Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN][UTIL] UtilityCoin - x13 POS - Large Update - 10/30 - Advancing Privacy - page 50. (Read 121568 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Mine the hottest new coins at ipoMiner.com
legendary
Activity: 1492
Merit: 1021
this is why people get burned, you have been warned
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
I have 250,000 UTIL for sale @ 5k sats each  Grin

Keep for yourself, maybe price go up 500k sats Grin
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I have 250,000 UTIL for sale @ 5k sats each  Grin
Activity: 72
I have 3100 Utility coins, what price do you offer?
My price like dev, I want buy about 100k, price 75K for 1 BTC, who can sell for me.
Activity: 845
Merit: 1000
Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder
Hmmmm..... I wonder who was mining this coin? I wonder why PoW ended so quickly? Looks familiar.....  
Who could it be....  Cheesy
Activity: 56
I will buy 75k of this coin for 1 BTC.

Exchanges have been messaged, please also send them requests via Support pages or IRC.

We need to buy 100k of this coin for 1 BTC, who can sell for me.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Guys 5000 blocks with 60 second each block, means 83.3 hours of mining how the hell the mining finished in 1 day?

I was mining for 2 days.. not sure where you got one from ?

Proof Of Work phase is over, a bit quicker than expected. Many Proof of Stake blocks were found during POW and replaced POW blocks.

Total coin count at end of POW phase is 3,703,737.

We were hoping for a longer mining period, 5000 blocks at 1 minute each, in a perfect system, would be 3.472 days. The hashrate and difficulty fluctuated greatly during mining, and Proof of Stake blocks replaced some of the POW blocks, and the mining period ended up being about 2 days.

Activity: 12
Guys 5000 blocks with 60 second each block, means 83.3 hours of mining how the hell the mining finished in 1 day?

I was mining for 2 days.. not sure where you got one from ?
Activity: 38
The mining is finished in 1 day instead of 3 days. Funny coin
Activity: 28
hi
mining time expired
Or continue?
staff
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6793
Just writing some code
I need more info please...
Activity: 38
Activity: 68
exchange  Huh

Please send a request to your favorite exchange to list UTIL.  We will be on exchanges, but your requests will help speed up the process.

We will set up a twitter soon, and contact CryptoAsian for POD.

Proof Of Work phase is over, a bit quicker than expected. Many Proof of Stake blocks were found during POW and replaced POW blocks.

Good News, as well as the application and wiring diagrams, please update as soon as possible, thank you!
exchange  Huh

Please send a request to your favorite exchange to list UTIL.  We will be on exchanges, but your requests will help speed up the process.

We will set up a twitter soon, and contact CryptoAsian for POD.

Activity: 363
Merit: 250
Good to have a block explorer, thanks dev.
Pages:
Jump to: