Author

Topic: Re: Black Arrow 28nm 100Ghash Bitcoin ASIC from $0.49/GH/s - page 120. (Read 96796 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Well at least you got one small part right - unlike you, who apparently is aimlessly continuing to come to this topic and post even tho you have no order with BA, I do have an agenda - it is to get answers to questions that havent been answered yet, because I have an active order with BA. Actually it would seem that I'm totally insane because i have 2 orders.

Which is exactly the reason why I asked you to chill the hell down with your conspiracies (i'm not even putting that  word in brackets!) so my question can get seen by BA. It's a simple question - one that should not be uncomfortable for them.

You say i could be pursuing agenda to get more ppl to buy BA products ? Were you even thinking when you wrote that ? Do you know what date it is and how mentally incapacitated you'd have to be to order any BA product now ? Not to mention the delay.

@Pentax - and will you be more capable of making a refund decision if you keep getting spammed with information about accounts, warehouses etc .... by PG, or getting some vague answer from BA ?

Question on refunds has been answered already many many times, you're bitching without even going to the fucking official forums !

bullshit, dumbass, I've gone to their forums, and have been monitoring them from the start.

they have not unequivocally stated that refund requests would be honored or for that matter that they would not be.   that question has been asked over and over again, it is a yes or no question and to this point I have not seen a clear answer.

if you know something by all means post it, otherwise it is you that is clogging up this page with bullshit, while claiming others are doing the same, and whining about it as if this isn't a completely public forum and your opinions are somehow more valid than anyone else's.

I do know something you incompetent twat, but i'm not gonna tell you anything.
You won't even have a brain to understand it anyway, since you believe all life's questions have a simple 'yes' and 'no' answers. You're not worth my time.

Got some years of your education missing ?

I'm laughing to see that you can't decide about your refund like an insecure high-school girl Cheesy Cheesy

what is obvious is that you don't have a clue what you are talking about.

in case of a simple policy question yes or no answers are available.  this is one of those times.  I'm not asking for an answer to one of life's great mysteries, genius-boy, but what a corporation's position is on a topic that is currently of importance.

why, you ask, would I not simply submit a ticket?

well, gee, look at this:

"Who wants to hear a funny story?
So, I PMed blackarrow on ecointalk asking him if he could please address my questions in this thread when he posts his weekly update:
http://ecointalk.net/topic/523-question-for-blackarrow-to-answer/

Instead, he asks for my order number. He asked me previously when he refused to answer my questions because he wanted to confirm that I was indeed a customer. So I gave him my order number to prove I'm a paying customer and for him to address my questions. Instead, the next PM I receive from him says he's cancelling my order. Never did I once ask him to cancel my order. And he still hasn't been back online to see my PMs telling him not to cancel my order and that all I wanted was answers.
And now bobsag3 has been ignoring my PMs all day as well.

Funny story, huh?"

now isn't that some funny shit.  a company that has been making every attempt to control information and is getting shit in the form of a simple request from someone asking for some clarification on said information, apparently decides to fuck with them.  and it wouldn't be the first time.

so, yes, I'm banging away for an official policy position on this from BA, as people should get a straight answer on that simple issue so that they can make a decision based on solid facts and information, without having to identify themselves and be singled out for some sort of blowback just because they ask a damn question.

if you had actually been watching this situation and this industry you'd know damn well that these people have been less than forthcoming with facts through this entire process.  Equivocations and tap dances around simple questions have been seen before and are no longer going to be tolerated by anyone with half a clue.

it might be best for you to shut your yapper until you have some idea of what you're talking about.  Better yet, by your own logic, if you have a question you should just look for info on the official forum and submit a ticket.  If you don't have a question, again by your own logic, WTF are you doing posting here?  

not that I expect you to be smart enough to quit while you're ahead, as you're clearly so enamored with yourself that you're likely ignorant enough to think you're actually not an idiot, while at the same time running that flag so far up the pole it hurts, which is fine by me.  If you want to continue to have your ass handed to you by my clearly uneducated self, by all means keep firing dumb crap off that keyboard, and I'll be happy to keep handing it to you on a platter made from your own stupid.  
Activity: 728
Blackarrow confirmed that my order won't be cancelled.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
Looks like the fucking liar, Black Arrow, is online deleting all my posts again.

Hence, https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/black-arrow-is-definitely-a-scam-478198
Activity: 532
Are you like these guys?
Yet he was more than happy to answer DebitMe's questions and didn't make him cough up an order number to "verify he's a customer"

That's ridiculous he refunded you, I'm sorry man. Just lost what respect I had for them.
Who said anything about a refund? I haven't gotten any refund. I've just been told that my order was cancelled...

Boy oh boy, I hate to be that guy who's manning the Black Arrow booth in front of their new banner in Austin. Remember what happened to HashFast at CES? Ditto, for Matt Carson in Austin.

Well, speaking of BFL_Josh, is there any truth in the rumour that him, Matt Carson and Corporal Black Adder are all gaunt and haggard looking from the effects of heavy drug use or extended periods of chemo?

That would be quite a coincidence, wouldn't it?

o_O

legendary
All I want is my order to be un-cancelled, receive my order by May 1st, and hopefully have some questions answered along the way..
It almost seems like they're eager to refund me since I paid half of my order in bitcoins and the value has come down since then.

Remember your reply from Virisilicon?

Please note that February deliveries are limited because we will produce a limited number of wafers. The remaining orders will need to wait 1 month more until the 2nd batch.

I was somewhat yanking a chain when I stated that the reply didn't specify if the question was for batch one or two. It's now quite possible that those assholes are mining away using the bullet run chips.
All I want is my order to be un-cancelled, receive my order by May 1st, and hopefully have some questions answered along the way..
It almost seems like they're eager to refund me since I paid half of my order in bitcoins and the value has come down since then.
legendary
Yet he was more than happy to answer DebitMe's questions and didn't make him cough up an order number to "verify he's a customer"

That's ridiculous he refunded you, I'm sorry man. Just lost what respect I had for them.
Who said anything about a refund? I haven't gotten any refund. I've just been told that my order was cancelled...

Boy oh boy, I hate to be that guy who's manning the Black Arrow booth in front of their new banner in Austin. Remember what happened to HashFast at CES? Ditto, for Matt Carson in Austin.

legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 1012
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

legendary
I think it's time for theymos to revoke the self-moderated topic aspect of this particular thread.
legendary
Who wants to hear a funny story?
So, I PMed blackarrow on ecointalk asking him if he could please address my questions in this thread when he posts his weekly update:

Instead, he asks for my order number. He asked me previously when he refused to answer my questions because he wanted to confirm that I was indeed a customer. So I gave him my order number to prove I'm a paying customer and for him to address my questions. Instead, the next PM I receive from him says he's cancelling my order. Never did I once ask him to cancel my order. And he still hasn't been back online to see my PMs telling him not to cancel my order and that all I wanted was answers.

Funny story, huh?

To bad you weren't the nice guy that emailed Virisilicon to confirm, along with putting Black Arrow in a good light, otherwise... Oops! My bad! You were that guy.

Now, this is truly a funny story.
Who wants to hear a funny story?

Funny story, huh?

Edit : Blackarrow finally got back to me and said my order won't be cancelled.
legendary
But taking your marketing skills aside what payment options will you have? What other details can you provide about your chip?

We'll be accepting: Bank Transfer, Western Union, Bitcoin.

We're also looking to start accepting debit/credit cards.

Amazingly, a viable company that's been selling on the internet for five years needs to figure out how they'll be able to accept debit/credit cards. The truth of the matter is that no bank will now touch them, even recently canceling Alex Sovu's bank account, thus ending the Bank Transfer option.
legendary
Sorry guys Grin
I just find this thread early! and didn't read it!
Thanks GOD Grin

Would you be so kind as to let us know how you stumbled upon Black Arrow in the fist place?

Thanks, bud.
legendary

We've asked everybody not to pay for the products that are not in stock but we still see unhappy customers like you. I guess you cannot make everybody happy whatever you do.

When will "off the shelf" orders be accepted?

From March 2014.
legendary
Hi!
I made an order a week ago. but last night my money rejected to my account bank!
why?

Because Black Arrow's bank has ceased operations with them. Geeeezzzzzzzzz! If only that spamming dude, Phinn, didn't pollute this thread so much, you would have read that update directly from the transparent horse's ass, Black Arrow.
legendary

Need to use Banktransfer. To make the buy legit to the Tax authority.

if the take VAT , they have to make invoices. And for that they need a VAT number.

So they should  get a bank account for they Company.

Very dubious.

No answer so far... Are all Bitcoin ASIC companies anonymous?

legendary
Hello!

We have asked on the website but received no reply.

Can we know who is the company behind this website? We would be happy to place an order but sending 45000 euro anonymously looks very dodgy.
Do you accept bank transfers?

But, it's okay to send millions to a person who doesn't disclose who's behind Black Arrow.
legendary
Thanks to everybody for the feedback on the price. We will build them and mine for ourselves.
2.6Thash should be enough for the moment.

Again, more good news for those awaiting refunds, for they did build it, and I've shown that they are amassing bitcoins through their mining operation.

Slim margins my ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jump to: