Pages:
Author

Topic: [RE-VAMP][ANN][POS][FOOD] Plankton | CasheerApp - page 2. (Read 43973 times)

Activity: 475
Merit: 250
I'll have to fire up the wallet again! :-)

Is the wallet working for you?

I want to say it's working just fine. There's just nobody online.. Haha
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Is the wallet working for you?
addnode=96.3.197.145

Nothing yet but I will leave the wallet running
addnode=96.3.197.145

Let know know when you got nodes.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Hi FOODies,

Just a quick update, still having problems with wallets connecting! I have one syncing... very very verryy slowly. So I am going to have to look into what is wrong with the network etc, and getting more nodes. Like I said before technically/coding etc, not to great, but I am learning quickly - I don't want to rely on others as they have let me down in the past! But it may come to that point at some stage. It could come down to recreating FOOD to FOOD 2.0 or something like that, but then that leads to how do we exchange our FOOD that we have already, if wallets aren't working etc.

Please bare with me as I am working hard to try and get this all up and running again. Thanks for all your inboxes of support as well! Let's look to the new year for FOOD and have a dominant presence in the Crypto World!

P.S How crazy is BTC going at the moment!! Thoughts?

Cheers,
Chris.

the important thing is foodcoin is coming back ,how you manage to do it or when it gets done doesn't matter ,we are on your time schedule
and happy your putting in the time

as far as btc goes
everything is on sale,whats not to like Smiley

on a good note, its not hurting the price of foodcoin  Roll Eyes

haha well put! Thanks for the update Chris! When you get some nodes let us know and I will get my wallet going again also!
Activity: 396
Hi FOODies,

Just a quick update, still having problems with wallets connecting! I have one syncing... very very verryy slowly. So I am going to have to look into what is wrong with the network etc, and getting more nodes. Like I said before technically/coding etc, not to great, but I am learning quickly - I don't want to rely on others as they have let me down in the past! But it may come to that point at some stage. It could come down to recreating FOOD to FOOD 2.0 or something like that, but then that leads to how do we exchange our FOOD that we have already, if wallets aren't working etc.

Please bare with me as I am working hard to try and get this all up and running again. Thanks for all your inboxes of support as well! Let's look to the new year for FOOD and have a dominant presence in the Crypto World!

Cheers,
Chris.

the important thing is foodcoin is coming back ,how you manage to do it or when it gets done doesn't matter ,we are on your time schedule
and happy your putting in the time

as far as btc goes
everything is on sale,whats not to like Smiley

on a good note, its not hurting the price of foodcoin  Roll Eyes
Activity: 212
Hi FOODies,

Cheers,
Chris.
How's it coming Chris?
I am not having any luck getting my wallet going... Tried adding in those nodes still nothing Huh  Any suggestions?

Same here, one wallet is syncing ever so slowly! The other doesn't want to connect at all using the same connections.
Until this and block explorer are up and running, I won't be able to get us on an exchange. Will work on this over the weekend!

Here are some more addnodes:

Code:
addnode=95.211.134.14
addnode=86.155.245.99
addnode=109.150.15.228

Thanks Chris!  I will add those nodes but no luck so far! Will look forward too the updated OP
I am not having any luck getting my wallet going... Tried adding in those nodes still nothing Huh  Any suggestions?

Same here, one wallet is syncing ever so slowly! The other doesn't want to connect at all using the same connections.
Until this and block explorer are up and running, I won't be able to get us on an exchange. Will work on this over the weekend!

Code:
addnode=95.211.134.14
addnode=86.155.245.99
addnode=109.150.15.228

List has not worked for me wallet isn't connecting
I will update the OP with all new links to Wallets etc. Seems they have all been deleted.

I would suggest a fresh install of the wallet with a brand new .dat file. Once synced then add in your old wallet.dat file.

Will update when all is uploaded.

Cheers,
Chris.

Code:
addnode=95.211.134.14
addnode=86.155.245.99
addnode=109.150.15.228
Was wondering does anyone got the wallet running and working right now? Loaded mine up can't get it syncing

Have two wallets up and running, syncing last night. Will check when I get home and update addnodes for all.

Cheers,
Chris.

Awesome man lemme know how it goes!
Was wondering does anyone got the wallet running and working right now? Loaded mine up can't get it syncing

Have two wallets up and running, syncing last night. Will check when I get home and update addnodes for all.

Cheers,
Chris.
Will be up on yobit in the next day or two! Will update OP when up and running with new listing.

Cheers,
Chris

anyway we can get back on ccex exchange, i still have coins there ,couldn't get them off
didn't have a working wallet at the time of delisting.Im sure i wasnt the only one who couldn't

I will look into this also. The more we can get back on the better.

Cheers,
Chris.
Activity: 396
Will be up on yobit in the next day or two! Will update OP when up and running with new listing.

Cheers,
Chris

anyway we can get back on ccex exchange, i still have coins there ,couldn't get them off
didn't have a working wallet at the time of delisting.Im sure i wasnt the only one who couldn't
Pages:
Jump to: