Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN][UTIL] UtilityCoin - x13 POS - Large Update - 10/30 - Advancing Privacy - page 48. (Read 121568 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Anything special about this coin?  So it was mineable....big deal.  

What sets this apart from any other coin?  Or are we currently just seeing a pump, with eventual dump?  Whale games........

You state that POD has been requested.  If we contact CryptoAsian will this be confirmed?

Yes, you can contact him at http://cryptoasian.com/contact/

Updates will be posted publicly soon, plans have not been shared privately with any parties. UTIL has big ideas but currently the market is just pure speculation.

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Anything special about this coin?  So it was mineable....big deal.   

What sets this apart from any other coin?  Or are we currently just seeing a pump, with eventual dump?  Whale games........

You state that POD has been requested.  If we contact CryptoAsian will this be confirmed?

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Cryptoasian has responded and we will have a Proof of Developer (POD) score soon.

UtilityCoin re-branding, logo, and some revelation into the unique goals of UtilityCoin are coming.

Nice to hear, I will wait for more info Smiley
Activity: 56
Cryptoasian has responded and we will have a Proof of Developer (POD) score soon.

UtilityCoin re-branding, logo, and some revelation into the unique goals of UtilityCoin are coming.

Activity: 12
Activity: 900
Merit: 500
Ur all a bunch of noobs if U start hating and leaving this one on a side when you complain that whales mined the shit out of this coin. Be fuckng happy. Or please gtfo out of crypto. When whales got most of the shares for cheap. Thats when they really show their skill.
Cloak,key,cry,xc,naut,hal,btc

This one is next. Go join your shitcoins wich got distributed very fairly and where the market decides what happens and probbabbly where noobs dump really cheap. This is a whale party. This one is going up high. Big time.
And if U don't see that, u understand shit of how whales play this game.
And u Better go join apex
I hope you is right.
I have won the 5BTC. I only spent 0.1BTCless than..lol
Goodbay.
Activity: 672
Ur all a bunch of noobs if U start hating and leaving this one on a side when you complain that whales mined the shit out of this coin. Be fuckng happy. Or please gtfo out of crypto. When whales got most of the shares for cheap. Thats when they really show their skill.
Cloak,key,cry,xc,naut,hal,btc

This one is next. Go join your shitcoins wich got distributed very fairly and where the market decides what happens and probbabbly where noobs dump really cheap. This is a whale party. This one is going up high. Big time.
And if U don't see that, u understand shit of how whales play this game.
And u Better go join apex
Activity: 252
I think it is beginning, I'll buy some coin and watch out on new cheap. If someone want sell UTIL plz pm me.
Activity: 53
Activity: 350
Whale control coin!

So whales mined the heck out of this causing POW to end early and now they're pumping? I suppose they chose this one due to no pre-mine and no ICO?  

I don't know, I'm still a noob, how does this theory sound?
I participated in the mining. my cost is 300sat.
In addition, I am a very lucky man.
lol..Good luck

my bid missed, tried to get it at under 4k a little too late, so no luck for me here, just curiosity

like what would ever make you think you should mine a coin like this with so little information except a logo ripped off from Pink Floyd's The Wall,  Cheesy

some people just rent a couple hundred hash on a few new coin launches and hope to do well...plenty of people do it
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
Whale control coin!

So whales mined the heck out of this causing POW to end early and now they're pumping? I suppose they chose this one due to no pre-mine and no ICO?  

lol..Good luck

my bid missed, tried to get it at under 4k a little too late, so no luck for me here, just curiosity

like what would ever make you think you should mine a coin like this with so little information except a logo ripped off from Pink Floyd's The Wall,  Cheesy
Everyone's views are not the same.
I will go to search for the next ALTcoin. Wink
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Whale control coin!

lol..Good luck

I sense danger, so I left.
Good luck.. Wink
Whale control coin!

lol..Good luck
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Whale control coin!

Activity: 29
what so good about the coin, can't see anything in the OP

dude, it has utility???

EDIT: Sry, it WILL have utility!
Activity: 616
I see nothing in the OP... just a new coin, really nothing interesting.
Activity: 616
what so good about the coin, can't see anything in the OP
Pages:
Jump to: