Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: Is bitcoin helpful to the economy? - page 11. (Read 1500 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 254
April 28, 2018, 03:28:15 AM
I agree with your opinion about bitcoin can fill empty time or even be an alternative income for people who feel less with their main income but whether bitcoin beneficial or helpful for economy? maybe for the individual economy will be very useful including me. but if it has entered a country's economic area then bitcoin can disrupt financial stability. because the bitcoin of its price is not fixed and too unstable because it is determined future supply and demand expedition.
It is well known to everyone that bitcoin is beneficial in individual manner. Countries will never run their economy with Bitcoin. Therefore, various countries like Russia and China are working on the development of official government cryptocurrency. But some of the countries like US don’t indulge the opportunity of tax collection from people using crypto. The number of crypto users is constantly increasing in the US which is definitely increasing the country revenue. So, up to some extent bitcoin is now helpful to increase personal wealth as well as the economy.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
https://i.imgur.com/iwknjIj.png
April 28, 2018, 02:46:41 AM
I think Bitcoin is helpful to the economy because it helps the people, may they be employed or unemployed. It helps the people to be productive especially on their vacant times or when they are not working. Bitcoin is getting a lot if attention in many countriesnow because it really helps the people.
I agree, but it is always depend on how people use it. it will not be of help to economy if they will use bitcoin for illegal purposes or for scamming people. while it is a great help for economy if the purpose is to help people in their daily needs.
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
April 28, 2018, 02:39:10 AM
Imagine how technologically advanced countries like Japan had recently told that after they embraced the technology, their economic has boost even more because more and more people have already earned money through cryptos which in return, they can able to buy the luxurious things they want.

Yes  Bitcoin is really helpful  to the economic specially when zero tax are implemented.it give us numerous opportunity to earn profits. A country which embrace crypto is highly boost in ecomic.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Exchange for EOS Community
April 27, 2018, 11:15:02 PM
Imagine how technologically advanced countries like Japan had recently told that after they embraced the technology, their economic has boost even more because more and more people have already earned money through cryptos which in return, they can able to buy the luxurious things they want.
Activity: 153
Merit: 7
April 27, 2018, 09:19:55 PM
Yes , bitcoin is very helpful to the economy because it gives a lot of people who are indeed to reach they're goals and dreams in life in easy way to get money.
Activity: 33
April 27, 2018, 06:41:17 AM
yes Bitcoin will helpful for economy,Because it engage manpower and will reduce the expenses as compare to fiat money.
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
April 27, 2018, 06:05:23 AM
Actually in my particular country, bitcoin is harmful I suppose, becouse it isnt taxed, so government arent having profit from people who are involved in.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
April 27, 2018, 05:56:17 AM
I think yes. Bitcoin is very helpful on a economy. Its make dollars more to come on a country. The more money who insert in a country the more economy grow thats my opnion
Activity: 280
April 27, 2018, 05:14:16 AM
I think bitcoin is really helpful to the economy and society ,because if you still have no money you can earn still by joining the bounty projects through bitcoin forum, by helping promote the project and and you will be awarded with token and convert to ethereum or bitcoin.
Activity: 124
April 27, 2018, 04:48:05 AM
For those in the E-commerce industry to moved in using Bitcoin that mean BTC has a helpful stand in the Economy. I think in a short time from now the biggest e-commerce giants will join BTC to improve on you economy. 
Activity: 196
April 27, 2018, 04:44:51 AM
I think Bitcoin is helpful to the economy because it helps the people, may they be employed or unemployed. It helps the people to be productive especially on their vacant times or when they are not working. Bitcoin is getting a lot of attention in many countries now because it really helps the people.
Yes, of course, Bitcoin is very beneficial for the economy. Because this has been very proven for people who use Bitcoin since a long time ago. Even I myself have seen the proof. So I really believe if Bitcoin is very beneficial for everyone's economy. I can not imagine if Bitcoin is known by all the people of the World, surely everyone will have a better economy and not live with more trouble.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
April 27, 2018, 04:03:05 AM
I agree with your opinion about bitcoin can fill empty time or even be an alternative income for people who feel less with their main income but whether bitcoin beneficial or helpful for economy? maybe for the individual economy will be very useful including me. but if it has entered a country's economic area then bitcoin can disrupt financial stability. because the bitcoin of its price is not fixed and too unstable because it is determined future supply and demand expedition.
Activity: 196
April 27, 2018, 03:37:53 AM
Bitcoin is very useful for the economy because it helps real estate entrepreneurs to get the real capital to run their businesses and get people to earn a living, while investors leave their idle money. to invest.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
April 27, 2018, 03:37:31 AM
Yes, I do agree that bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is useful to the economy especially if supported by the government.
In the Philippines, you can say that it may equal to being a foreign worker as one takes in cash excluded to ones that circulate in the area. It also may reduce the percentage of unemployment.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
April 27, 2018, 03:32:23 AM
Of course. many people whose economies are more advanced and helped because of the bitcoin that provides new finance and jobs for those who previously were not good in terms of the economy
Activity: 45
April 27, 2018, 03:25:46 AM
Yes, very useful. Bitcoin is a new era of the economy. Bitcoin increases people's living standards, helps to make money.
Activity: 210
April 27, 2018, 02:43:42 AM
Yes bitcoin is helpful to the economy because it gives work for all those people who has no permanently  job, it creates earnings that's why people have the chance to change their lifestyle of living.
Activity: 493
Merit: 100
April 27, 2018, 02:21:36 AM
Of course bitcoin really helps the economy. Especially for those who do not have a steady job. Bitcoin provides a decent income. Then the blockchain, peer to peer and decentralized systems are highly revolutionary for the development of banking transactions and facilitate us in transactions between countries.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
April 27, 2018, 12:23:15 AM
bitcoin has been greatly helped in the economy because the daily needs of people are to be met. so much thanks to the bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
April 26, 2018, 10:28:27 PM
once lived in the heart of investors are not easily die if bitcoin profitable. appreciated should bitcoin lived today and development of a potential

I don’t really know what you’re talking about but as i read between the lines, you are implying that bitcoin has the potential to improve or change one’s economic status for good. With numerous opportunities given by bitcoin to the constituents of a certain country, expect their economy to boost gradually. Hence, Japan admits an economic boost because of cryptos.
Pages:
Jump to: