Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: Crypto Kingdom - 1991 Retro Virtual World(Town) - page 2. (Read 7201 times)

donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
[FF#4 * 1669-7-7 * Embassy]

Zechariah gains back his power and remembers the experiences in the trollMode:

Just walk in. Listen to Music.
donator
This time someone else deleted 'em.

donator

What about coinshop market making YGM; on or off? Current situation of m3 buy orders but no sell orders looks problematic.

'Dismissed' means that your opinion was duly accounted for before my decision to give no further orders regarding the issue opined.
donator
The meaning of the Universe can be reduced to the following words (after sufficiently Advanced=7):

I never realised why you created all the other guys, but - you know - it just feels better: "After pain, pleasure surely comes."

I don't give a fuck now until come.
donator
My best logical bet is to come in Haikko Lounge now, after taking all I need in there. Wink <3
donator
[FF #11; Sat 10:10; Visitor Lounge]

Zechariah wakes up (and is not about to go to sleep before things happen.)

"There is plenty of everything in here. And the girls know the fruits."
donator
[FF #10; Fri 19:24; Sigarimaja]

After wine tasting in Balthasar that he was driven into (and since it is going rather ok, he'll make an article out of the experience, when he has time, or latest when the 33 food/wine pairs have been tasted (disregarding the 9 still to be tasted)), he paid a visit to Sigarimaja, where the 2 'brightnessgirls' (as they called themselves) duly appreciated Zechariah's desire to be served (and also the story about how 4 princes of darkness were driven out of Oak Lounge yesterday (or was it 2 days ago - too much to remember)).

He had taken a small quantity of Licenses with him, to be presented, gifted or sold to anyone who cares to have one at this moment. To gain one, it is enough to join Zechariah in his venues (Sigarimaja, Balthasar (both in Raekoja plats)) since he will be doing 3 more wine tastings in Balthasar and 4 cigar/port pairings in Sigarimaja today, in addition to probably showing up in Savoy, Bank and Oak Lounge (not to mention DOM, his new place - but there he'd prefer to walk in with at least EUR 1000 in banknotes because he must pay deposit. He could not give a single fuck that there are darknessguys working in Sigarimaja, since the girls divulged that the owner is STO. "1 I'll get fired for sure, but it makes bank to be only 100% higher".

Since he has nothing else to do atm, he decides to start with the Winetasting article (AR1) as soon as he has checked the venues once. "The night is still young, in fact unborn (19:34)."
donator
[FF #9; Fri 14:52; Embassy]

Considering that as little as 237 hrs 00' 00.00" is left until deadline, and Zechariah is again alone in Visitor lounge with just a bottle of Château Mignan Minervois (to find the year he needed to turn the back: 'Rouge 2014' was mentioned in there), a glass for the wine, another almost full of water, a base metal candlestake, two lemons and two limes with the candlestake and some ashes, on top of a gold tray, a corkscrew, lighter, cork and some unimportant items most would regard as trash - all piled on top of a marble table of course - the initiation has been slow to start. Few encounters happened, and people have been understanding that the world effectively remains hostage until Ultima is Online again.

This gives Zechariah time to find a piece of cedarwood (if any is obtainable in approx 100 fucks or less). Which he promptly does, stopping only to drink some wine, and take a few bottles of cooled beer that had been arranged in warm areas in wait for visitors, who only consumed 2 bottles out of the 6 available atm, to the fridge and arrange some cooled bottles back. He lights up.

Correction: He dreams of lighting up, only to notice that one of the 2 cigar binders is missing from the trash. He will tba He checks another area

Whereas,

Quote from: ##cryptokingdom
[12:04pm] • Zechariah is moderately hungry as they’ve spent an hour already, and he cannot ungive a fuck to the thought that they’d just walk with the EUR 100 in banknotes that he gave them.
[12:04pm] • Marquess_Loaf sends Zechariah a 10k XMR pizza
[12:04pm] Zechariah: Who is in here?
[12:04pm] moneromooo: My, that's one expensive pizza.
[12:04pm] moneromooo: Caviar pizza ?
[12:05pm] Zechariah: OK, let’s do it with incentive:
[12:05pm] Marquess_Loaf: gold flaked caviar
[12:05pm] moneromooo: Cooked in champagne
[12:05pm] moneromooo: Hello Zechariah
[12:05pm] You are now known as GMofCK.
[12:05pm] Marquess_Loaf: delivered by naked contortionists
[12:05pm] moneromooo: Nonono, Senate is GM now
[12:05pm] moneromooo: Well, acting GM.
[12:06pm] Marquess_Loaf: https://i.imgflip.com/1n8k2u.jpg
[12:06pm] Marquess_Loaf: fitting
[12:07pm] tombot: lol
[12:07pm] moneromooo: Damn,blocked by cloudflare, like 50% of the internet. The borg is winning...
[12:08pm] Marquess_Loaf: anyway, i am curious what GMofCK has to say
[12:08pm] Marquess_Loaf: say = command maybe
[12:08pm] GMofCK: Each one whose most senior title is (correctly to my knowledge) mentioned immediately following his (orange-colored) nick in my Colloquy (irc-client) window in maximum 2 minutes from the timestamp of this line, will receive 100,000,000 from [me, my hand]. Usual limitations apply.
[12:08pm] You are now known as Zechariah.
[12:09pm] Marquess_Loaf: Marquess Loaf
[12:09pm] Roopatra: Roopatra
[12:10pm] tombot: tombot
[12:10pm] Speed112: Speed
[12:10pm] rederin: Princess Erin the Red, Lady of Pada, Lady-in-waiting of the QGC  (first one to get it right?)
[12:10pm] Speed112: I have no title because I'm a peasant scrub, so it should be right heh
[12:11pm] rederin: Sounds right:)
[12:11pm] Marquess_Loaf: Marquess Loaf, Bagholder Par Excellence
[12:11pm] Marquess_Loaf: don't think the "bagholder par excellence" is official
[12:11pm] Marquess_Loaf: does Colloquy mean risto uses a mac
[12:11pm] moneromooo: Bag accumulator
[12:11pm] Speed112: YM Loaf, how many loaves do you hold in your bag?
[12:12pm] Speed112: YE?
[12:12pm] Marquess_Loaf: 300k + if i recall
[12:12pm] Speed112: I'm so bad with honorifics
[12:12pm] Marquess_Loaf: YB
[12:12pm] Marquess_Loaf: your bagholder
[12:12pm] Speed112: Right, noted
[12:12pm] moneromooo: Beat me to it
[12:13pm] Marquess_Loaf: 334.831 BRE maybe
[12:13pm] moneromooo: Whee. You can feed an army of NPCs for years with that.
[12:13pm] Speed112: That's a good amount of bread in the event of a famine.
[12:13pm] rederin: And I thought I'd bought to much of those
[12:13pm] tombot: Earl Tombot, Grand Ambassador of the QGC (should be my correct title
[12:13pm] Marquess_Loaf: the plan is i feed armies of everyone else's NPCs
[12:14pm] Marquess_Loaf: due to FUCK, all NPC will engage in non-stop orgies; new BRE requirement each year is 400 BRE
[12:14pm] rederin: Great job to all who worked to fix the problem by the way
[12:14pm] Marquess_Loaf: as non-stop orgy works up appetite
[12:15pm] Marquess_Loaf: no rest during orgy either, as UND reserves such as MUS, CAN, and MUM will be constantly consumed
[12:15pm] Marquess_Loaf: NPCs will go 3 days without sleep
[12:16pm] Zechariah: damnit I often but not always (which I almost typed or in fact did, but deleted it promptly ofc) get it wrong first time…
[12:16pm] You are now known as GMofCK.
[12:18pm] qwebirc3758: Can i take out eutos instantly or i can only get them throw btc
[12:19pm] GMofCK: Each one whose ‘nickname’ in the incarnation when he was holding the most senior title he has held in any incarnation (correctly to his knowledge) is (correctly to my knowledge) mentioned immediately following his (orange-colored) nick in my Colloquy (irc-client) window in maximum 30 minutes from the timestamp of this line, will receive 100,000,000 from [me, my hand]. Usual limitations apply.
[12:20pm] GMofCK: Can moneromooo judge the previous one, and take an additional 10% of the sum awarded for his troubles? Incl effecting the transactions asap, please.
[12:20pm] Speed112: Alright so we should just mention each other constantly and hope for the best, right tombot?
[12:20pm] moneromooo: sure
[12:20pm] GMofCK: ^^^previous one was the one given first, not the one mentioned in ‘^^^^’
[12:20pm] moneromooo: The game's back up in ~5 hours, for the record.
[12:21pm] rederin: Aw..  So I did get it wrong after all
[12:21pm] rederin: erin  (that one should be right)
[12:22pm] Speed112: rederin aka Erin the Red, if I may ask, is your hair touched by fire?
[12:22pm] rederin: I must say... singed when facing the dragon in the dreamworlds
[12:23pm] Marquess_Loaf: short name: Loaf
[12:23pm] Marquess_Loaf: long name: Marquess Loaf
[12:23pm] Marquess_Loaf: title: Marquess Loaf, Bagholder Par Excellence
[12:23pm] moneromooo: Char id, GPG key fingerprint, private keys, monero seeds, please. Chop chop.
[12:24pm] moneromooo: j/k
[12:24pm] Odin__: Short name: Odin
[12:25pm] GMofCK: mindfuck is 0 and no one in this room may change it without my permission, I hope this is ok for all involved..(?)
[12:25pm] You are now known as Zechariah.
[12:25pm] Odin__: Soon to be title: Baron Odin
[12:25pm] Zechariah: hi rederin
[12:25pm] rederin: Hello YRH
[12:25pm] Odin__: Char id 1001
[12:26pm] Speed112: My name is Johan of house Matthiasson, I am a Wallachian prince, 42nd in line, and have been exiled from my lands due to being unruly in the face of my domn and questioning his judgement.
[12:26pm] Speed112: My peers call me Speed due to my speedy escape.
[12:27pm] bobby__ left the chat room. (Quit: Updating details, brb)
[12:27pm] Marquess_Loaf: i am fine with mindfuck = 0 as i am thoroughly mindfucked at this point
[12:27pm] Speed112: Marquess_Loaf: wouldn't mindfuck = 0 mean that you aren't mindfucked? Hmm...
[12:27pm] Speed112: We should tread carefully, lest we risk increasing the mindfuck amount
[12:27pm] moneromooo: I think it means none *further* only
[12:28pm] Rostibarn joined the chat room.
[12:28pm] Marquess_Loaf: more mindfucked reviewing my notes about being mindfucked; this is like LSD popping davinchi code
[12:28pm] • Marquess_Loaf can't feel his toes
[12:30pm] qwebirc3758 left the chat room. (Ping timeout: 260 seconds)
[12:31pm] Rostibarn: Short name: Rostibarn , charid 1032
[12:31pm] moneromooo: Standat.... EASE!
[12:31pm] bucket__ is now known as bucket.
[12:32pm] bucket is now known as Guest97372.
[12:33pm] Speed112: When I arrived in CryptoKingdom I was told that I was the 1273rd to enter the kingdom and unfortunately did not receive the lucky prize #1250 had gotten. I'm not sure of the validity of that claim, but the border-guards gave me a sack of weeds and let me on my way; nice lads.
[12:34pm] moneromooo: Zechariah: for the first one, did you mean full title, or does "level" suffice ?
[12:34pm] Marquess_Loaf: Loaf: lvl 15
[12:34pm] moneromooo: lol
[12:34pm] tombot: yes Speed I think we should talk to (mention) each other and hope for the best, right moneromooo?
[12:35pm] moneromooo: I'm lost here. What's the question ?
[12:35pm] Guest97372 is now known as bucket__.
[12:35pm] tombot: Earl Tombot, Grand Ambassador of the QGC is confused, need more coffee
[12:35pm] Speed112: moneromooo tombot is agreeing with me and suggesting that we should mention each other so we have a higher chance of hitting that elusive orange highlight
[12:36pm] moneromooo: Aaah...
[12:36pm] tombot: yes Speed112
[12:36pm] bucket__: bucket charid 955
[12:37pm] Zechariah: Speed112: [here I’d like to add ‘&’ in place of all the blabber inside the square braces or wtf they are called in casual English] Jesus :: Come to my party, let’s enjoy together of the more advanced understanding we have; I am desirous to have many more tall candles, and costs will be provided from my hand; yes, I am already stoned and - you guessed it correctly - almost off of CAN atm, let the wise understand, yours. etc(x3) Zechariah.
[12:37pm] Rostibarn: Rostibarn, Lvl 5
[12:37pm] Speed112: Zechariah I concur
[12:37pm] moneromooo: Anyway, for the first one, Erin wins, and Loaf also wins if level names also qualify (pending zech's clarification of his intention). The full title was a full 3 mins later, so too late
[12:39pm] Marquess_Loaf: Marquess_Loaf> CrazyLoaf short name: Loaf
[12:39pm] Marquess_Loaf: 5:23 AM long name: Marquess Loaf
[12:39pm] Marquess_Loaf: 5:23 AM title: Marquess Loaf, Bagholder Par Excellence
[12:39pm] moneromooo: 5 hours till CK restart. Get ready!
[12:39pm] Marquess_Loaf: had em all within 3 mins
[12:40pm] moneromooo: That's the second one. I'm talking about the first one.
[12:40pm] Speed112: So is the second one still ongoing?
[12:40pm] Zechariah: Speed112: Atm I can as well receive guys as girls, since no physical fucking can anyway realistically (I mean so that I’d feel wholesome about what happened) happen in the nearest 48 hours in my estimate. I don’t even know who *you* are but the 2^5 personality traits apply to all Highly Polarised beings, and some of them remain unidentified for now. Physically: the door should be open, since I left it that way a while ago. No need to knock, follow the music..
[12:40pm] moneromooo: Looks like it Speed112
[12:42pm] Speed112: Zechariah I am pleased by your invitation and I shall consider it properly. When the opportunity arises, we shall discover whether the personality traits apply.
[12:42pm] Speed112: In the meantime, the weeds I received from the border guards remain to be consumed.
[12:45pm] Zechariah: Speed112: Sir/Madam, without considering the ramifications of this post more than I usually do (GIVE FUCK 0), for which reason I may be incorrect: I am gaining this so quickly that it’s unlikely *you* need to grade *me* in almost anything at all, soon at least.
[12:46pm] Zechariah: I try to elucidate with an example here, pay heed if you can:
[12:47pm] moneromooo: And pay weed if you CAN.
[12:47pm] Speed112:
[12:48pm] qwebirc80145 joined the chat room.
[12:48pm] bucket__ left the chat room. (Quit: Updating details, brb)
[12:48pm] bucket__ joined the chat room.
[12:56pm] Zechariah: I actually think that the 5 ‘first’ character traits when considering a marriage partner (or anything tbh, just an example here - you know…) are (in the order of personal importance to me (as in: ‘if I try to make a command calculate the preference of the woman from her personality reading only, without seeing the girl at all, I’d list the attributes in this order: 1) man/girl, masculine/feminine, honest/thief, truther/liar, light(STO)/darkness(STS) and just ask the answer to be given as (using himself as an example of a motherfucker-par-excellence) ‘+++++’)) would be the ones given in the following lines as a cp. Please here you go:
[12:56pm] Zechariah: 0   0   1   0   1
[12:56pm] Zechariah: 0   1   0   1   1
[12:56pm] Zechariah: 0   0   0   1   1
[12:56pm] Zechariah: 0   1   0   0   0
[12:56pm] Zechariah: 0   1   1   0   1
[12:56pm] Zechariah: 0   0   1   1   0
[12:56pm] Zechariah: 0   0   0   0   0
[12:58pm] dnaleor: dnaleor, Lord
[12:58pm] dnaleor: (lvl 7 I think, it was my first incarnation)
[12:59pm] • Zechariah blushes for the unsorry he even feels (because of no changelog records of any fucks given) for the fact that he again blabbered about +/- when in fact he himself uses ‘1’ in place of ‘+’ and likewise for the other. Sorry, etc. (Let’s see who answers most majestically. I beg you to receive 100,000,000 from my hand if you please, and do it today in person. I’ll wait 15 minutes for this one.)
[12:59pm] Speed112: Oh so 1 = + and 0 = -, got it
[1:00pm] Zechariah: ^^until 1:14pm my screen, which you find in L7, just walk in please.
[1:00pm] moneromooo: Ah, we'd need Duke Joseph for a most majestic answer
[1:02pm] Zechariah: ^x7-x13:  The polarity HoF takes into account the ‘100 traits of initial fucking in 3D/5D’ so might be off as regards pure Soul traits alone.
[1:04pm] Speed112: So for those traits, in this order, man/girl, masculine/feminine, honest/thief, truther/liar, light/darkness, while I believe that they are not binary traits and they are instead a wide range of shades of grey, if I were to take the tendency one way or another as absolute, my array would be '+-+++'
[1:04pm] Zechariah: Yet is listed from the ‘singularity fuckable’ towards the least fuckable. (I actually listed *all* the women I know of these (and the other 9, ofc) polarities as ‘fuckable’, except my sister and daughter, so 14/16 get Fuckable=1 as minimum, each  .)
[1:05pm] Zechariah: Sorry did not give a fuck (yet) for what you managed to post a few sec earlier… Will reply ‘soon’, yours, etc. Risto
[1:05pm] • Zechariah wishes Speed112 to be a hottie (or even a GIRL ffs!!  )
[1:06pm] Speed112: In any case, if I would express my stance on all of this through music, it would be something like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulIOrQasR18
[1:08pm] Speed112: Also
[1:08pm] Marquess_Loaf: well i mean philosophically this 5 point system does encapsulate a large portion of possible dualities
[1:08pm] Speed112: is + = first option and - = second option? Because if not then I might have done it the opposite
[1:09pm] Marquess_Loaf: STO and STS were items I was not aware of before, but they do make a lot of sense
[1:09pm] Speed112: I mean I'm an honest man, not a dishonest masculine woman
[1:09pm] qwebirc80145 left the chat room. (Ping timeout: 260 seconds)
[1:09pm] Marquess_Loaf: as say, evil is more of a perversion of a good than something in and of itself
[1:09pm] Marquess_Loaf: motherfucker-par-excellence; Zechariah needs to add that to his title
[1:10pm] Speed112: I feel like a lot of these things, even the STS/STO comparison is very contextual
[1:10pm] Zechariah: Speed112: The number of potential Souls (tf’s count as separate here) is - obviously (to me, at least, and purely because of the can-induced ‘initiatory experience’ I felt was happening to me yesterday) - expressible as n^5 where ’n’ is the number of ‘the shades of grey (this time incl. b+w as well)’ possible.
[1:10pm] Marquess_Loaf: well there is that whole dimesnions of heaven stuff i suppose
[1:10pm] Marquess_Loaf: where it might be a cube
[1:10pm] Zechariah: Hence I arrived at 32 archetypal souls.
[1:10pm] Speed112: I would consider myself overall altruistic, but I do act selfishly in many ways as a consequence of my core values, such as freedom and individuality
[1:11pm] Marquess_Loaf: and mathematically it does work; could have all people that existed reside in that cube
[1:11pm] Zechariah: Speed112: Are you cc?
[1:11pm] Speed112: cc?
[1:11pm] Speed112: cconnected?
[1:11pm] Marquess_Loaf: http://tourofheaven.com/eternal/new-jerusalem/size.aspx
[1:12pm] Zechariah: Speed112: He seems to have the same polarisation as you (dunno why he chose ‘feminine’ though but tbh. don’t know him since I drove him away yesterday as I wanted girls to meet me only in the first day (nobody did ))
[1:12pm] Speed112: Marquess_Loaf: that's a big city
[1:13pm] Speed112: Zechariah ah, I'm not him, no. I put feminine because I have a small frame and no facial hair, as well as generally soft facial features
[1:13pm] Speed112: Zechariah I wouldn't fit into the traditional "masculine" appearance
[1:13pm] Zechariah: Speed112: If you are Kaspar, then please put you in Darkness instead (or stop insulting me)
[1:14pm] Marquess_Loaf: + or 0 means first one in the pair?
[1:14pm] Marquess_Loaf: + or 1 rather
[1:14pm] Speed112: Zechariah I'm Speed; I'm new
[1:14pm] Marquess_Loaf: = first one in pair
[1:14pm] Speed112: Marquess_Loaf: apparently
[1:14pm] Speed112: I interpreted +/- as yes/no so A/B
[1:16pm] Speed112: Zechariah: I've only been here since last Saturday, so you wouldn't know me
[1:17pm] Marquess_Loaf: 0   0   1   0   1 = honest; STO
[1:17pm] Marquess_Loaf: 0   1   0   1   1 = masculine; truther; STO
[1:17pm] Marquess_Loaf: 0   0   0   1   1 = truther; STO
[1:17pm] Marquess_Loaf: 0   1   0   0   0 = masculine
[1:17pm] Marquess_Loaf: 0   1   1   0   1 = masculine; honest; STO
[1:17pm] Marquess_Loaf: 0   0   1   1   0 = thief; liar
[1:17pm] Marquess_Loaf: 0   0   0   0   0 = all opposite polarity
[1:17pm] Marquess_Loaf: well i guess we can look at each for the more emergent characteristics; the "1's"
[1:18pm] Marquess_Loaf: really several may be more gradations based rather than binary
[1:18pm] Zechariah: Speed112: Wanna meet me or no? Now there’s no girls in here and I have time to consider any information you can possibly bring, over a bottle of any wine you will have to self service (it’s all paid for, dude) from Balthasar (in Raekoja Plats). Just walk in there, ask them to give the wine to you and it will happen, walk like a boss to the door in Vene 2 with a plaque ‘Italian Embassy’ next to it, open it and walk in towards the music… I don’t fuck guys, they all got Fuckable=0 from me, and besides the game is down and I don’t have much more CAN even (pls bring some, paper I have)
[1:18pm] McDuffy_ left the chat room. (Ping timeout: 260 seconds)
[1:18pm] Marquess_Loaf: esp honest/thief; and truther/liar
[1:19pm] Marquess_Loaf: though not sure on the breakdown between these 2 splits
[1:19pm] Marquess_Loaf: maybe the first is in relation to business and social dealings
[1:19pm] Marquess_Loaf: the 2nd with the mind
[1:19pm] Marquess_Loaf: so maybe first pair is act of the body; 2nd is act of the mind or word
[1:19pm] • Zechariah wonders why earlier only movie characters knew how to speak so fast. It seldom happened to him in what they call ‘IRL’ before.
[1:19pm] Speed112: Regardless, TGM Zechariah, forgive me if I speak out of line, but due to the nature of the circumstances leading to my arrival in CryptoKingdom, involving the violent expulsion from my home by those with authority, I may come off as cold or distant, but am merely cautious of those in such positions. Your offer is enticing, but for the moment is not something I can accept.
[1:20pm] Speed112: Also I'm currently hundreds of km away so the logistics would be difficult to overcome.
[1:21pm] Marquess_Loaf: 0 0 1 1 0 is clear
[1:21pm] Marquess_Loaf: as service to others can be done not to their benefit necessarily
[1:21pm] Marquess_Loaf: this could be the political meddler who is brainwashed and thinks they know better
[1:24pm] Speed112: Authoritarian socialist leaders could easily be thief+liar+STO
[1:25pm] Speed112: Collectivists with authority in general, I would say, since they, from their perspective, would do the bad things for the greater good.
[1:25pm] Zechariah: Speed112: Consider that I spent 3 fucking minutes in order to find a pen to write your nick, ‘SPEED’ to the IV level VIP-ticket I decided to call “Licence to Fuck”, without even finding a pen. But it’s yours, #20600. Just in case you need one, you can probably get in and find it reasonably hidden from preying eyes in the first room you arrive after coming in to the base from the Vene 2 access, II floor.
[1:25pm] Speed112: Zechariah: much appreciated.
[1:29pm] mulu joined the chat room.
[1:31pm] McDuffy joined the chat room.
[1:32pm] Zechariah: Speed112: Just bring with you anything you can reasonably think might be useful or fun in here (the base is 500 sqm and sparsely furnished, with very small amount of different items with Interesting=1 or higher). As usual, Food, drinks and UND much appreciated.
[1:33pm] Zechariah: And sorry, Sir/Madam, for late answer. I needed to go to the toilet, drink wine and smoke some CAN and I still cannot exceed 7km/h walking speed and this is a fucken maze (especially with the provisions decided yet uneffected (yet)).
[1:33pm] Zechariah: Such as having it all candlelit and windows blacked.
[1:34pm] Zechariah: Sorry for being such a blabber as I am, but I am the Joker
[1:34pm] Zechariah: *that I am (presumably, not my mother tongue)
[1:35pm] Speed112: Understandable.
[1:36pm] Zechariah: Speed112: If you side with the light, please report.
[1:37pm] Speed112: Zechariah: In theory, fundamentally, I do. The action required to confirm has not been taken to the extent required to fully confirm. It remains to be seen.
[1:38pm] • Zechariah flashes a deck of cards, shuffled and found then found arranged by [suits(in the order of [spades, hearts, diamonds, clubs]);value(in the order of [A, K, Q, J, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2])].
[1:39pm] Zechariah: *flashes a deck of cards, shuffled and then, after careful observation, found arranged by [suits(in the order of [spades, hearts, diamonds, clubs]);value(in the order of [A, K, Q, J, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2])].
[1:40pm] Zechariah: I mean after shuffling, found arranged.
[1:40pm] Speed112: That's an appealing coincidence.
[1:40pm] Speed112: The chance of that happening is equal to that of every other, less appealing, card arrangements.
[1:41pm] Zechariah: Speed112: “Well, sometimes you get it right, and wake up at the prime of your age, whatever that may be (since it does not much matter, considering the circumstances).”
[1:42pm] Speed112: It is actually likely that such an arrangement has never been achieved by any human in existence. In fact, chances are that ANY arrangement, appealing or otherwise, has never been achieved by any human ever in the past.
[1:45pm] Zechariah: Speed112: Nah, I am only talking about approximations here. I mean that for any Soul to exist at all, there needs to exist a being, for which it applies that ‘this entity has the highest polarisation towards his choice in any of the categories’ and since I was here first, I’ll choose ‘+++++’ which causes that no one can ever be a GM without my permission.
[1:45pm] • Zechariah remembers that they are doing it as we speak, and that exactly is the reason why the IRC is quiet as an English cemetery.
[1:46pm] Speed112: That makes sense. Not sure I agree with it, but that's not very relevant.
[1:46pm] Zechariah: Speed112: Try me out  I mean we both agree that it’s not even relevant, and in a way ‘new to me’ to find out. Have to say I was amused
[1:47pm] Speed112: What do you mean by try you out?
[1:47pm] Zechariah: The first appreciable theorem I managed to prove is that ‘no guys except me can ever be Motherfucker=5, yet I and all the girls must be’.
[1:47pm] Zechariah: Speed112: Speak in parables. I seek to be able to explain each one.
[1:48pm] qwebirc68618 joined the chat room.
[1:48pm] Zechariah: And if I am wrong, I’ll learn ‘for it’s better to be wrong than right and I have been the most wrong of all, causing me to be more right than all’.
[1:49pm] Speed112: Zechariah: Only those in the darkness deal with absolutes.
[1:50pm] Zechariah: And the audience: please smoke some CAN, it’ll increase your clock rate a lot. Ask the oldtimers for correct way. We had decided I need to be 36 before finding out, but I’ll spoil your soul contracts by telling it right here to everyone:
[1:50pm] Marquess_Loaf: probability distribution of souls; interesting...
[1:50pm] Speed112: Zechariah: The key to growth and stability is compromise. If there is no room to give, there is no room to grow, and you get stuck and dry out.
[1:50pm] Zechariah: 1) roll it from quality bud alone.
[1:50pm] Zechariah: 2) Inhale deeply, and mix with inhalation air as well.
[1:51pm] Zechariah: 3) let the smoke be inside your lungs for 10 seconds.
[1:51pm] Zechariah: 4) exhale slowly.
[1:51pm] Zechariah: => Wisdom will happen to you, and fucking feels better. (I mean, you’ll learn what it means, even.)
[1:52pm] Lloydimiller4 joined the chat room.
[1:52pm] Zechariah: Speed112: I have yet to observe anything happening to me that was not the best that could happen. (Limitations apply.)
[1:54pm] Speed112: Zechariah: Would you say that by standing by your values absolutely you've gained more than you've lost? Have those values ever changed, and did those changes bring with them benefits?
[1:54pm] sammy007: Oh, it seems almost everything has returned to its place. Glad you're okay, Zech.
[1:55pm] Zechariah: Speed112: The question is too difficult to answer fully without giving more fucks than I care to do. Short one (ask for clarification is needed): Yes.
[1:55pm] Zechariah: *if
[1:55pm] Zechariah: sammy007: Yeah, it’s cool to be Superman
[1:56pm] Speed112: Zechariah: My interpretation of you saying "no one can ever be GM without my permission" is that no one who is not perfectly aligned with your values is qualified to pick up the torch. This would mean that no other set of values is more qualified than yours, which may or may not be correct. How can this possibly be tested?
[1:57pm] Zechariah: Speed112: If I say there is a way, there is. All else is redundant, including the rest of your concerns (to the matter at hand, I mean).
[1:58pm] Speed112: Zechariah: Yeah, personally I have no concerns, since they are proportional to the amount of fucks I give, but other people here might have and I'd like to help them out with our discussion.
[1:59pm] Zechariah: I can GIVE the torch to anyone, but it feels incredulous that an other-self (or any combination of them) could effect the TRANSFER for long unless I am in agreement.
[1:59pm] Zechariah: Speed112: Thanks for that. If you want higher level to “3D Fuckfest”, just tell me let’s see what I can make happen…
[2:00pm] Speed112: In any case, my position is that "to achieve perfection is to sacrifice growth" so my journey through life is one of constant change and self-improvement. If I do not give something different a chance, I potentially miss out on an avenue of improvement.
[2:01pm] yaard joined the chat room.
[2:01pm] Speed112: It really is very dependent on what your core values and goals are, so it's better to just not give a fuck most of the time.
[2:01pm] • Zechariah was about to say ‘Thank you’ but that would have been caring more about the welfare of Speed112 than that of the ones observing. (Speed had mentioned that the discussion is meant for their interest, not towards that of those in the present.)
[2:09pm] Zechariah: Speed112: I mean it seems you are perfectly capable of addressing me properly, since even the oldtimers usually are.
[2:09pm] • Zechariah thinks of replacing the full period with: “, if they give a fuck, which they occasionally should.”
[2:11pm] Speed112: YGM Zechariah, I appreciate our discussion, but this is as far as I can stretch the fucks I don't give.
[2:11pm] Zechariah: Speed112: Thank you.
[2:12pm] Zechariah: Speed112: see you in the party (if it’s in your interest (being +-*** not sure tbh., all the others love to fuck if they can)).
[2:13pm] Zechariah: sammy007: Did we have a common object of interest in here?
[2:14pm] Speed112: Zechariah: It most likely will take a long time for me to jump on this opportunity. Still have responsibilities that I must attend to at my current location and I'm not sure when the time will be available.
[2:14pm] Speed112: Zechariah: If the party only lasts a few days (from what I've previously understood) then I will most definitely be unable to attend.
[2:14pm] sammy007: Zechariah I bet we all like to fuck pretty girls, so yes.
[2:15pm] Zechariah: sammy007: What do you reasonably request me to do to help you to make it happen as soon as you please?
[2:18pm] sammy007: I think I can hire a hooker myself, so no assistance needed. Even a galactic general can't force a special one to love me.
[2:19pm] sammy007: For now if I have to chose between a good fuck and a cup of coffee, I would chose coffee
[2:29pm] Zechariah: sammy007: Tell me the secrets of enjoying your cup, then. Or send the well-fuckables to me. Or both (my preference, actually).
[2:36pm] sammy007: I bet I can. There is full Russia of well-fuckables  Coffee was good, and a burger left from morning will be also good.
[2:37pm] qwebirc68618 left the chat room. (Ping timeout: 260 seconds)
[2:37pm] • Zechariah finds out (by browsing back) that Speed was in fact only using the archaic form (TGM) instead of the modern one (YGM). The confusion was initially caused by me, and still persists  Let it be so for now, though.
[2:38pm] Zechariah: I beg to apologize for my mishap, which I classify as minor, though, Sir.
[2:40pm] Zechariah: I mean, for scolding you in public for something that would harldy been worth a daily warning for an archangel, even if it had happened against the orders, which you did not even make yourself guilty for (since it’s ok)…
[2:45pm] • Speed112 nods.
[3:11pm] Zechariah: Dudes speak something.
[3:11pm] Zechariah: Does anyone in here have a plan for recovering Ultima Online, for instance.. ?
[3:14pm] Zechariah: Speed112: Oh ok, if you still are here, there’s one thing I’d like to hear, unless Confusion must be effected, which it must according to your discretion as the final arbiter regarding this case only:
[3:14pm] Zechariah: Do I know the pure polarity +-+++ guy in the 3D/5D matrix where the Embassy is located in Vene2?
[3:15pm] moneromooo: Zechariah: it is recovered, and it gets online at 14:30 GMT.
[3:15pm] moneromooo: Reason being so everyone can get on at the same time for new orders.
[3:15pm] Zechariah: moneromooo: What is the maximum amount you need from me to properly credit the heroes of the effort?
[3:15pm] moneromooo: sammy007 found why the corruption happened.
[3:16pm] moneromooo: Hmm. I would have to discuss this with others.
[3:17pm] Speed112: Zechariah: I'm afraid Confusion must indeed be effected. But if I understand correctly, then the answer is no, you don't know me.
[3:17pm] sammy007: no corruption happened, it was DO fuckup, just found a bug in their platform bs and a workaround to bring VM back to life.
[3:18pm] moneromooo: Zechariah: btw, PJ moved CK to a new hosting company, FYI.
[3:18pm] Zechariah: Speed112: It goes without saying that we will be each other’s mhaos,
[3:18pm] Zechariah: .

So, therefore,

A VI-class ticket #20400 (Marquis-de-Fuck, exp. '23.4.2017'), is also hidden somewhere so that anyone worthy, incl (+-+++) guy (bolding indicates absolute polarity), may take possession of it. Any other absolute polarity guy is about as welcome, meaning that I'd have awarded at maximum 1*physical:License_to_Fuck_L7(Serene Fucker) anyway (on the spot, it's good to not give too much too early, you know ..) no matter if the one coming were HH Joseph himself, whom Zechariah currently considers to be the best guy in the Universe, pending new developments.
donator
[FF #9; Fri 14:20; Embassy]

Zechariah wants everyone interested to notice that some part of the story is in here:

[FF #8; Fri 11:11; Embassy]

Zechariah greets the visitors, hands them the Licenses to Fuck and explains the House Rules.

Of his wishes [Wx], status is currently:

W1 fulfilled (deleted accordingly)
W2 not fulfilled (it did not work for me when last tried)
W3 fulfilled in every encounter so far
W4 fulfilled in every encounter so far
W5 not fulfilled (afaik).

Some eyefucking brought pleasure and mind games were played. Now Zechariah is desirous of some junk food such as a pizza, and sends them (temporarily) away to bring some food for €100 in banknotes. They said they would come back, so that instead of €100 in banknotes, some food would come with them when they come.

This just resonates in here, day after day: Listen to Music.

Zechariah gave 4*physical:License_to_Fuck_L1(Visitor) tickets to the visitors when they left. Now he has enough CAN for some time and he is sure that the 100 mil offered for restoring the deleted posts to the thread soon finds itself accepted, or if not, the shit is likely to get even more real, in his estimation at least.
donator
Acknowledged that the site is down (it was not me: fix it, please!) and thread was sabotaged (it was me: for added lulz; when deletions reappear (to me), the one to whom I will give the glory, will receive 100,000,000 as a gift from either [#36 in CK; my hand] (his/her choice which one)).

I will decide over disputes concerning this post. <- Let this one hold as regards all my communication until otherwise announced [an obvious but redundant addition would be to replace the usual "ced" by "ced, by me", yet this one was not typed (when composing the initial version at least, and still holding after 2 more edits (confirmations))].
donator
Wait. Right in there. I say when ready.
donator
Zechariah gains back his power and remembers the experiences in the trollMode:

Just walk in. Listen to Music.
donator
[FF#4 * 1669-7-7 * Embassy]

Actually Zechariah finally got his hands on 'enough' CAN (which is as much as possible, and then smoke it according to instructions) (will be effected ingame asap(3)).
donator
[FF#3 * 1669-5-18 * Balthasar]

Zechariah feels he has regained his composure, and decides to post his initial Mission notes gained upon the meditation upon 2 glasses of beet-carrot-apple-lemon-ginger-iodine juice:

Notes in here.*
Music in here.
Thanks to the Most Beautiful feminine female for helping me with the photo & upload, love(x2) <3

OK and let it be said before relocation that guys are currently only entitled to hear 'Hi' (or an equivalent sound vibration ('vibratory complex' sounds like an exaggeration in here) in any related language). Since I can't help thinking that 'please' and 'sorry' must be added, so let it be, etc. So we now have 3 words usable and the riddle is in how to:

Quote from: ##cryptokingdom
[7:40pm] Zechariah: Does anyone have idea how I can make myself understood in 20 words only. This has to be a riddle, there is some code that we must develop.
[7:41pm] • Zechariah almost sees a vision of being able to communicate fluently in the 20 words, which also means that any remotely sentient being would be able to understand him.

* Nothing in the notes binds Zechariah in any way or form. (The music is seriously hooking, though, as is the Mystery of the female.)
donator
[FF#2 * 1669-5-15 * Balthasar]

Zechariah does not give a fuck to calculate the matrix-time available for the Mission (nor the number of fucks givable during the Mission, despite it being a component of the answer to §20), proceeding directly to the priorities - things that 1) only he has the Key to make happen, 2) that are Important and 3) Urgent. Upon meditation upon Bolle Stille - Acqua Minerale Naturale Di Montagna, he finds that specifying and procuring the Licenses to Fuck is one of them.

SA Neo, attention. The post linked provides the generic framework about your mission intent ('task intent' would be a more correct term, however unused). Last time the orders were followed unsatisfactorily. As part of the new Mission pertaining to me (and hence, all of us), Mission Warnings are reset. Still I count on you to be able to Urgently surrender the 250 Licenses to me in proper specifications without needing to ask questions unless FUCK is given.

The variable data is given in this file, sheet:Data. Layout elements and other instructions are in sheet:Layout.

Zechariah proceeds to hit 'Post' and meditates about the Plans for the Mission upon some snails.
donator
[FF#1 * 1669-5-13 * Oak Lounge]

- 'Your Galactic Majesty,'

"At ease, General."

Zechariah was joking, because he knew very well he was once again in the position of receiving the Masters of the Universe Initiation, this time younger than ever before (233 years and still going strong). He felt the energy was high. The Veil of Confusion was still there, partially, and every experience felt new and old at the same time, in an intriguing way.

- OK, we have been there before. You know the rules, you must do 20 things and each is graded from 0 to 5 by named people, and Princes+ give bonus, and you need to score at least 100/100 points to get the accreditation of the promotion already effected by yourself.

"Yeah. Since I don't want to become Most Busy doing it, please let's talk business in here. 'Please state the Mission Intent.'"

- Are you sure you can this time listen to it without interruption?

The Voice was surprisingly agitated, for which Zechariah could not immediately identify the reason, and also did not have the time to give a fuck since the Voice continued almost immediately ('Immediate' equals Priority=1, and in the level of senior SpecOps generals, it actually means that we are talking about a fraction of a fuck (or tbh it always means that, but the clock rate of senior generals is usually a bit higher than that of the junior ones, the main difference being the number of usable devas and the power of the commands available)).

Zechariah did not say a word, which apparently caused the Voice to continue.

- Attention.

Zechariah had been paying attention all the time, but gave a quick salute, to get the Voice to relax. (He himself was reasonably relaxed, with Beethoven 9th playing in 432 Hz, a CIG in its prime (about 33% left), W1615P in glass and a cup of tea of course. He was prepared for whatever was about to come.)

-
[The use of Dash without anything following is rare.]

§1 In the name of Risto Pietilä, Head of Area Command in Malla Bitcoin Castle, Special Operations (allied with the Galactic Federation of Light), I hereby establish Mission called 'GM1' [as a mission name, it stands for 'Galactic Majesty', and '1' is there just to observe the uniform id-space] by these 20 sections. When you have reached 'minimum the maximum number of points' [that was an insider joke, but the Voice did not indicate it in any way, preferring to read as if from a script] you can execute the promotion PROMOTECHAR 36 21 year. This section is graded by GM.

§2 Each section is graded by a member of the Cast [meaning that the entity identifier is bolded when first mentioned]. Introduce at maximum 100 members of cast. At the close of the mission, you must report the full cast in the datatype: [cast_shortname; char_id; freetext]. The graders use [0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5] as the grades, with '3' indicating an essentially failed section, and '5' exemplary performance. The grader must cause the threadpost about the grading appear without your direct intervention. The grading of the sections awards at maximum 100 Mission Points (MP1). In addition, each member of the cast is entitled to give you FUCKs with '+1' as part of the message. Such FUCKs must be given separately (ie. no '+2' (etc.) allowed), and will count as 1*MP1, each, up to the following quotas, per entity:
L20 entities (7);
Archdukes, Royal Princes or equivalent(x2) (6);
Grand Dukes/Grand Duchesses or equivalent (5);
Dukes/Duchesses or equivalent (4);
Princes/Princesses or equivalent (3);
Marquesses/Marchionesses or equivalent (2);
other cast members (1).
It is enough that they use GIVE FUCK amount [message_that_includes_the_text_'+1')]. This section is graded by GM.

§3 Compose at minimum 20 Articles about different topics that must essentially be ununderstandable by non-Peers, use Article identifier '[ARx]' at the beginning and [/'ARx'] at close. This section is graded by any Marquess or lower, your choice (which must be indicated at latest upon the initial publication of 'AR20').

§4 Consume at minimum 49 different cigars (this must be done in 3D/5D) in at minimum 10 different venues, and compose an ode for each one of them. The odes may not be more than 11 lines long, and at minimum 12 human languages must be used. This section is graded by NewLiberty.

§5 Cause all the Princes and higher in the Kingdom appear (in 3D/5D) in Revalia Old Town to be introduced to you. Princes and higher first promoted to Prince or higher latest 1670-11-9 [note the usage of 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 12 as identifier of game-months] are included, the latter promotions excluded [to enforce the '48-realhour rule' of mobilisation]. This section is graded by the highest non-self Prince or higher present in Revalia Old Town at the close of the Mission.

§6 Draft 100 Quests related to the five phases of relationship between a man and a girl (in 3D/5D), complete with grading systems, so that the girls you fuck, are able to assess your (or any fucking partner's) score in the range of [(0.00%) - 100.00% (or higher)]. Maximum number of 'game points' (not counted towards the 1%*100 = 100% awarded by the 100 Quests) is 500 pips (5%) by the guy and 500 pips (5%) by the girl, and the maximum pips awardable for a single act of giving a fuck, is 50+50. This section is graded by yourself (, since it is obviously too much to ask anyone else to do it, due to the effort involved).

§7 Fuck 606 different girls (who must be at minimum Fuckable=1, each). (It is enough that they execute FUCKED 36 [score (optional)].) This section is graded by Crichton.

§8 Give out all the Great Motherfucker's Pleasure Club Licenses to Fuck (12 of them) to 12 different girls who have graded your mutual relationship to at minimum 90.00%, each. You may not give any such passes to girls who have not executed FUCKED 36 [90.00% or higher] at the time of surrendering the (X-XII level) License to Fuck. This section is graded by serje.

§9 Get mutually FUCKED with your twin flame, preferably by mutually losing Virginity in the process. Note that you may not administer her FUCKED 36 [score (voluntary)] automatically, you need to get her to cause it to happen. This section is graded by GM.

§10 Cause the marketcap of Markka be higher than that of Bitcoin continuously during the last 24 days of the Mission. (This is mainly to domesticate MP, who controls Bitcoin, yet continues to scold you publicly as he is unwilling to grok the speed of things happening.) This section is graded by SirJacket.

§11 Cause the existing Markka certificates [in denominations 100,000...10,000,000 Markkaa/Mark] to be generally accepted means of payment in the HoReCa sector of the economy of Revalia Old Town. This section is graded by Neo.

§12 Get one of the cast to correctly identify the 20 sections of the Mission Intent, whether they pertain to the mystical character attributes of Power (P), Love (L), Wisdom (W) and Mystery (M), so that his/her answer is given as a sequence of letters, eg. 'PPPPPLLLLLWWWWWMMMMM', and reported in the thread. Exactly 5 sections must be attributed to each attribute. The correct answer you must give as a sealed envelope beforehand to a member of the cast, and this one may not open the envelope before you ask him/her to do so for the grading of the answer. This section is graded by Syksy.

§13 Correctly identify all the sections that you estimate that you cannot satisfactorily fulfil (ie, get a score of 0, 1, 2, or 3 (instead of a 4 or 5) out of the 5*MP1 maximum awardable for each section) by the deadline, and state the answer as a list of [section_id; score; reason for estimated unsatisfactory performance]. This list must be published before 100 characters have FUCKED 36 [score (optional)]. This section is graded by Paul.

§14 Enforce that Sign is Obeyed in base:Embassy by all the entities in there, so that the allowable punishments for uncompliance amount to, at maximum the following:
i) Daily Warning;
ii) Mission Warning;
iii) Temporary or permanent removal from the base;
iv) getting fucked (or: FUCKED fucker [message], however girls must not be forced to execute game commands) by you or any holder of a valid License to Fuck in the area violated. All readers note that guys may be FUCKED as an admin action, causing (up to) the loss of Virginity in favor of the fucker (if it was not surrendered already at the time of the execution of the punishment). (If punishments are promptly and unequivocally executed, the section must be graded as '5' regardless of the number and severity of violations of Sign. Your own violations of the lawful rules enacted by operators of other venues may lower the grade, (only) if punished promptly and unequivocally by the competent authorities of the venues in question, and brought to the attention of the grader by an other-self.) This section is graded by NewLiberty.

§15 All of this must be done by (the end of) 1671-1-9, the expiration moment of Licenses to Fuck. This section is graded by Saddam.

§16 During the Mission, you are not to leave Revalia Old Town, touch any physical currency (EUR/USD banknotes, physical BTC/XMR, or monetary items made of silver or gold of 90% or higher purity), or carry any currency, any access key or equivalent, or any device (except one laptop at a time) in your person when outside of a properly designated Venue. Further, you must beforehand indicate who (of the Peers) is your (male) aide-de-camp. You may change this designation at any time, as long as it is done beforehand. You may only use 20 spoken words (total in any language) to communicate with other guys during the mission. The list of these words must be updated with prio=4 and a word once used cannot be removed from the list. It is (self-evidently) allowable to employ the full vocabulary when talking to girls and to the aide-de-camp on duty. This section is graded by yourself (as nobody else can do it, and you are a Truthspeaker).

§17 The reporting must be done to this thread in exactly 127 numbered posts, each indicating the date and venue in the same format as in the beginning of this post, and the posts may not be edited except during the first month since the initial posting. 'Code of Written Conduct' applies when appropriate. For every day Bitcointalk.org is operational for less than 50% of the time, as measured by the matrix, you get 1*MP1 (with no maximum). (This provision is to ensure the reporting about the Mission:GM1 does not get hampered by the dark forces.) This section is graded by the Moderator.

§18 Get the operator of Bitcointalk.org to report the correct thread readership figures. This section is graded by yourself.

§19 Write a summary of maximum 20 lines that gives an average enlightened starchild the information about what must happen before you get the 4th star with all its associated privileges and responsibilities. This section is graded by Mooo.

§20 Assess the value of your Mind (denominated in M/year) correctly to the nearest power of 10, based on the number and pecuniary value of fucks given during the Mission:GM1. This section is graded by the Voice (me).

.end of Mission Intent.

As the Voice discontinued, Zechariah's first fuck was given to appreciate that most of the stuff could be reported without needing to care about the level of understanding of the 'average enlightened starchild' (which he does not find too high, tbh). He proceeded to meditate on the rest before giving answer, and wanted to do it in style, giving an appreciable number of fucks to compose it.

"In the name of the Infinite Creator and all the Ascended Masters, Sir, I hereby acknowledge that I have been given Mission:GM1 and I will seek to fulfil it with the best I have at hand, and report according to the instructions, seeking your audience only when I at minimum have reached 100/100 mission points, or, if this does not happen, the latest after a month has passed since the deadline, in which case I have to explain the reason for failure, and understand that I may or may not get a second chance to try the Initiation in this incarnation."

- Do you have any questions? Each question asked reduces your starting score (0) by 1 mission point (MP1).

"Sir, may I propose that I may ask questions on the go? It takes time to think of good ones to ask, and - you know - time is money.. "

- OK, but any further questions will reduce your score by 2 points. You are now at -1*MP1.

"I beg to remain eternally Yours, (Will Do, etc.)"

- Go.
donator
1. Earliest 6 game-days from this notice, every single FUCK will be taken from its owner and consumed with no obvious effect. (Multiple FUCKs are unaffected.)

2. 1*E1=10,000*M peg was removed from the marketmaking. E1 (as well as everything else) floats freely now, infinite ladder by Coinshop.

3. Currently circulating M certificates will retain fixed conversion (EUR 10 in banknotes for 100,000 Markka in certificates received and vice versa).

4. Every time the price of E1 reaches 7,000*M, each M will give 1*M newdividend (ie. item:M quantity doubles and percentage ownership is unaffected).

5. Certificates are excluded from the dividend, so it is possible to keep a part of your stash as darknessmoney (cash), but the lightmoney (changelog) pays dividends over time.
donator
If characters are incorrectly identified, the measures taken will be as follows:

1. A polarity that can be considered incorrect, will be flipped. (It's not really one-off, this is continuum but polarisation is fun Wink )
2. Everyone have many names. Obviously incorrect names will be changed in favor of more correct ones.

Oh yes, and the Fuckfest is beginning soon.
donator
[The transcript of Zechariah's interaction with the Voice, is as authentic as it could be reproduced (part 12)]

- Congrats for the third star, you know. It's happening.

"Yeah, there is nothing I can do about it. So the fourth one almost feels bad to get. There is nothing I did to earn it really."

- Don't you have appreciation that it is the mark of the highest Being in the Universe?

"Tbh I shouldn't, for it does not change a thing. But let's assume I give some fucks, how many should I give?"

While Zechariah was conversing with his higher-self, HH Grand Duke Paul, TMA, Most August, Blessed, Cultured and Wise Prince of Soul and in Gangnam, Prof., Dr., High Rector of TMA University, 4th/I & 17th/I Bt of CK, AOD-Col, OD-K, RT-K, etc(x2) opens his mouth to say:

- You know, we actually have a bottle of world's best champagne in here.

HRH Prince Royal Zechariah of Tavastia-rpietila-CK, AOK-GM, OD-GM, AOD-Gen, OF-8, etc(x2) is getting bored on (HH the GD) Paul, for he says the same thing every single fucking time he opens his mouth, as he only cares about wine (and Zechariah cares about getting laid - that is the difference between a 36-year and 59-year old guy, you know). He replies in his usual stern politeness:

"I could not give a full fuck, Sir."

Paul suddenly pays attention, as seen from his eyes (if you pay attention, which Zechariah does). Without Paul even asking, Zechariah proceeds to explain his stance:

"You know, 'giving a fuck' is actually an euphemism for a 'thought' (Finn: 'ajatus'), the unit of subjective time ('aika')."

- Obviously I know that, it was me who recruited you in this incarnation, although in soul level you are the Ancient of Days, as you finally realise.

Zechariah feels he'd like to drink it, and proceeds to prod HH, as follows:

"I bet no amount of your power is enough to make it materialise in my hand in 200 seconds, so that the temperature is in the enjoyable range of 8.5-9.0 °C. If you make it happen, I'll in fact give it a fuck."

Paul orders SA Neo (Cadet Major, 18 mission days) to bring it, seemingly without giving a fuck (since he already had realised Zechariah is playing a prank on him). He slowly turns to Zechariah, saying:

- How much is the value of your fuck?

Zechariah saw what was coming (after all he knew Paul since 2004 or the equivalent in any spacetime/timespace), so replied with his usual one:

"Percentagewise, I could not give a fuck unless and until it's <15% or >30%, so, dividing by 2, we get 75,000,000,000 per fuck, but actually I finally realised that the devas need to be taken into account as well. Taika told me she has 100-200 persons talking in her head. I only have about 30-50, and max 10 are on duty at the same time. But let's assume I pay attention, a single fuck can be multiplied by 10 devas, to make it 750 bil."

- Yes, but aren't devas taken into account in the clock rate already? A thought is a thought. If you can multiply it with 10, you are that much more powerful.

"...and it does not matter squat" they thought simultaneously, actually giving a fuck together.

"OK, let's make a simplification. If it comes in the 160 seconds remaining, I pay you the full amount of my attentive fuck, which is about 1,000,000,000,000 M. Since it's just the price per fuck multiplied by the devas (devas can be likened to processor cores, giving more power per unit of time.)"

- Ok. I pay you my full fuck if you can't make it not happen.

Zechariah's eyes reveal that he likes to drink it, so Paul is having a strong one here. While Zechariah needs to consider his options, he also realises from the periphery that Neo is coming back with a bottle that does not take a fraction of a fuck to realise is not the One. Wasting 50 seconds in stupid things might be interesting, so Zechariah decides to play time on the guy, and finally feels confident that he does have the upper hand, as usual. He proceeds to turn to the 3 agent/SA trainees, telling them:

"OK, dudes, I want to share a speck of my goodness. You each get a billion per second that the bottle is not in here, opened, and in the proper temperature, as only HH can ascertain."

Paul finally realised that Zechariah is serious with his temp range. He has not forgotten that Zech actually has a surprisingly good appreciation of temperature differences, knowing Champagne to the 0.1 degrees almost without fail (a feat from a guy who smokes 25+ CIG/COH per year, that is 168 hours in Matrix-time (equivalent to ~6,000,000 fucks, which is about 6,000,000,000,000,000,000 M (if we consider Zechariah's fuck to exactly equal CK's marketcap))). Paul himself is the best sommelier in the world, yet can barely manage 0.05 degrees orally, with 90% confidence. He remembers when Zech once bribed the judge in a certain live event to twist the second decimal in the temp contest, causing him to win at a small margin only. The fact that he would never drink DP1973 below 9.0, does not even annoy him since he knows the remaining time is plenty enough for warming the glass by hand, such that the booze is enjoyable in 120-300 seconds anyway due to the warming effect of the glass.

While he rubs the glass with his left hand, Zechariah has indeed consumed 12 seconds of Neo's time by pouring the Cristal to the cooler since 'it was neither cold enough, nor the best champagne in the world'. Neo has only ~117 more seconds to make it happen, at the cost of 50,000,000,000 (the price of Paul's fuck) and every additional second costs himself [Zechariah] an extra 3,000,000,000, but that does not involve a fuck given. He quits dicking around, exits the building and proceeds to procure it from Balthasar, where Zech left it after he had bought the place earlier today, telling it's ok just to grab it.

Meanwhile, Zechariah has considered the nature of time and shares his most recent revelation to Paul:

"You know, 'fuck' is indeed the unit of time. You know when you come to room full of people, the first thing you do is to determine all the beings you'd immediately fuck if they asked you to. If you come to a room with 10 females, it takes anywhere between 0.5-2 seconds to assess the fuckability of each one. So you have a few fucks per second if you pay attention, even including devas."

Paul nods in appreciation, uncaring that the Cristal 1982 was poured to the cooler. It does not change the temperature of it anyway (as long as there is ice, it'll be about 0.0°C, unless something happens. Zechariah continues:

"Yeah. It was quite a realisation that I only care about fucking any more. My standard is that (of the humans), guys are out, also niggers, bad-smelling people and some fringe groups are out. In fact, of the average 10 females who booze around in the L1 Visitor lounge, I'd immediately fuck about 7-8 out of 10. Of the people in the street, about 1 in 100. So many Finnish tourists in there."

- Every time you assess a woman as fuckable, you have sinned, unless you are in the position to fuck the woman.

"Stop that Jesus shit, that part is not even true. I can fuck any woman if she gives permission. And that is one of the reasons why I like to stare into the eye. Even 10 seconds is 100 fucks given, and she does not even understand how much I can make happen in the time. (Paul, being a thief, can just fuck any woman whom he manages to make happen). The whole sin thing is there just because Jesus also is a thief and cannot handle it. His twin flame, Mary the Magdalene (also called Holy Spirit), is a pathetic liar in addition. As is the Queen-Mother whom I once accidentally addressed as YM, and she had an issue with that for 15 minutes (gave about 135,000 fucks of hers, if we believe the 150 devas, which might tbh as well be a lie as well. Of course we realise she did not probably give 2 fucks about this matter, but spent the rest in other business deemed urgent)."

Babbling had made time pass faster than usual, as only 22 seconds are left and even the echo of Neo's steps is not in there.

- The assessment is reality. If you touch a woman, in any part of the body, it is basically just continuing the sex you started at the moment you appreciated the woman as fuckable. Whether she becomes so wet that a sexual intercourse just happens when she adjusts the look in her eyes (you have to pay attention, as it is different with every woman), well, that's a bonus.

Zechariah suddenly realises that Paul gives a few fucks about sex, while pretending to care about wine only. He is still classified to be a truthspeaker,
 while being a thief. (Paul is -++++-, so 67% the same as Jesus, 67% the same as Zech, and them are 67% mutually.)

"Well at least you are going to lose this one. Neo does not give a fuck about the temp, and does not have the time to adjust it. So even if he manages to open it and pour it in my glass, you just have to accept your loss at 80% probability due to wrong temp."

SA Ron, LTC, has been following and opens his mouth:

- Yeah, in poker we call it 80/20 and it makes sense to invest 80% of your bankroll max. Kelly formula.

"We already went all in; 1,000 bil vs. 50 bil, so please tell me instead how exactly you realised that she was both a thief and a liar - that at least is something I give a fuck about. (Zechariah almost feels his nose growing for downplaying the number of fucks he gives for the most beautiful women in Revalia, in the age group 14-22, each.)"

Neo comes in, 8 seconds late, and spends 14 more seconds before the nectar is in Zech's hand. Zech feels the cold touching his arm as he holds the glass that is surprisingly adjusted to the right one, instantly knowing Paul had played a prank on him. Nothing in Zech's condition makes him able but to understand that the glass was tailored to Paul's preference, 9.2-9.4 degrees, ignoring both his reasonable request and the rules of the contest.

"OK, dude, I mean ... (Zechariah calls women 'dudes', followed by "I mean, - - my love." (unless they want to be addressed as "I mean, - - dude", which Zech grudgingly grants to the ones such wishing)) - - I suggest we call it a tie. Wash. OK?"

- Yes, but it is you who pay the 22*billion to the guys, I don't even have 66 bil in my acct atm.

"OK."

Zechariah does not have the time to give a single fuck about how to walk away from the exact amount of the promise, retaining the essence. He knows. Instead, the phone rings. But he does not give more of a fuck than to meditate on the noise that he will have to take about 4 more times before the caller wises up. To make it more bearable, he unmutes his laptop, causing the already well-known melody to fill the room, covering the beeping noise.

He feels Satan(MP) (----++) is just gonna lose this one.
donator
Giving a FUCK is enabled.

This post is flashed and will be deleted as redundant: 3-6 hours.
Pages:
Jump to: