Pages:
Author

Topic: RE: ANN[ICO][AIRDROP] COVEX COIN TRADING PLATFORM - page 10. (Read 114188 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

Thank you. We will do our best to make this project succesful.i am so happy to join this project and I hope it goes to the moon with flying colors. interesting ideas and quality developments are waiting for you in this grandiose project, join, do not lose the opportunity
Activity: 107
A project with great potential to succeed.I would definitely watch this projects progress.I wish you all the best.
Activity: 154
Looks interesting Dev. I will look forward to the Airdrop program and the bounty campaign. Hope not to miss the opportunity to join. Waiting for more news and information from you. Good luck
Activity: 61
very good and ambitious project. I hope you have, also, the italian translation scheduled. good luck and good work.
Activity: 45
just enjoying the airdrop.everybody need to join this project.
Activity: 64
I am delighted to join this amazing project with unique value driven features. I wish it a good success.
Activity: 1610
I like this new project, i think i like everything about trading so i hope this project Will be success. Go for profit, stop loss Cheesy
Activity: 60
this is the awesome project and i support i think it will grow. all the best Cool Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 315
Merit: 2
I am optimistic about this project and i hope to see it succeeding all the rounds intended for the project.
Activity: 112
interesting ideas and quality developments are waiting for you in this grandiose project, join, do not lose the opportunity
Activity: 110
Waiting for future announcements. I will surely join this project just keep showing more progress.
Activity: 1
We will surely do. Just stay with us so you'll keep updated.
Bounties and airdrop coming very soon😊
Activity: 11
This is very amazing and profitable project. The project is very good. I am excited to join this project and all the best. Wish a great progress.
Activity: 316
Merit: 3
quarkchain.io
Я пpинял yчacтиe в пepвoй фaзe aиpдpoпa, нaдeюcь я ycпeл. Пpoeкт oднoзнaчнo кaчecтвeнный. Paзpaбoтчикaм yдaчи, инвecтopaм тepпeния. Уpa
Activity: 201
convex coin is a huge blockchain
Activity: 40
I believe that project this is great thinking & great achievement for me you're thinking Thanks
Activity: 76
its a scam people wake up!
Activity: 266
A uk based trading platform that uses smart contract erc223. ethereum based blockchain.. its promising!
lets go
Activity: 13
Excited to join this project. Hopefully it goes to the moon with flying colors.
Activity: 66
very nice airdrop loking nice great
Pages:
Jump to: