Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: Is bitcoin helpful to the economy? - page 15. (Read 1500 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 123
March 18, 2018, 09:13:11 PM
The reality is rather than helping people during their free time, bitcoin has the great potential to bring about the true global economy.
Taxes is a huge contribution for the economy but people don't really understand for these. Yes, truly a lot of people earning profit from here but its doesn't mean it help a lot for economies development.In fact, they don't have directly providing help for community, and the only thing they can contribute is the big amount of money they spending for foods and stuffs.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
March 18, 2018, 08:15:24 PM
Don't know if its gonna be helpful or not. Just time can tell everything
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
March 18, 2018, 04:16:21 AM
absolutely right. looking at the problem in a country I was unemployed. If they want to enter into the world of the bitcoin I think unemployment in my country at least would be reduced because of a lot of potential and the results that can be obtained from the bitcoin. but unfortunately, there are still obstacles my country bitcoin policy, which causes the bitcoin is still difficult to run.
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
March 18, 2018, 04:07:22 AM
I think Bitcoin is helpful to the economy because it helps the people, may they be employed or unemployed. It helps the people to be productive especially on their vacant times or when they are not working. Bitcoin is getting a lot if attention in many countriesnow because it really helps the people.
I agree based on what you have stated. Well, I do also believe that Bitcoin can also be helpful to the economy if and only if the people will be productive in a sense that they will be using their productivity to somehow lend a help to the economy where they belong. Since Bitcoin provides the opportunity to people to make a handy work even they are in home to give them the capability to earn their own income, it is really right to be consider that Bitcoin is helpful to the economy.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
March 18, 2018, 03:58:21 AM
Yes definitely it is, bitcoin has helped the economy where many different people around the world use it as a means of exchange, transactions and sending of money between people ignoring charges by the middle Man
Bitcoin also acts as a store of value when holding it as it gains more in a long-term than it looses, it has created opportunities for traders, investors to make a living and earning great from it thus I would say it's very important to the economy
Activity: 83
March 18, 2018, 03:40:24 AM
Bitcoin definitely has created many ways to help economies, It has potential to throw some big companies out of the business. It may serve as an alternate medium of exchange for countries. But I don’t see any good reason for it to replace the currency or central bank. It also helps a lot of people in their incomes, saving and many more.
Activity: 286
Merit: 3
March 18, 2018, 02:55:46 AM
I think Bitcoin is helpful to the economy because it helps the people, may they be employed or unemployed. It helps the people to be productive especially on their vacant times or when they are not working. Bitcoin is getting a lot if attention in many countriesnow because it really helps the people.

Bitcoin might be a way to help every individual who uses it through trading and investing here in crypto. It has been helping even unemployed members of the society. However, through that, I can't say that it is really helping the economy. Most of the people here doesn't know about bitcoim so there are only few who gains the benefit.
I am sure for now we may just have to stick with individual because if we are trying to look at the large rate of bitcoin being helpful to the economy, that would ball down to the level of adoption which I am sure it is still very low but in the case where the level of adoption increases and a lot of people are doing well generally, then that should affect the economy positively.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
March 16, 2018, 01:25:55 PM
FOr me and some people whom I know who work with bitcoin, it has really helped us to be financially stable and pay-off debts. It has really elevated our way of life. And I hope it does too to everyone who will get into bitcoin.
It is possible for every people who will work or get into bitcoin to get a huge help from bitcoin financially but they should work hard and do their best in order to get into the opportunity that will give them a lot of benefits. They should be patient in finding opportunities because sometimes the opportunity will not knock so you need to build a door.
Just for instance, a cousin of mine who has been looking for a job in a while, and I got to tell him to spend sometimes on this forum to use his skills and on other freelance websites to earn himself some bitcoins or cryptocurrencies, is really doing well for himself now and he is no longer bothered looking for a job since he is even doing well more than his pairs as he also learned how to trade.

What I want to drive at here is that, there is a lot of opportunity that blockchain technology itself has brought and not just bitcoin, and if individuals on a large level can tap from it, it will sure help them but the economy of a country at large being helped depends on the number of population making use of this medium to help themselves.
Activity: 34
March 16, 2018, 02:47:06 AM
Bitcoin is the solid ground of the coming new economy, the decentralized economy!

Altcoin is the synergy!! without altcoin the way will be far longer
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
March 16, 2018, 02:43:17 AM
Helping the economy really depends on how much you’re making from it, or should I just say how much your country is making from it. Bitcoin helps the economy of a country, but not every country, it helps some countries and not all. There are countries that are mainly benefiting from this, and there are also countries that are losing.
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
March 16, 2018, 01:47:58 AM
If you talk about people, yes bitcoin helps people for better life.
If you talk about economy for governmeny, no. bitcoin will decrease government incomes.
Activity: 451
Merit: 250
March 16, 2018, 01:08:13 AM
I think yes. Bitcoin is helpful to the economy and many companies are learning bitcoin as well as the blockchain in order to make every transactions become faster and more secure. As you can see,, facebook, amazon have all claimed that they are trying to figure out what the blockchain is and what they can do with blockchain
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
March 15, 2018, 11:48:55 PM
Probably yes! bitcoin come and help all people due to business transactions etc.and to have daily income interms of trading and holding thats why bitcoin are like of the most people who invest because of the value of it. but in economy? I dont think so because not all people use it.
Indeed a big help to the economy, how? Economy works based on the law of demand and supply of people and the ability to purchase, if one people is earning then, he has the ability to purchase something as much as he can, with that businesses also increasing in growth as well as the economy.
Activity: 127
March 15, 2018, 11:35:50 PM

I agree! bitcoin is one way to help people in their financial needs, but dont just depend on bitcoin you also need to find a job so that bitcoin will just your extra job for you to get extra money, because if you will just depend on bitcoin you cannot be so sure that you can get your everyday needs. You need time management for it, so that you can do your job and also doing cryptos.
Activity: 420
March 15, 2018, 11:29:34 PM
Probably yes! bitcoin come and help all people due to business transactions etc.and to have daily income interms of trading and holding thats why bitcoin are like of the most people who invest because of the value of it. but in economy? I dont think so because not all people use it.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
March 15, 2018, 11:21:17 PM
I am not really sure about this. If we are talking about helping the economies of certain countries then I doubt bitcoin makes a big impact. Because nations economies depends on fiats, gold and other resources like oil.
Activity: 327
Merit: 11
March 15, 2018, 11:06:32 PM
The reality is rather than helping people during their free time, bitcoin has the great potential to bring about the true global economy.
Activity: 364
March 15, 2018, 11:04:48 PM

bitcoin does help a lot of the economy, we also have a better life and I hope the government can see this so they will support and accept bitcoin
Activity: 616
www.jacs.tech
March 15, 2018, 11:00:36 PM
there is much to prove if bitcoin is able to change and deliver many things in terms of one's economy so I think it will help many people who are in an economic crisis
Activity: 574
Merit: 267
" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "
March 15, 2018, 10:53:56 PM
Of course bitcoin is really helpful to the economy of a specific country as well as for the people. Bitcoin helps people by giving them the capability to earn their own money for them to sustain their daily needs. Also, they can now participate in the buying and selling in their economy that can make their economy grow and develop.
Pages:
Jump to: