Jump to: