Pages:
Author

Topic: ReaderNet- A Revolution in Publishing Industry - page 29. (Read 18598 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 112
I am a lifelong reader. I'm interesting in the part bringing book sales to the blockchain.
It will store the book online forever.
I like it.
Hopefully your team will succeed.
Good luck devs.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102

you have a good project and a clear goal, I hope you will succeed in the future. good job team
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Although starting with the demands of a rather small and widely diversified target audience, ReaderNet is well prepared for future growth, thanks to its global and highly scalable platform.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Amazing project for readers like me. Im excited for this Thanks Dev.
Activity: 462
Merit: 115
Great project, I like to read so I think this will be a winner!
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Such a great project specially for readers. But how can you manage to make this work?
Activity: 650
Merit: 321
A token with a real purpose! Coins like this will only go up in value. Hopefully its successful like LBRY, if not more.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Really like that Idea and I think this can disrupt centralized media. Hopefully we will see this work out, Im so sick of how people getting manipulated through media.
Activity: 131
good project. wishing you goodluck
Activity: 5

This is a good and an interesting project Smiley i will see how this project goes
Activity: 316
This is a good and an interesting project Smiley i will see how this project goes Smiley
Merit: 4
EQUAL Network Token
need more details about this project ,, and how will you generate earnings from this to make this project alive till years .
Activity: 65
Hi,

What's the token specifications?

Contract Address
Decimals
Symbol

There will have rewards for Tokens Holders like a PoS?
i love to read books , please dev team add only sincere writers here .
Activity: 138
This is a great project and has a very nice concept, I love reading books so you have my full support on this. Good luck on your project!
Activity: 350
this token is not less than surprise gift to authors and readers .. bet of luck team .
Activity: 49
best of luck!
enjoyed the abstract!
Thanks so much

anyone else think this is gonna moon?
Activity: 238
Sounds interesting. There are too much reader APPs, but I never seen with tokens Grin
Activity: 231
I think this is the very first project that caters decentralized purchasing in books, I love reading books, so I hope this project will have a successful ahead. Good luck
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
good project for both readers and writers , will give strength to this industry ..
Pages:
Jump to: