Pages:
Author

Topic: RE: ANN[ICO][AIRDROP] COVEX COIN TRADING PLATFORM - page 9. (Read 114188 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
Took part in the airdrop. A good project at first glance. We are waiting for information about the second and third stage.
Activity: 15
looking very good project, good luck Team Covex,,,surely it will be best project...
Activity: 83
I am very excited to join this program, because i see very promising future in this project.
Activity: 518
Merit: 4
lovely project, seeing you at the top of the world soon...Goo.
Activity: 164
Merit: 10
Pleased to have joined this this vibrant project ... Having plans to invest big in it when the coin is launched...  It got my 100% support
Activity: 6
Hello.
I have following you, good luck !!!
Activity: 79

We will surely it will be best project. I am delighted to join this project with unique value driven features as described. I wish it a good success in the future.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
From what I have experienced in crypto so far,  coin/token needs to be in the hands of a lot people for it to see massive adoption.  The 100 tokens per person out of 3,000 airdrop participants is a little small for a 250,000,000 coin supply considering the fact that not a lot of people out of the 3,000 applicants will be qualifying for the airdrop since the are a lot of rules with many social media platforms that every participant might not have accounts on. Investors would be skeptical as a large percentage of the coin supply is still with the company which they know nothing about her own development team yet nor partners

I would advise you loosen up the requirements or at least make some of the requirements optional for more tokens.  It's going to be a little more difficult having to calculate the stakes but it will be worth it to attract possible investors that might have come with  airdrop tokens only in mind to buy into the project.

I didn't read anything about any ICO event being planned for the project. What do you intend to do with the remaining 249,000,0000 tokens after the airdrop?
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
I took a part in the airdrop, the project itself looks great. thanx
Activity: 15
A very good project with a vision and mission that is very promising to be more advanced and developed to be the best.
Activity: 113
I AM VERY GRATEFUL TO JOIN THI PROJECT... AND HOPE WIILLL ACHEVE BIG SUCCESS IN  DECENTRALIZED BLOCKCHAIN PLATEFORM..
WITH MY BEST WISHES..
Activity: 11
This is one of the best bounty airdrop.Grab your seat now before its too late.Only first 3000 participants can join.
Activity: 130
Hopefully it goes to the moon with flying colors
Activity: 64
I am delighted to join this project with unique value driven features as described. I wish it a good success in the future.
Activity: 57
This is a unique and totally different project in crypto currency market. I hope it should be great successful in future.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
This project is looking good so far! Welcome to the crypto world hoping for the success in the future! interesting project! Good luck to all the people behind.
Activity: 14
great work
Activity: 45
I read about this ico and I suggest to all peoples that please join it. Its good opportunity
Activity: 16
Oтличный пpoeкт! Пpиглaшaю кaждoгo пpиcoeдинитьcя! Boзмoжнo бyдeт нeплoxoй peзyльтaт! Bceм yчacтникaм жeлaю yдaчи и быть вceгдa нa выcoтe!!!
Pages:
Jump to: