Pages:
Author

Topic: RE-OPENED! MyBitMine.co | New Type Of Faucet | Get Bitcoin From Playing - page 14. (Read 170930 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 501
admin, can you add some market or something for exchanging or selling other resources?  and some dice or other game for more fun until waiting for mining?

i am enjoying with this game very much and will be glad to see more updates and news

thanks a lot...
Activity: 796
Merit: 251

Let me know if you received your payment

Got it! 0.0011 BTC received (887ce1ea808946ed8f0ea08cd600ed1a7ac0ebce6e13655c77ffc68f9f4c6d4a)

Hi Ethey ,

See the above quote of one of our members.

Wow that is really a great Amount for just playing a Game like this, right? How long does this take to game out this kindly nice balance  Cool
Can u answer also this ?  Smiley

I do not have a figure for you there. Just enjoy the game is all I can say Tongue Time will fly by
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Got it! 0.0011 BTC received (887ce1ea808946ed8f0ea08cd600ed1a7ac0ebce6e13655c77ffc68f9f4c6d4a)

Hi Ethey ,

Wow that is really a great Amount for just playing a Game like this, right? How long does this take to game out this kindly nice balance  Cool
Can u answer also this ?  Smiley

Hi Ethey ,

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
yep my captcha is working now. i can mine again Smiley

great to hear

this looks quit nice and funny Smiley Can u provide a payout proof for the Users please?
Just for me Smiley Would be great Wink I might also Join in this pretty Game.

keep this up!
regards
Activity: 366
Merit: 250

great to hear
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Activity: 1202
Merit: 507
Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop
Well, I can only say its a good idea to get some free advertisement from Bitvertise with their 5$ promotion..
AND spread your reff link around on reddit and other places.

Check my account stats to see what I can for free with 15 mins of work on a single day.
http://mybitmine.co/members.php?username=Hamuki
Activity: 674
Merit: 500
For those of you having trouble with the captchas, what worked for me was logging out on one device and then logging in fresh on another computer. Then I got a different sort of captcha, but it worked. (Not sure if this simply coincided with a fix from the admin, but at any rate try logging out and back in.)

[EDIT: Now it is not working again, despite repeating my own advice above.]

I registered now to see how it works and the captcha dont work.. both, text and audio..

after I click on start mining, the anti adblock blink on the screen(with adblock off).. have something related with the error? or always make this?

edit: now its working

I seem to be getting mixed comments regarding the capcha, for some it works and for some it doesn't. Either way I'll keep looking for a fix.

its working for me now .
30 minutes and there are no problem .
thank you Smiley

No problem, I try to fix all the issues in the time I have left after work.

Yep seems okay now, thanks.  Cheesy
Ok so here it is the MyBitMine Account Value Calculator Smiley

Have fun and make sure to read the notes and legend Smiley

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11-FM-Hy3GZkmShjEmr2wtE3giRAmtldsOI2kLKAHoCw/edit?usp=sharing
Just to let everyone know I am currently working on a MBM Account Calculator so you can see how much your account is worth.

I am doing this with numbers provided by MBM dev team.
For those of you having trouble with the captchas, what worked for me was logging out on one device and then logging in fresh on another computer. Then I got a different sort of captcha, but it worked. (Not sure if this simply coincided with a fix from the admin, but at any rate try logging out and back in.)

I registered now to see how it works and the captcha dont work.. both, text and audio..

after I click on start mining, the anti adblock blink on the screen(with adblock off).. have something related with the error? or always make this?

I seem to be getting mixed comments regarding the capcha, for some it works and for some it doesn't. Either way I'll keep looking for a fix.

its working for me now .
thank you Smiley

No problem, I try to fix all the issues in the time I have left after work.
Activity: 29

its working for me now .
thank you Smiley

legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 2280
Crypto Swap Exchange

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1036

is the deposit function working?  I am trying to deposit some bitcoin to activate the autominer but I can't seem to get the "generate new bitcoin address" function in the deposit area to work  Huh

Hi we are aware of the deposit function not working. we've applied for an API key and are just waiting on that now. This feature should be fixed soon Smiley
Activity: 11
is the deposit function working?  I am trying to deposit some bitcoin to activate the autominer but I can't seem to get the "generate new bitcoin address" function in the deposit area to work  Huh
For some reason the captcha keeps saying i have it wrong when i type in the correct word? i have logged in and out and refreshed the page but it still continues to tell me i have entered it incorrect. has anyone dealt with this before and is there a fix because i haven't been able to mine all day Sad

More people seem to have this problem, though looking at the code it should all work fine.
Pages:
Jump to: