Pages:
Author

Topic: ReaderNet- A Revolution in Publishing Industry - page 31. (Read 18598 times)

Activity: 148
Merit: 10
Looking forward to this.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
I was just talking with my mother who is a writer working on developing a small publishing company. I was telling her that she should look into new blockchain based solutions to the publishing field and here is the best example I have seen yet. I will definitely have her look into this and I will also look into it for some of the content writing I do for projects in the blockchain space. I really like the addition to providing such a comprehensive a platform for entering content into the blockchain. Well done so far!
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
It's nice and very interesting project. Hope this project will be successful. Keep Up The Good Work DEV.
Activity: 71
These   are   ERC-20   based   tokens   minted   on   a   verified Ethereum   Smart   Contract.   READ function   as   currency for   this   platform   allowing users   to   transact   without getting   into hassles   of   sharing   credit   card   or   bank details   with   the   website.   
Activity: 86
It is always good to read books...
Activity: 33
hope to your success and the apps must be good to
the readers people
Activity: 60
This looks to be an innovative project. I'd be a reader but cutting out the middle man should be good for both the reader and the writer.
Activity: 10
Good work men
Activity: 357
Merit: 100
CRYPTO ENTHUSIAST : Airdrop & Bounty Hunter
It is nice to have a project like this that connects the readers and writers, as a reader, I'm glad that you thought on focusing on this field. Such a relevant thing that often been neglected by now. Read.
Activity: 14
This education approach is incredible
The reading and writing to inculcate means a lot.
Great expectations from the team.
Activity: 182
Merit: 12
Now Tolstoy will pay me  Grin
Activity: 67
This is an amazing project, congratulations and best wishes  Smiley
Activity: 93
As an Author that writes a monthly column for a newsletter I am looking forward to see how the project developes.  
rbt
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
If indeed your platform will provide a writer all the tools needed, then this will be similar or even better than free publishing platform like blogger (blogspot.com) and wordpress.com did a decade ago when allowed everyone to publish a free blog and monetize it. Your project sounds amazing, giving everything needed to write a book, secure its ownership through Ethereum smart contract, then publish it and sell it directly to the interested readers. Actually, my girlfriend wanted to publish a cooking book couple of years back and found out that`s way to complicate to do it and abandoned the idea - I`ll let her know to prepare Wink
Activity: 147
is the reader app already available? i wanna try.
Activity: 161
Connecting the readers and the publishers in this publishing industry is going to help a number of writers as well as the readers in various aspects starting from the time it takes to reach the readers and the cost. Thanks for bringing this great idea to the block chain. Hoping to see a very successful project.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
i want to see what is the defferent of thus project than others. goodluck dev!
Activity: 87
it's seems to be  a huge project
thanks dev
Activity: 378
Very nice website atleast! I think the project looks promising, there's some similar already out there like steem.it. This seems more for professional authors though. Not a writer but I would love to get some books and try out the platform asap!
Activity: 198
its good to all book lovers it will revolutionize reading and writing goodjob dev and goodluck hope it will be success project.
Pages:
Jump to: