Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN] Halcyon - x15 POS - Cryptsy Bittrex - Dev Slow but Continue - page 50. (Read 193780 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
i have arabs group in my backing, we are buyings halcyon in exchange of guns and wars machines. pm if interesting

LOL
you made my day  Cool

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
This coin only goes up  Grin love it and so much more to come !!
Activity: 25
mod might deletes my posts, but i on my way to my gulfstreams aeroplanes to meeting some business partners on how we buy more halcyons. maybe we sell some oil fields in desert to other countries for halcyon and roots.
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
we buying halcyons and roots! only two bestest coin in week. halcyons we having 30,000. our targettings at 100,000 halcyons from our sale of oils and camels

I think you could buy more root and halcyon if you sold your turbo flying carpets also! Think about it!

How much for flying carpet? I want one! Cheesy
Activity: 350
we buying halcyons and roots! only two bestest coin in week. halcyons we having 30,000. our targettings at 100,000 halcyons from our sale of oils and camels

I think you could buy more root and halcyon if you sold your turbo flying carpets also! Think about it!
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
i have arabs group in my backing, we are buyings halcyon in exchange of guns and wars machines. pm if interesting

LOL
you made my day  Cool

He ran out of camels as he sold them for Rootcoin
Kid must have had his first beer
Activity: 126
Keep up the good work dev.

To anybody else still thinking about investing. There are 3 major releases scheduled in the next 10 days where the decentralized/trustless anon is the first (releasing on Sept 9)
The other 2 features are the Payment Platform and the Halcyon store. There are also a few other minor releases also. All in all, a great week ahead. Im not telling you to buy, just stating facts. The rest is for your own discernment. http://halcyon.pw/roadmap/

Roadmap is corrupt  Cool What ever this means.  Shocked

Can you explain what you mean?

It ends on 9th sept  Huh

May be a bug introduced, thanks for the notification I will check. Currently working on site and logo decisions Smiley

Fixed! Thanks for notifying me and not making silly fud Smiley   Halcyon community is a great one.

Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Legendary

LOL
you made my day  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Lol fudsters, they don't know what to invent

Everything is clean here, go fud another coin
Activity: 126

To anybody else still thinking about investing. There are 3 major releases scheduled in the next 10 days where the decentralized/trustless anon is the first (releasing on Sept 9)
The other 2 features are the Payment Platform and the Halcyon store. There are also a few other minor releases also. All in all, a great week ahead. Im not telling you to buy, just stating facts. The rest is for your own discernment. http://halcyon.pw/roadmap/

It ends on 9th sept  Huh

May be a bug introduced, thanks for the notification I will check. Currently working on site and logo decisions Smiley
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

It ends on 9th sept  Huh
Activity: 560

copper member
Activity: 658
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

Activity: 123
Merit: 104

That's a nice roadmap design/timeline. HAL seems to be making solid progress, and I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes in the next 10-60 days.
Activity: 336
uh oh, yourmother is fudding again...get your buy orders ready to pick up some cheap coins in case some noobs dump. Got mine set at 35-45k

My mission is to piss on shitcoins, not to play 6/49 lottery with them. Don't want to get dumped on to 10 satoshi, because all of a sudden, Dan Metcalf, after he flash dumps, decides to expose some flaws that "he found" on this coin's copy-pasta mixer.

Pretty miserable life you have if that's your mission. I feel bad for you son. Why keep making the same redundant fud posts, they are just going to get deleted anyways. Devs already told you that if he doesnt deliver, you are welcome to come back and bash all you want. So wait about a week and you can carry out your mission.

We should be sorry for YourMother, it lost all in Crypto

YourMother get a life!
uh oh, yourmother is fudding again...get your buy orders ready to pick up some cheap coins in case some noobs dump. Got mine set at 35-45k

My mission is to piss on shitcoins, not to play 6/49 lottery with them. Don't want to get dumped on to 10 satoshi, because all of a sudden, Dan Metcalf, after he flash dumps, decides to expose some flaws that "he found" on this coin's copy-pasta mixer.

Pretty miserable life you have if that's your mission. I feel bad for you son. Why keep making the same redundant fud posts, they are just going to get deleted anyways. Devs already told you that if he doesnt deliver, you are welcome to come back and bash all you want. So wait about a week and you can carry out your mission.
Activity: 420
This coin has been Steady Eddie the last day or so.
Pages:
Jump to: