Pages:
Author

Topic: ReaderNet- A Revolution in Publishing Industry - page 50. (Read 18598 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 1
This crypto seems great for readers and writers alike!
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
promising blockchain project for book readers/writers
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Great project with awesome site, hope to see more progress. Will suppory your project. Good luck devs
Activity: 588
quarkchain.io
Good project with good website.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Technology of the future. Great project!
Activity: 459
This will provide a good carrier for the author, and can also reduce the cost of reading. That's a good idea.
Activity: 27
i am looking forward for this project
maybe i will buy some token at ICO
Activity: 112
i'm not driving fast, just flying low
I still can not imagine what this project looks like. very creative and hopefully acceptable to the community. the development team needs to struggle to make this project a success. I hope the developmen team is already thinking of ways to withstand dumper attacks.  Grin
Activity: 10
It's interesting Smiley For readers it is a very interesting idea. Thank you to try this. I hope there will be many other projects like that project. about cultural activities.
Activity: 728
i like reding books,this project very inovatif dev..success for this project.
Activity: 7
What is the difference between this, and the other, such as LBRY?

We are not a library we are publishing & reading platform which allows anybody to publish his books which can be purchased or leased by readers.
Activity: 224
I read your white paper and I decided to invest in you.
Activity: 83
I really appreciate he effort this team have put in place to bring success o this project. It can only leed to one destination ND that destination s success. Well done guys
Activity: 280
a unique airdrop, this is interesting, best luck to the devs
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
the idea is amazing, but you have a lot of competitors, hope you will find the way to be unique!
cheers
Activity: 434
It looks like a very good project. Do you need a Chinese translation for your white paper? If you need it, you can keep it for me.
Activity: 103
Merit: 2
What is the difference between this, and the other, such as LBRY?
Activity: 280
Merit: 152
very detailed and clear description of the project, social importance is really important, i agree with that opinion, also a very unique idea of tokenization, as a reader i wish the developer success
Activity: 33
great project i guess
good luck
Activity: 14
This is a revolution for writers and readers! A very good project. I support you.
Pages:
Jump to: