Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN][UTIL] UtilityCoin - x13 POS - Large Update - 10/30 - Advancing Privacy - page 49. (Read 121568 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
looks good..I'm in! Grin

What exactly "looks good" ?  There's nothing to look at yet.  It's a new coin that people are buying for no reason.
for hope to earn some btc  Tongue
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
looks good..I'm in! Grin

What exactly "looks good" ?  There's nothing to look at yet.  It's a new coin that people are buying for no reason.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
I'm speechless as to why this coin has this kind of price and volume.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
We will see how this coin is going to grown Tongue

I'm in, let's the dancing begin Cheesy
Activity: 464
Merit: 250
Wasssssup!
this kid bought UTIL at 4000 satoshi....

Activity: 56
In the interest of fairness I will repost this update from yesterday:

CryptoAsian has been contacted for POD services, and the next step is to improve the UTIL presentation, brand, and information.

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
I'm holding till 50k

lol FA wise this coin is a piece of crap, I don't even see it going above 20k.

exactly my point, it's funny we will see soon 10 pages in this very thread of people complaining in 1...2...3....
haha I will make a screenshot of this and show it later.

I will too!

We both know where this is headed Wink
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
cool man

then dump me some coins Wink
Activity: 398
Looks like a nice scheme for miners to dump some coins on some fools. I really wonder why on earth I would chose to buy this? The dev didnt even take the effort to make some false promises nor any flashy pictures of wallets or features to come. Just nothing.

Of course after all the scams, you could call that progress.
I'm holding till 50k

exactly my point, it's funny we will see soon 10 pages in this very thread of people complaining in 1...2...3....

I will too!
I'm holding till 50k

legendary
Activity: 1492
Merit: 1021
I'm holding till 50k

Activity: 12
I think the lack of information is a good tip off that you want to pay close attention. <- wise words Smiley
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
PM me if you wanna sell your Util

will do escrow
Activity: 25
Well I can't understand why this coin is getting so much volume on Bittrex. I just noticed it in the 'newest coins' section and thought I'd check it out. But I gotta say the ANN post is really bare bones, not a lot of info there. Also, from the coin specs, mining should last for about 3.5 days, how is it over already? I think I'm gonna wait a little before deciding to invest in this one.

Proof Of Work phase is over, a bit quicker than expected. Many Proof of Stake blocks were found during POW and replaced POW blocks.

Total coin count at end of POW phase is 3,703,737.

We were hoping for a longer mining period, 5000 blocks at 1 minute each, in a perfect system, would be 3.472 days. The hashrate and difficulty fluctuated greatly during mining, and Proof of Stake blocks replaced some of the POW blocks, and the mining period ended up being about 2 days.

Utilitycoin is now listed on C-Cex and Bittrex.

https://c-cex.com/?p=util-btc

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-UTIL

CryptoAsian has been contacted for POD services, and the next step is to improve the UTIL presentation, brand, and information.

legendary
Activity: 1148
Well I can't understand why this coin is getting so much volume on Bittrex. I just noticed it in the 'newest coins' section and thought I'd check it out. But I gotta say the ANN post is really bare bones, not a lot of info there. Also, from the coin specs, mining should last for about 3.5 days, how is it over already? I think I'm gonna wait a little before deciding to invest in this one.
I'm holding till 50k

legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
I'm holding till 50k

What makes you think this gets anywhere near that?
Activity: 672
Pages:
Jump to: