Pages:
Author

Topic: RE: ANN[ICO][AIRDROP] COVEX COIN TRADING PLATFORM - page 6. (Read 114188 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 127
i don't understand in your google form for the airdrop the difference  between 
Retweet Link *
Twitter Post Link *

because you just ask to RT a pinned post with #tag not more, so i put same url for the 2

please tell me
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
The Great Project I Like It and love to support this great idea. Good luck!!!
Activity: 686
Merit: 266
a multiservice platform!  Shocked , it's interesting, hope u manage to manage these services!
Activity: 112
Im glad to be a part of this wonder full project thanks for letting us to be in this community
copper member
Activity: 361
Merit: 1
The beauty of this project is that it has real world purposes. Plus the additional support of the members and the community. I am hoping for a great upcoming projects of the roadmap. Congratulations in advance. Go for gold covex team!
Activity: 53
Hi all !

Covex is a very nice project to help traders with very low cost fees and more freedom

I believe in this project and i hope to see it succeed
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
This project seems fair and clever for me. I forecats a success and you have my total support.

All my wishes

Can we hope a complete catalan transalation of all tools ?
Activity: 41
 I think every things of this coin will develop soon

[/quote]
Activity: 34
Excited to Join this project. Its Seem look like a Revoluation. Covex is different project to others.
Activity: 17
I like this new project and this seems like a good project , have a good luck
Activity: 41
Very Unique and Promising Project. will support this all thru out, Keep up the good work and more power!!
Activity: 406
Merit: 103
I just finished completing your requirements thanks for the invitation looking forward working with this team.
Activity: 112
Now is when we invite a decentralized anonymous trade so contracts can be forged where their origin can not be traced and can not be linked to blockchain.
Activity: 977
Merit: 10
CoVEX coin is a great new breakthrough. and already using next-generation ERC223 Ethereum Blockchain. faster and more accurate.
CoVEX is a one stop trading platform hopefully can be quickly released on the market. we are ready to enliven the market
Activity: 40
I’m glad to be here to write a review about the project already. I’ve gone through your website and I must confess I’m certified for this time to what I’ve read and I’m looking forward for more news and greater developments. I wish the whole team the very best for the future. Good luck guys 👍🏽🍀
Activity: 43
Probably, Covex is the more Exciting and different project just now. Wonderful work.
Activity: 148
THe project seems to be a good one and I'm happy I have the chance to be a part of it. Have you some main competitors ?
Activity: 266
Great project with great possibilities I am happy to participate in my opinion this project is very good and will get better in the future
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
Covex will bring a whole new level of speed, efficiency and transaction credibility to cryptocurrency trading. Built on the new ERC223 platform will enhance trading performance.
Activity: 3

This project  an amazing project one am looking forward to see the best it. I believe it will be successful

Pages:
Jump to: