Pages:
Author

Topic: RE-OPENED! MyBitMine.co | New Type Of Faucet | Get Bitcoin From Playing - page 15. (Read 170930 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
For some reason the captcha keeps saying i have it wrong when i type in the correct word? i have logged in and out and refreshed the page but it still continues to tell me i have entered it incorrect. has anyone dealt with this before and is there a fix because i haven't been able to mine all day Sad
Activity: 796
Merit: 251
Just to let you know that there seems to be a problem with the Captcha - it won't accept correct answers, keeps saying they're incorrect.  Obviously I don't know if this is an isolated thing or affecting everyone, but it's happened to me several times in a row now.

I will have a look. Thanks for bringing it up!
Activity: 674
Merit: 500
Just to let you know that there seems to be a problem with the Captcha - it won't accept correct answers, keeps saying they're incorrect.  Obviously I don't know if this is an isolated thing or affecting everyone, but it's happened to me several times in a row now.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1036

Let me know if you received your payment

Got it! 0.0011 BTC received (887ce1ea808946ed8f0ea08cd600ed1a7ac0ebce6e13655c77ffc68f9f4c6d4a)
Activity: 366
Merit: 250
ETH would be nice, has high price doesn't fluctuate to drastically.
Activity: 674
Merit: 500
Any chance of other cryptos being supported in the future in addition to BTC?

We have been looking into this, while this is something we would consider it is unlikely to be added in the near future.

Thanks - good to know!

In case we do decide to add an alt coin, what would you be interested in ?

HYPER, DOGE, maybe SWIFT.

We have been looking into this, while this is something we would consider it is unlikely to be added in the near future.

Thanks - good to know!

DNotes, NEU, PIGGY, DMD, DVC

I'll second PIGGY! Good coin for fun games. :-)

Let me know if you received your payment
legendary
I forgot one: XEM. Definitely XEM Smiley

I'll second that one too. ;-)

(Side note: When XEM first came out someone gave me 10,000 XEM on an exchange. I promptly sold it for like $0.50 and patted myself on the back for the freebie. This spring I sheepishly bought my 10,000 XEM back for a bit over $10. But at this moment it's around $117 so I guess I can't complain. ;-)
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

Thanks - good to know!

I forgot one: XEM. Definitely XEM Smiley
legendary

Thanks - good to know!

legendary
When will withdrawals start working again?

If the withdraw system is not working for you please dont hesitate to send me your btc address with the amount you want to withdraw

I tried doing a w/draw of .0011 BTC a few days ago (Username: EnderWiggin). It's been deducted from my bitcoin balance in-game. I'm at work so I don't have the public key I used but I think it would be 12k4qmxP2AoQq5b298WyUYWCvgPVmPZdoB
(that would be the one I'd want to use, at any rate).

Sorry but I cant find anything with that username or key, could you please check its the correct one?

I've checked and yes, my username is EnderWiggin, the key I used for a withdraw was the one listed above. It was for .0011 BTC (all I had at the moment), last Friday or Saturday.

In a day or so I can try again. Should I just message you with the username, key and withdraw amount and not touch anything in the game itself?
legendary
Activity: 1806

Thanks - good to know!

Personal Update: I'm currently working on modernizing and making the website look more professional in my spare time, hopefully will help with the sale of MBM to a new owner Smiley

Additionally I considered buying MBM myself but currently lack the funds to do so but if you guys are happy with my contributions maybe I'll setup a wallet where people can donate to help me buy the site in exchange for something such as contract's/investor bonuses or something of that nature, I'll fine tune the details at a later date.
legendary
Activity: 1484

If the withdraw system is not working for you please dont hesitate to send me your btc address with the amount you want to withdraw

I tried doing a w/draw of .0011 BTC a few days ago (Username: EnderWiggin). It's been deducted from my bitcoin balance in-game. I'm at work so I don't have the public key I used but I think it would be 12k4qmxP2AoQq5b298WyUYWCvgPVmPZdoB

Sorry but I cant find anything with that username or key, could you please check its the correct one?

will have a look now Smiley
awesome to hear your back guys, I'll catch you on skype soon hopefully Smiley

Any chance I can get some formulas so I can make an account calculator so people who want to see how much their investment is worth can check?
legendary

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
chrome it works if i disable AbBlock. But i prefer to use Firefox, and few minutes before the problem happens it was all ok. Nothing was changed/updated.
Pages:
Jump to: