Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: Black Arrow 28nm 100Ghash Bitcoin ASIC from $0.49/GH/s - page 73. (Read 96796 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
One week left in this month... looks like the delay train has plenty of momentum left in it.

September delivery anybody?
Activity: 120
Merit: 73
Take a look at the difficulty :- https://bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/difficulty

Looks like someone started a farm but made the mistake of ordering power supplies from BA ! LOL

I know the network fluctuates but could this possibly be our X3s being shut down for shipment?  We will never know!
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Nope pretty sure he gets lube Angry
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I'm sure #1 on Bob's list is "Where is my money?"

I'm sure he'll be taken care of just like any BA customer.

So, he's got that going for him, which is nice.....
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 1012
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive
You make BA sound like the knight from Monty Pythons Holy Grail lol

except instead of people laughing their asses off, they are tired and beaten at this sack of shit that lay before them.

EDIT:  Haven't tried to make their engineers cry in a while, so just so they don't forget, any person who has the balls to call themselves an engineer at BA is a fraud and should have any licensing that they may have to attain flushed down the toilet, where it can join the crap that used to own it.
legendary
They were going on and on about how the power supply was custom made for them, and that the company was designing it based on their needs.  Looks like that was another lie, and they just bought this one and worked their design to fit with it.  And, on top of that, they are selling them to you at over twice what they paid for it (probably more than that as I am sure they got a large discount for ordering so many).

All this, and they keep saying they can't afford to give anything more as compensation, has anyone actually received any compensation in the first place?  It looks to me like the only thing that has shipped (poorly might I add) are originally ordered units, in the amount originally ordered.

Looks like the scum of the earth strikes again, showing that they only care about putting money in their pockets.
legendary
A few pages back a response I received asked why would they put the effort into liquid immersion cooling.

a. Higher density of hash boards.

b. More efficient cooling.

c. Higher overclocking potential.

d. After months of heavy use they're placed in a dishwasher and come out looking like new. None of that baked in crap you can't scrub off that says used goods.
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
Scam-Busting PSA: Beware of Black Arrow Software
TicketID GTW-578-92501 i will keep sending untill i get anwers. No problem. Djust copy-paste and press send every minute, hour, day or night. I have paid directly. No problem...
Surely all that does is get you auto-routed to /dev/null have you no ideas for getting a response that would be more constructive? My experience of Bobsag is that he's nothing if not reasonable these days so your best bet for satisfaction might be trying to be the same. I don't know what your issue is, I appreciate you might be getting frustrated but the above definitely isn't the right way to go about getting a response.

I have nothing to do with Bobsag. Its a seller of minersource. I bought directly with BA. So no Bobsag only a couple GHOSTS...

Oh if it's BA, I wish you all the luck in the world. All you'll get back is passive-aggressive form replies that only marginally relate to what you're saying. I'm coming to the conclusion that the management there is totally incompetent rather than deliberately deceitful. Apparently the owner of BByte Ltd is the actual company owner according to Pentax, if you're really that frustrated maybe you should try and contact him to check, see if he will confirm, and if he's got any answers as to why his oversight of his company is so shockingly poor.
Activity: 728

and this is maybe the big surprise? we can play angry birds while hashing?
From the looks of it, they're running Android Honeycomb Huh Black Arrow: Staying ahead of the curve...
legendary
How worthless is that Ipad looking "LCD" case?  Why would anyone need to google or search the internet from an X-1 or X-3?  What a waste of time, money, and energy to get that working.  Also look at it, there is no mention of the software working on it.  They have a picture of a log in screen (that a 3rd grader could code), but nothing of the actual unit stats.  Highly doubt they have them working with the units yet.
legendary
Seriously, what kind of joke of a company is this that with millions of dollars of customer funds on the line, they completely fall off the map for almost this entire month then out of the blue post on ecointalk apologizing for being too busy?

And a reseller claims he's flying to China just to get these things shipped?

What the hell is going on here?

The joke of a company is BA, I especially like those wires that have to run all the way across the heatsinks to the other side of the board because someone didn't put fan connectors on both sides (sure hope they don't get too hot and melt).  Were the fans that were supposed to be in a push pull set up scrapped.  fans probably cost too much money and they had to leave one side out for better costs.

Still no LCD btw, wasn't that supposed to be in by now?

They must be done self mining and finally getting those all packaged up for you guys.
legendary
Can the voltage to the ASIC be changed? Probably not enough volts for 1200MHz.
legendary
I've got Linux installed on my Samsung S2 with X windows over VNC. Is this what BA is doing? lol
legendary
The X3 sub-unit at 1.1Th/s has an in-hand market value of $1500 USD. This is a very generous valuation as it's at least a 4 month RIO period at best.

The numbers don't add up any which-way for customers.
legendary
Does the getwork protocol function ok? Teacoin is 1.4k difficulty if you need a test subject.
legendary
When a deal sounds too good to be true...

Their deal wasn't as good as what KnC customers got delivered last year. So it wasn't at all unreasonable. They had the time & resources to make this happen on Feb 24th but they decided to fuck us instead.
legendary
A 1Th/s X3 sub-unit generates the same revenue today as an X1 would have made at the end of February.

This is some serious ass-rape that's going on here.

legendary
BA has been quoted as saying that their production capability is 30,000 units a month.  Now we are 2/3's of the way through the month, so that means they have produced and shipped 20,000 units.  If that is about 1/3rd of the way through all orders, then at the current rate of production/shipping, all orders will be shipped by the end of August!  There we go, simple math that even BA can understand.
Activity: 700
Is that a bottle of lube behind the X3?

compensation on the way.  please assume the position to take delivery....
legendary
Is that a bottle of lube behind the X3?
Pages:
Jump to: