Pages:
Author

Topic: RE: ANN[ICO][AIRDROP] COVEX COIN TRADING PLATFORM - page 7. (Read 114188 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
I support this project because this project is very good
Activity: 5
This project seems to be a revolution. keep walking.  Looking forward to see the best of this project
Activity: 16
Any trading platform that offers services such as cryptocurrency exchange, social trading, margin trading/lending, p2p loan e.t.c. deserves a massive support.

Activity: 76
Merit: 10
This project seems interesting. I will wait for the program and the rewards campaign. Follow the good work of the team. I hope I can take the opportunity to join. Waiting for more news and information from you. Good luck
Activity: 252
Hope this exchange will success, covex can change de crypto rules if fees are as low as described. Best wishes!
Activity: 17
CoVEX is a one stop trading platform for all traders with a global cryptocurrency vision and plan.

Activity: 36
A great project with a  goal  to bring social, secure, reliable services to the people from Covex Exchange
Activity: 667
Merit: 1
This is a great project. I believe it will be successful
Activity: 118
This seems like a good project, and also by looking for the limited total supply I'm hoping that in the future it will be a great choice of investment.
Activity: 273
Merit: 14
- OUR BOUNTY PROGRAMS WILL RELEASE NEXTWEEK.
STAY TUNED! -

-----COVEX TEAM-----
Activity: 47
Do the team's developers have active GitHub profiles?
Activity: 30
This project will be very huge, with its unique use cases I am planning to invest on this one.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Covex is a one stop trading platform where traders trade that offers various services. Nice project and good concept am excited with this project don't miss this opportunity #CovexCoin .
Activity: 70
Very lovely project , just one of the very few real deals.
Activity: 500
Merit: 102
Great project with great possibilities I am happy to participate in my opinion this project is very good and will get better in the future
Activity: 9
I like The covex project!! The world needs a universal platform-all in one - that will cover all the functions of a cryptocurrency-based digital economic system and provide us with reliable and secure services!! Good luck guys
Activity: 28
Covexcoin is a project everyone should keep an eye on. It will be great,  an exchange with its own coin
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
Best of luck CovexCoin Bounty Phase 1/3 i read this is great work i hope great welcome on cryptoworld

Yes, Hoping that this project will become popular in the coming days. The airdrop will sure increase the popularity of this project. Hoping they succeed soon.
Activity: 7
This is an exchange to watch out for.. I am particularly interested in the debit card issuing.. An exchange with a debit card option will be awesome..
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
I believe in the success of this project and you have my full support
It offers the best types of services essential to a good exchange I believe this project will rise right now in 2018.Great and Promising! Convex Coin is a complete platform
Pages:
Jump to: