Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN] Halcyon - x15 POS - Cryptsy Bittrex - Dev Slow but Continue - page 52. (Read 193780 times)

loq
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
I'm strongly into this coin and its tech. I also want to join the foundation Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Nice pumping again!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
goog
Just for you guys to be clear the first decentralized anon coin already exist and it is the one created by Dan.. XC

Yes, I agree. It is a great project, stable marketcap, innovative ideas. My project is a different approach which avoids using CoinJoin type of technologies, which is why it interests Dan.

XC is very strong already, maybe you will join us for our growth as well.

Greetings Halcyon community, I am Dan Metcalf, Developer of XC. I was invited to do the review for Halcyon coin as part of my proof of code service. I’m nearly done with my review of the code and expect to release the review on Sunday.
 I can assure you that the code is real, the anon is a real and working solution that likely took the developer countless hours of research and programming.   The solution is far superior to any of the centralized coinjoin implementations I have seen.  With that being said there is potential for a cross-block chain anonymous solution since HAL is completely decentralized and trust-less.

Since I am always excited to see additional innovation coming in to the scene, and at my core my deepest desire is to see crypto currencies adopted by the main stream. I have a vision of a decentralized world and anything that supports my vision and brings us one step closer deserves a chance to do so without being senselessly attacked.

I encourage you all to do your research in to a coin before investing as this review is focused on the code and making sure it works as stated, is secure and is not a virus/Trojan.

Dan Metcalf
ATC Secure
[email protected]

Best of wishes for both projects Smiley  

its  new,great  dve,LOVE   YOU Cheesy
Activity: 126
Just for you guys to be clear the first decentralized anon coin already exist and it is the one created by Dan.. XC

Yes, I agree. It is a great project, stable marketcap, innovative ideas. My project is a different approach which avoids using CoinJoin type of technologies, which is why it interests Dan.

XC is very strong already, maybe you will join us for our growth as well.

Greetings Halcyon community, I am Dan Metcalf, Developer of XC. I was invited to do the review for Halcyon coin as part of my proof of code service. I’m nearly done with my review of the code and expect to release the review on Sunday.
 I can assure you that the code is real, the anon is a real and working solution that likely took the developer countless hours of research and programming.   The solution is far superior to any of the centralized coinjoin implementations I have seen.  With that being said there is potential for a cross-block chain anonymous solution since HAL is completely decentralized and trust-less.

Since I am always excited to see additional innovation coming in to the scene, and at my core my deepest desire is to see crypto currencies adopted by the main stream. I have a vision of a decentralized world and anything that supports my vision and brings us one step closer deserves a chance to do so without being senselessly attacked.

I encourage you all to do your research in to a coin before investing as this review is focused on the code and making sure it works as stated, is secure and is not a virus/Trojan.

Dan Metcalf
ATC Secure
[email protected]

Best of wishes for both projects Smiley  
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

After a lot of thought, I've just hired AlbertDros of http://www.cryptodesign.net/ to redesign the Halcyon logo into a cleaner and more appealing design. His work is outstanding and I've heard from the community many times that we need a stronger "brand" image.

Smiley
Activity: 809
Merit: 1002

I can assure you that the code is real, the anon is a real and working solution that likely took the developer countless hours of research and programming.   The solution is far superior to any of the centralized coinjoin implementations I have seen.  With that being said there is potential for a cross-block chain anonymous solution since HAL is completely decentralized and trust-less.

Dan Metcalf
ATC Secure
[email protected]

Grin

Great

I'm amazed how cheap the price is considering what is going on here.  I wonder if it is under the radar because of the name.

I'm buying.  Looks like the dev constantly delivers and when all of this comes out a 400k marketcap seems really small if this truly is the first decentralized Anon coin.

I kind of agree with you, if this is truly the first decentralized anon coin confirmed by Dan Metcalf then this deserves a substantial higher value. I first overlooked the coin purely by its name, luckily I still got in on time.

Like a Boss
Activity: 224
goog

I can assure you that the code is real, the anon is a real and working solution that likely took the developer countless hours of research and programming.   The solution is far superior to any of the centralized coinjoin implementations I have seen.  With that being said there is potential for a cross-block chain anonymous solution since HAL is completely decentralized and trust-less.

Dan Metcalf
ATC Secure
[email protected]

Grin

Great

I'm amazed how cheap the price is considering what is going on here.  I wonder if it is under the radar because of the name.

I'm buying.  Looks like the dev constantly delivers and when all of this comes out a 400k marketcap seems really small if this truly is the first decentralized Anon coin.

I kind of agree with you, if this is truly the first decentralized anon coin confirmed by Dan Metcalf then this deserves a substantial higher value. I first overlooked the coin purely by its name, luckily I still got in on time.
Activity: 686

Dan Metcalf
ATC Secure
[email protected]

so let me get this right, your taking this comment positively

"The solution is far superior to any of the centralized coinjoin implementations I have see"

so the function is centralized. atcsecure did not say it was decentralized so how is that a good thing

I think he just made an effort to point out how other solutions are centralized.

"The [decentralized] solution is far superior to any of the centralized coinjoin implementations I have seen."

CoinShuffle is clearly referenced in their whitepaper.  I believe each wallet is its own mixer node...or something.

he did not say that though, if he meant it that way he would have compared it to other decentralized functions. it is compared to centralized functions. 
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Dan Metcalf
ATC Secure
[email protected]

"The solution is far superior to any of the centralized coinjoin implementations I have see"

so the function is centralized. atcsecure did not say it was decentralized so how is that a good thing

I think he just made an effort to point out how other solutions are centralized.

"The [decentralized] solution is far superior to any of the centralized coinjoin implementations I have seen."

CoinShuffle is clearly referenced in their whitepaper.  I believe each wallet is its own mixer node...or something.
Activity: 686

Dan Metcalf
ATC Secure
[email protected]

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Dan Metcalf
ATC Secure
[email protected]

Grin

Great

I'm amazed how cheap the price is considering what is going on here.  I wonder if it is under the radar because of the name.

I'm buying.  Looks like the dev constantly delivers and when all of this comes out a 400k marketcap seems really small if this truly is the first decentralized Anon coin.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

Dan Metcalf
ATC Secure
[email protected]

Could someone explain to me what the bold part means?

Thanks

My guess is something in cooperation with Keycoin
Activity: 1274
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

Dan Metcalf
ATC Secure
[email protected]

Thanks for doing the review.

Dan Metcalf
ATC Secure
[email protected]

Could someone explain to me what the bold part means?

Thanks
Activity: 168
i can haz moon?  this coin should be looking amazing come Oct 1st....that's all i'm gonna say  Cool
Activity: 560
Your work is appreciated, Dan. Thank you.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Dan Metcalf
ATC Secure
[email protected]

Grin

Great
Pages:
Jump to: