Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: Black Arrow 28nm 100Ghash Bitcoin ASIC from $0.49/GH/s - page 75. (Read 96796 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
A couple of weeks maybe a month, surely I agreed to this. Shit happens and we conceded to this. If in the end our X3 did 1.666Th/s or the chip used 150W at the wall we would be a little upset but, we know that making the deadline is more important.

They set up a BitFurry farm with our money. When that was looking obsolete they sold the BitFurries as in-hand and set up a minion farm with our hash boards.

Now that the minions obsolescence is on the horizon with 20nm in the wild and 14nm soon to come they're going to sell our hash boards as X2 units in-hand.

The X1 is obsolete and only a few are being delivered slowly.

This is clearly a confidence scam where they lied to get our money. They used it to mine a shitload of BTC into their own wallets without piecing us off the little piece we're owed. They intended to deliver us only garbage they can't sell as in-hand from the very beginning.

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hi everyone.
I had order#372
Direct order from BA
Local pickup complete.

Did you tell them to Get Fucked on your way out?
legendary
You owe me BTC20 in lost revenue and 2Th/s. I can see extracting this value is going to be a slow, long and difficult process.

How many thousands of customers are out there who you now have to deal with trying to get what's due?

legendary
It looks to me like they used our money to buy bitfurries. They mined with those until the minion was produced then replaced the furries with 240Gh/s minion boards. Finally they sold all the bitfurries and bob's your uncle.

We made these guys probably millions and they're going to make damn sure we get fucked out of our money. The X1 is already garbage and as soon as the X3 trash they'll ship that too.

This is a scam company commiting a multi-million dollar fraud.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
legendary
My most recent BTC transaction was confirmed by a KnCMiner 20nm ASIC.
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 1012
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive
david105396 even doesn't answer on ecointalk. No responses and updates from BA now for 10 days.

Interesting. Guess you haven't really been reading the forum.

I guess you really haven't been shipping.

I can help you out David if you aren't seeing all of the complaints over on, "the forum"?  Would you like me to post some of the ones that stand out over here?  I just looked through the most recent page, and I would say that at least 75% of the posts are cursing your companies name and are hating their guts.  While the other 25% are things like. "+1" or "yea".  Sounds like things are going real smoothly.  Also not X-3 STILL!  That backplane sure worked out didn't it?  Oh what?  It did work and they are all currently running in house...who woulda thought?
legendary
david105396 even doesn't answer on ecointalk. No responses and updates from BA now for 10 days.

Interesting. Guess you haven't really been reading the forum.

I guess you really haven't been shipping.
legendary
He's probably mad that his personal X-1 doesn't perform well.

He can join everyone else who seems to have gotten one.
legendary
Seems like my miners are on their way. Just got tracking info from BA which seems to have been on its way since the 12th.. and is now in my country.

Sadly they didnt get my updated address. This means that DHL has been trying to deliver the package for the last 2 days.. just not where I live any longer.

Anyways, should hopefully get them tomorrow.

What is your order number from BA?

early 120's

So from the other persons order number they are between 120 and 207 (My order number)  at the moment getting all the orders out before the End of this month may be a little impossible. As all orders are not X1's and people would really not buy more than 1-2 X1's (or they would buy an X3) maybe under 50 X1's have gone out (estimate which may be quite wrong)

miss a target date?  that would never happen.  their dates would be more accurate if they used a random number generator.

I cannot recall a single date they've hit.  not one.  

it's been an endless serious of what I've come to call 'stringalong dates', which are dates that look to me like they're designed to simply string people along, avert any action through legal channels and/or consumer groups, and then kick the can down the road again.  

I am imagining uproarious laughter in the boardroom as they laugh at how they've managed to string people along on a going on 5 month delay with a series of dates that were missed and a promise of price matching that was broken.  

Not to shoot you down my friend, but the very first Thursday update they said they would make actually did come out on Thursday...albeit every one after that was late or missing...

In all honesty, yes they have not done a single thing right or to specifications.  Whatever people built this are ignorant assholes who are mining with these things right now to make back some of the inevitable loss they know they will have.  They have cost people millions, and could care less, instead to go silent and leave people hanging.  Even BFL has better integrity than that.  Way to go BA, you have successfully lowered yourself lower than the biggest scum in bitcoin mining today.  Hope you go under.

It's all good.  I'm glad they did manage to send out a production update on time, although I was more referring to promised ship dates.

From what I remember those dates looked like this:

End of February.  Then May 1. 

Then it was Minions on May X, shipping will commence the next day, remember that one?  That was my personal favorite.

Now the most current goal seems to be everything out the door by end of July.

To me it looks like they'll say anything to keep the flood of refunds at bay and the wolves from the door, regardless of whether or not they have any realistic possibility of meeting those dates.  Just a little longer, just a little longer, just a little longer.  Really, THIS TIME it's just a little longer......

I am glad you could see I was joking there, I just reread my post, and it wasn't as apparent as I thought it would come across as.  Smiley

I agree, I think when they said that they would ship chips next day after receiving chips, and then X-3's within 3 days and X-1's within 4 or 5 days, I almost fell out of my chair from laughing at the incompetence/narcissism!  I even called them out and even offered to bet David that it would never happen, guess we should have taken his refusal to bet as a clear sign that it was all BS.

Speaking of...where is that BFL BA scumbag JoshDavid?  Haven't seen him around to "soothe" the masses in awhile.
Seems like my miners are on their way. Just got tracking info from BA which seems to have been on its way since the 12th.. and is now in my country.

Sadly they didnt get my updated address. This means that DHL has been trying to deliver the package for the last 2 days.. just not where I live any longer.

early 120's

So from the other persons order number they are between 120 and 207 (My order number)  at the moment getting all the orders out before the End of this month may be a little impossible. As all orders are not X1's and people would really not buy more than 1-2 X1's (or they would buy an X3) maybe under 50 X1's have gone out (estimate which may be quite wrong)

miss a target date?  that would never happen.  their dates would be more accurate if they used a random number generator.

it's been an endless serious of what I've come to call 'stringalong dates', which are dates that look to me like they're designed to simply string people along, avert any action through legal channels and/or consumer groups, and then kick the can down the road again.  

I am imagining uproarious laughter in the boardroom as they laugh at how they've managed to string people along on a going on 5 month delay with a series of dates that were missed and a promise of price matching that was broken.  

Not to shoot you down my friend, but the very first Thursday update they said they would make actually did come out on Thursday...albeit every one after that was late or missing...

In all honesty, yes they have not done a single thing right or to specifications.  Whatever people built this are ignorant assholes who are mining with these things right now to make back some of the inevitable loss they know they will have.  They have cost people millions, and could care less, instead to go silent and leave people hanging.  Even BFL has better integrity than that.  Way to go BA, you have successfully lowered yourself lower than the biggest scum in bitcoin mining today.  Hope you go under.

It's all good.  I'm glad they did manage to send out a production update on time, although I was more referring to promised ship dates.

From what I remember those dates looked like this:

End of February.  Then May 1. 

Then it was Minions on May X, shipping will commence the next day, remember that one?  That was my personal favorite.

Now the most current goal seems to be everything out the door by end of July.

To me it looks like they'll say anything to keep the flood of refunds at bay and the wolves from the door, regardless of whether or not they have any realistic possibility of meeting those dates.  Just a little longer, just a little longer, just a little longer.  Really, THIS TIME it's just a little longer......
legendary

early 120's

early 120's

legendary
They claim they're going to complete shipping by the end of the month? Fuck these liers and their scam company!

Only 1 report of a direct custimer being shipped an X1 and it been sized by his country's customs.

The only thing this company is shipping is a bad joke.
legendary
So basically, they took forever to ship, and when they did ship (a couple of X-1's), the product does not work as intended, has a ton of hw errors, and is a total fail.  Basically they spent all this time to deliver a "superior" product, but ended up producing a lemon.  Does that about sum it up?
Yep, that's right. But the lemon won't explode!  Wink

No, but warms up and does not work. I changed the speed to 1000Mhz and HW error is now 28%. It is worse. I think taht we need update the software, but I don't know how it's done.

Regrads.
Antuam

sounds like a bad minion chip

I don't think this is an isolated incident, I have read many times where the thing will not run for more than a few hours, what happened to all the testing BA was supposed to do to ensure that they run?  Guess the 5 days of free hosting was another lie.
legendary
Activity: 892
Merit: 1002
1 BTC =1 BTC
So much for the one direct customer who has actually been shipped something other than a PSU. Better luck next lifetime dude.

gfy Angry
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
Crypto Liberty
(OT)

Excuse me, thomas_s, we are unsuccessfully trying to speak to you and your partner, DyslexicZombei, can you please reply us here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=626715.0;all (DyslexicZombei's Darkcoin MasterNode Services).

Thank you.

I can vouch for these guys.  They are legit.

Awesome, thanks Ozziecoin. I was going to PM you on Reddit later, but you saved me the time.  Cheesy

thomas_s. will be along later to state his involvement with this new project when he wakes up. Otoh will stop by later as well.
I've been up for a while just have been a bit busy I'll be able to do any administration things needed.
legendary
So basically, they took forever to ship, and when they did ship (a couple of X-1's), the product does not work as intended, has a ton of hw errors, and is a total fail.  Basically they spent all this time to deliver a "superior" product, but ended up producing a lemon.  Does that about sum it up?
legendary
BTC20 or $12,440 USD per X3 is non-existent for us and now we get shipped obsolete garbage (maybe).

I wouldn't pay $5200 USD for a 2Th/s X3, go fuck yourselves. 
Pages:
Jump to: