Pages:
Author

Topic: ReaderNet- A Revolution in Publishing Industry - page 30. (Read 18598 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
publishing and reading platform.. Awesome concept Smiley
Activity: 35
A very promising project indeed! Goodluck!!!!
Activity: 44
Nice project! I like reading too and I hope thiw can offer a revolution to reading!
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
I think ReaderNet is a good medium to connect writers with readers. As a reader, I would like to follow and support this project for faster sharing of writings.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
A nice new project with a great plan. I am following your project now. I hope more members will support this project and Im also hoping that many investors will join.
Activity: 55
I will keep an eye for this, I think this project will pursue its goals in our community.
Activity: 12
i trust u.
GOOD LUCK
Activity: 60
Very meaningful project.
Connecting writers to readers directly allow them to remove wasted costs and procedures.
I think that leads book industry to prosperity, so good luck.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Decentralization shall be the end of the Old World
I hope you guys can create a tradeable book store at some point alongwith options for publishing,  the scope is massive
Activity: 53
nice to be here .. i think its great project dev Smiley
Activity: 60
Merit: 2
good project, I like that it will have several options for windows and mac platforms
Activity: 33
Nice whitepaper and website, the project seems really promising, good luck!
Activity: 383
Merit: 12
Simply amazing for a very smart project. From writers to readers and readers to publishers, combined in one. This is very helpful and beneficial not only to readers but of course to writers and publisher. This platform makes it easier to writers and the like to reach out to the readers, and vice versa. Kinda a version of eBOOK but the difference as per mention in the post "showcase their book directly to readers instead of taking the path which is being followed for centuries now". This is what we call innovation. This is really a complete package. I love the idea and i will definitely look forward for the progress of this project.  Good luck.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
so many information in your project and i really like the idea of it, looking forward for more development in this project.. and i love reading books since kid Smiley
Activity: 532
A very interesting project for writers and readers out there. Must join here, reading is fun.
Activity: 57
a new breakthrough that is very profitable for writers, where his work will get more appreciation directly
Activity: 98
Interesting whitepaper. Seems a little similar to ATS but that was a quite successful project so interested to see where this goes. cheers
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Hope this project gonna be succesful
Activity: 322
Hello dev,

Good day

This coin is interesting. We can see that you have a good project and platform.
We will support and promote this project to be successful! Goodluck and God bless!
Activity: 8
Interesting project. New world for news or books
Pages:
Jump to: