Pages:
Author

Topic: RE: ANN[ICO][AIRDROP] COVEX COIN TRADING PLATFORM - page 8. (Read 114188 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Best of luck CovexCoin Bounty Phase 1/3 i read this is great work i hope great welcome on cryptoworld
Activity: 11
A dynamic and revolutionary blockchain project that can greatly facilitate this sector of activity!
Good luck to all the team, hoping that this project can be held to the end and offer new opportunities for people in need.
Activity: 96
Great Job bro Cheesy next great ico
Activity: 49
Merit: 2
I believe in the success of this project and you have my full support

Thanks
and good luck for all team
Activity: 10
Covex is very much awaited.. This project is much interesting than I thought. I hope I can join every activities and bounties conducted by covex.
Looks interesting Dev. I will look forward to the Airdrop program and the bounty campaign. Hope not to miss the opportunity to join. Waiting for more news and information from you. Good luck
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
Covex  project is looking good so far! Welcome to the crypto world hoping for the success in the future! interesting project! Good luck to all the people behind.
I will implore all to join the ico
Activity: 48
Excited to join this project. Hopefully it goes to the moon with flying colors.

Im also excited for this project.
Activity: 3
really exited about this project. so many services in one platform (cryptocurrency exchange , social trading , margin trading & lending , p2p loan , credit cards and payment gateway.)
Activity: 266
Can you tell me about it in a nutshell?
Activity: 173
 Good project. Don't miss out on this great opportunity to take part in this special project. Hurry up and join the train
Activity: 76
I noticed this project has got huge social media presence. This is a nice feat that will help to get the word about the project out there.  All the Dev team needs to do now is focused and improve on the project by trying to implement all those features listed in this ANN.
Activity: 379
Merit: 112
Tips: 3DhgXE1BedBJY6uxjxai3Nsaj8sXGU4ite
Sound like a potential and promising project. Excited to join this project. i believe in this project. Good luck!
Activity: 1
Excited to join this project. Hopefully it goes to the moon with flying colors.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
quarkchain.io
Convenient project, experienced developers, friendly bounty campaign. What else do you need to trust? Just enough. Sign up and see for yourself.
Why you should join CoVEX project:
CoVEX is a one-stop trading platform for everyone. So, whether you are an investor, collector, a score agency, a lender, an investment house, insurance, or a settler, you will all be accommodated. SMEs can join as investors, collectors, lender groups, insurers or investing houses.
Activity: 5
Just 15 words are not enough to define the excited am I with this project... surelly it will work good!
Activity: 266
Merit: 13
Buy Bitcoin
The site, design, bounty and eyrdrops are made well, but what is the uniqueness of the platform? because there are already similar projects. Despite this, of course, I believe the team and their ideas, and I hope that this project will stand out from dozens of similar ones.
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
looks so promising, i've read the whitepaper and its so interisting.
i would like to get future updates about this projects.
well. good luck dev
Activity: 300
Merit: 100
It is very strange that there is activity in the topic. but the manager does not respond. at least, I did not see the answer to my question Grin
Pages:
Jump to: