Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN][UTIL] UtilityCoin - x13 POS - Large Update - 10/30 - Advancing Privacy - page 46. (Read 121568 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Things are about to get serious. You won't be able to buy at this price soon Wink

Did you read what prom just tweeted?

https://twitter.com/_pr0m3theus_/status/517702447037698048
Activity: 592
Merit: 500
Smiley pretty excited about this NAO!
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Smiley Smiley Smiley

I mean, it CAN be interesting (don't dump the coin because of one comment Tongue - someone puts a lot of efforts to make it attractive). Maybe the pdf contains not enough information to fully understand the solution.
I would love to see some more details published by the developer (or even better - implemented)
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
I like your PDF and I like your approach - really nice.
Nevertheless, I do not see any benefits from implementation of the proposed solution as a part of the wallet and bitcoin-based network.
It is maybe a nice idea. But only an idea - it won't be effective at all in real world (I am IT professional with quite a lot of experience in this buisiness and I am really fascinated with crypto-currencies).
You are proposing traditional IT solutions built-in into the wallet. What is the advanteage? It is only an overhead and limitation...

This. Can anyone explain to me the link between monitoring your employees and crypto - just to pick out the example in the whitepaper? Why do you need crypto for that? Whats the benefit? I just cant see it, but I admit I am far from an IT professional.

Well.....what is so strange if you realize that whole cryptoworld is excited about some portuguesian, developed a coin to sell tents......
legendary
A lot of dumps on bittrex Smiley Nice.
Activity: 398
Merit: 250
Nevertheless, I do not see any benefits from implementation of the proposed solution as a part of the wallet and bitcoin-based network.
It is maybe a nice idea. But only an idea - it won't be effective at all in real world (I am IT professional with quite a lot of experience in this buisiness and I am really fascinated with crypto-currencies).
You are proposing traditional IT solutions built-in into the wallet. What is the advanteage? It is only an overhead and limitation...

This. Can anyone explain to me the link between monitoring your employees and crypto - just to pick out the example in the whitepaper? Why do you need crypto for that? Whats the benefit? I just cant see it, but I admit I am far from an IT professional.

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Activity: 266

Small update to ANN, new logo. More branding work and information very soon.

Please follow UTIL on Twitter for the all the latest updates.

https://twitter.com/UtilityCoinTeam

Looks very nice. Great work!
With a logo like that...it must be legit.

Hahahahah I lol at you so badly.... Is Hal a scamcoin? Was BTCD a scamcoin? Was Key a scamcoin? Was Cloak a scamcoin? Was XC a scamcon? Was Blackcoin  a scamcoin? Nah... They are for real.
And if u knew who where behind those coins u woul know this one is for real as well Wink

Even Fontas Ninjatrader is promoting this coin on twitter, and the last he did were key and hal... Justsaying.

yeah and key and hal left a bunch of people holding coins they paid way to much for. you dont judge a coins success on an handful of scumbags making a few btc. lets see where all your awesome coins are a year from now superstar.

If you don't want to buy keep quiet and watch
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

Small update to ANN, new logo. More branding work and information very soon.

Please follow UTIL on Twitter for the all the latest updates.

https://twitter.com/UtilityCoinTeam

Looks very nice. Great work!
With a logo like that...it must be legit.

Hahahahah I lol at you so badly.... Is Hal a scamcoin? Was BTCD a scamcoin? Was Key a scamcoin? Was Cloak a scamcoin? Was XC a scamcon? Was Blackcoin  a scamcoin? Nah... They are for real.
And if u knew who where behind those coins u woul know this one is for real as well Wink

Even Fontas Ninjatrader is promoting this coin on twitter, and the last he did were key and hal... Justsaying.

yeah and key and hal left a bunch of people holding coins they paid way to much for. you have to know when to get out.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
why everybody gotta be so goddamn sneaky in crypto. it should be called conartist currency.
Your application example would be completely illegal in many european countries and I can not see why you need a blockchain for that.

What does that even mean?

that it would be illegal to monitor what webpages your employees are visiting, except for some very specific cases?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Your application example would be completely illegal in many european countries and I can not see why you need a blockchain for that.

What does that even mean?
Activity: 252
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1386
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Crypto Maniac
Excellent ANN/whitepaper/road-map/plan.
such job, much professional.
Activity: 392
Nice update. One of the most promising coins around at the moment
Activity: 266
Activity: 826
Most epic ann I have ever read, very well done! Glad to be an owner of this coin.
Pages:
Jump to: