Pages:
Author

Topic: ReaderNet- A Revolution in Publishing Industry - page 52. (Read 18598 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
i like the concept of this project..joined airdrop
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Node means? Like you will stake a number of tokens ang you will receive additional coins in return?
Activity: 434
This is a platform for trading knowledge. It's cool, and maybe everything we need will be here. Wish you an early success
Activity: 266
Merit: 18
Blockchain could change the way many kinds of transactions are processed. Good luck to the whole team!
Activity: 196
Merit: 103
nice project and goodluck.
Activity: 295
Very nice project. Keep it up and explore to any world
Activity: 136
This reminds me that i didn't read the book since last year  Undecided Undecided . I just can't wait for the success of this project. The concept is really impressive
Activity: 238
What do I need to do if I want to publish my work on your platform?
Activity: 40
This is one of the most impressive project based on the ethereum blockchain.. I wish all success for this project!
Activity: 17
Your success is our success! More power! God bless!
Activity: 294
Very goood project

Nice job

Good and interesting project. Good luck!

Activity: 434
Your projects are great, which can benefit literary lovers. To promote cultural development and speed of communication, thank you for the contribution of the development team, you are very powerful.
Activity: 306
Merit: 15
Goodluck this project, hope will be success, goodluck all team.
Activity: 45
Wow, interesting idea, guys. Waiting for it.
Activity: 109
Merit: 100
I think this is one of the revolutionary project based on ethereum blockchain and also the concept of this project is quite interesting... The whitepaper is good too and waiting for more updates to come!!
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
It seems to be very helpful for writers, and it can help the author to quickly launch his own works, and also make more writers have the chance to succeed
Activity: 701
Merit: 136
XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM
Do you guys will take a part of the profit and donate to charitys which fighting illiteracy?
Activity: 167
Looking forward, thanks devs. Goodluck and congrats!
Activity: 87
Love reading books specially about health.. i fully supports this project.. wish all the success of this..
Activity: 42
Good and interesting project. Good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: