Pages:
Author

Topic: RE: ANN[ICO][AIRDROP] COVEX COIN TRADING PLATFORM - page 5. (Read 114188 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
greets, where are you guys located, how big is your team and did you developers have active github accounts?
Activity: 13
I will be watching this project. good luck all the way and change the crypto world.
Activity: 68
Covex coin is an excellent project.it has very potential and hope it will go to moon
Activity: 71
Amezing project, Nice manegment team, AWSOME CONCEPT
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
Nice and Bright Idea
COVEX COIN trading platform....  nice project with great potentials, great platform and looks interesting. I hope for success
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
CoVEX will become biggest platform. Powering Data for the new equity blockchain by The Next-Generation. All-In-One Trading Digital Platform. CoVEX stands for Crypto-One-Stop-Solution and represents a platform, which encompasses all features of a digital economical system based on cryptocurrency. The main goal of CoVEX is to bring social, secure, reliable services to the people.
Activity: 23
great job guys cant wait the final of this works. good luck im hoping to have taken  from you.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
I believe that a platform like the one proposed by the developers is essential for this world of cryptocurrencies I hope it is a success, I hope to see updates of this great project soon, I will be very tempted to...
Activity: 443
Merit: 250
I like this project and i think this has great potential and more people should know this. And it can only be done using more marketing next time

Why can this only be done by using marketing next time? Do you have information about a potential relaunch or what? That sounds a little bit odd to me.
Activity: 62
A major project related to cryptocurrecy business, ..
Hope it will be a great success
copper member
Activity: 376
Merit: 1
Usually find tasking drops very interesting and as a result are the ones that eventually break through, hopefully this will
Activity: 532
So you have plans to develop your own gateway for payment? That's good. Good luck on that. By the way, your airdrop requirements list is really long
Activity: 33
Looking to invest in this project as it seems great to me. Great work Dev, pray that the project moons.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1440
Just joined to you ! Hope your project will go far, sounds go to me Smiley Good luck.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
I hope covexcoin make a difference in cryptomarket best of luck and i wish we see the second and the third airdrop very soon
Activity: 34
This is a Great Project, I Like It and love to support this great idea. Good luck!!!
Activity: 327
Very interesting project
CoVEX coin is a great new breakthrough. and already using next-generation ERC223 Ethereum Blockchain. faster and more accurate.
CoVEX is a one stop trading platform hopefully can be quickly released on the market.i hope it will succed to the moon
Activity: 302
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
The beauty of this project is that it has real world purposes. Plus the additional support of the members and the community. I am hoping for a great upcoming projects of the roadmap. Congratulations in advance. Go for gold covex team!

Congratulations in advance. Crypto is becoming more and more crazy. Why don't you just let them do their work, see if the can deliver and then send congratulations over to them? What is it that impresses you so much?
Activity: 76
reserved for bengali translation
Activity: 87
nice and great project, it would be very beneficial to adopt this kind of project as early as possible
Pages:
Jump to: