Pages:
Author

Topic: Reactor: Advanced Platform for Crypto Creation and Support - page 39. (Read 60093 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
The funds you have now in crypto. You gonna cash them out? Or u gonna leave all in crypto? Quite important question as market on its deep
I guess leaving in crypto if team has crypto holdings now. I mean project is self funded. There was no ico. It has a sense to cash out funds only when it is needed
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
The funds you have now in crypto. You gonna cash them out? Or u gonna leave all in crypto? Quite important question as market on its deep
Activity: 207
Merit: 1
According to the recent hash rate drop on bitcoin and ethereun networks it would be fair to admit that such approach with PoS and staking is the future of crypto
Exactly my thinking mate. PoS is the future. All that erc20 tokens would disappear once miners leave ETH but here you can create your own crypto and be sure it will live forever due to PoS consensys
Lets face it, erc20 tokens will never disappear as well as miners will never leave ETH. But still the opportunity to choose was always appreciated. I also think that pos coin that may be created on top of Reactor is much more convenient to use

You are very right. It is very difficult for erc20 to just disappear, eth team members are not sleeping they will rather introduce something unique to ensure that erc20 stays than to just allow it to die. However, the new development of creating pos coin in Reactor will be highly appreciated if it succeed
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
So, no way to purchase coins as for now as it is not available on exchanges yet?

Coins are not available right now. REA is planned to appear on Cryptobridge on Friday.
brand new
Activity: 0
Hello !
Congratulations on the start of your project, our group made an announcement on our server
discord https://discord.gg/UN7WGSf
Good luck to your team and project.
Hello !
Congratulations on the start of your project, our group made an announcement on our server
discord https://discord.gg/UN7WGSf
Good luck to your team and project.

Thank you for spreading the word!
What price this token will have? Lets say in a year. How big growth do you personally expect guys?
Merit: 29
So, no way to purchase coins as for now as it is not available on exchanges yet?
copper member
Activity: 322
RESERVED for HINDI translation....

helloo admin.... can i translate ANN page / WHITE paper  to HINDI(INDIA) language ??

here is my portfolio.....
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TTRWTdF-VC71_TgP4dcsy6wH4BoL9cxB

PM me if you need HINDI translation..... thank you....
Why I dont see any article about the project in the internet? could someone share the links to the articles about proj ? Probably Im missing smth
It is not the best time for agressive marketing. Market is still falling down. Once it rebounces at least a little then it would have a sense
Marketing - could make Hype. But if the team are good coders + hype = unicorn
Merit: 11
Why I dont see any article about the project in the internet? could someone share the links to the articles about proj ? Probably Im missing smth
It is not the best time for agressive marketing. Market is still falling down. Once it rebounces at least a little then it would have a sense
whats about security in ur project? Have you conducted a security audit already?
They have already took care about all the possible security issues. Team is dedicated to the security here
How come you have funding for the development if you did not have ICO?

Funding will be made by the coins sold at exchanges.
whats about security in ur project? Have you conducted a security audit already?
Activity: 308
How come you have funding for the development if you did not have ICO?
Activity: 308
I see the point that market is weak and coin is just going to appear on exchanges but still: Have you considered any partnerships in future? With what companies?
Im not sure it is possible to tell at the current stage. Any partnerships will be neglected on such weak market. No one will announce even hints about future collaborations now
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I see the point that market is weak and coin is just going to appear on exchanges but still: Have you considered any partnerships in future? With what companies?
In the way of marketing - What country are u going to pay special attention to? Will you specify your marketing efforts?
Whats the sense of that?? Better to target only advanced market
I agree. But probably team has different opinions and targets global market
Activity: 27
Interesting, when it will be available on exchange or is it pre-sale? The market needs really high-tech qualified project to invest in.

We will not conduct a pre-sale. As for the first exchange, it will be available soon. Follow our social media to be among the first to know.
I will follow fo sure, as I am extremely committed. Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: