Pages:
Author

Topic: Reading Whitepapers - page 10. (Read 23744 times)

Activity: 337
Merit: 100
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
October 04, 2018, 11:25:36 AM
If you are planning to invest on the ICO, I would recommend that you read the whole whitepaper. Investing on something you don't really know will not help you and can make things worst. That is the reason why a lot of people are being scammed. They can easily be fooled because they don't rely on facts. Whitepaper is like a contract or a promised to be fulfilled by the ICO. Make sure you read it!
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
October 04, 2018, 11:23:02 AM
It is the only information that you have about a project. If you are planning to invest, it is of utmost importace to understand what you are trying to get into.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
October 04, 2018, 11:16:29 AM
whitepapers are the main processing documentations about their plans, how it works and also readers can look and psycho test about their minds if the project are really serious or not.
Activity: 232
Merit: 2
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
October 04, 2018, 09:25:56 AM
White paper needs to be read a feather investment but it is necessary to remember it not a guarantee of your safety. there can deceive you
But it should be noted that even the most detailed study of whitepapper will give you a guarantee that you will not become a victim of fraudsters. I think it is worth paying attention to the team and developers. Sometimes even nationality affects the development of the project. But still, reading white paper is a priority for me when studying ICO.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
October 04, 2018, 09:22:27 AM
The white paper is certainly very important for the project, and a lot of time is needed to study it. But I don't always think the white paper is fundamental to the project. A lot of projects that had a perfect white book turned out to be a Scam. Mandatory also necessary to assess the project site, the project team, a road map, to read the reviews on the forum bitcointalk and the fact that the media are writing about the project, and only then make the decision to invest or not in the project.
- White paper is truly an original and essential impression for a project, without it, investors would remove the project from their list but it certainly can not determine the success or failure of the project, and I rarely care or read the white paper. Because the market ico always contains a lot of different projects, I do not have time to read white paper, I need time to look for more opportunities from other projects, use the analysis and opinions of people from the community about the project, it is more helpful than wasting time to read white paper
Activity: 406
October 04, 2018, 08:41:28 AM
reading whitepapers is a great source of information for new people to the cryptospace, alot of these concepts seem very not needed sometimes I recommend you new folks to read Mybit whitepaper it will definetely open your eyes to a few pockets of the blockchains usage with certain sectors of the cryptosphere.

Anybody else has a couple of informative whitepapers, that opened your eyes to a certain technology or undervalued market or just good information?
Im about to read deeponion's!
I dont read whitepapers when i was just newbie here in cryptoworld but i realize that reading whitepaper is very important so we can really determine if the project will have a good future and we will definitely known if the project is worth it to invest for.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
October 04, 2018, 08:29:13 AM
reading whitepapers is a great source of information for new people to the cryptospace, alot of these concepts seem very not needed sometimes I recommend you new folks to read Mybit whitepaper it will definetely open your eyes to a few pockets of the blockchains usage with certain sectors of the cryptosphere.

Anybody else has a couple of informative whitepapers, that opened your eyes to a certain technology or undervalued market or just good information?

Some teams do not like to share ideas through WP, because most of these ideas may be stollen by competitors. I consider it as poor explanation, because if team is not able to protect idea, it will not be able to protect the project though. That is why I do not trust such statements.
Activity: 252
October 04, 2018, 08:28:00 AM
That is the problem of all newbies. Only several people are reading the most important documents of a project. It is a mandatory to read the whitepaper, to check the community numbers and look at the rating websites, before making any investment.
Activity: 420
October 04, 2018, 08:22:04 AM

Old but gold: pay attention to BTC and ETH whitepapers. They will help you to undestand several reasons that helped them to become so popular and so sucessful. However, it may be hard reading for the most of people, who do not understand blockchain technology itself.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
October 03, 2018, 03:41:32 AM
The white paper is certainly very important for the project, and a lot of time is needed to study it. But I don't always think the white paper is fundamental to the project. A lot of projects that had a perfect white book turned out to be a Scam. Mandatory also necessary to assess the project site, the project team, a road map, to read the reviews on the forum bitcointalk and the fact that the media are writing about the project, and only then make the decision to invest or not in the project.
Activity: 337
October 03, 2018, 01:02:34 AM
The first thing I do when I get acquainted with a new project is study WhitePaper. Only there you can find all the necessary information about the project, including the Idea, Team, Prototype, Token Sale and much more.

Reading the whitepaper is one of the factors to consider  to know if the project is a reliable one. It is very important for you to know more about the project. It may take time before you finish reading but it all worth-it.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI
October 03, 2018, 12:11:06 AM
Is real a good idea to read the whitepaper and be well equipped about the project you are getting in to and see how it will work out and how it plan to drive it's product and use for it, also to more about the team behind the project .

Some project have really spoil the image of whitepaper by only draft it for read sake and don't even follow or do much as planned, this are reason they are called shit coin.
Activity: 600
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
October 02, 2018, 11:56:52 PM
if you want results, you should definitely find a lot of information, one of them is by reading the whitepaper, it never hurts to know in advance what will be produced and what is the future for a company. Even now, what makes me sure is to read the whitepaper because it is very important, but dig up the information again through many things, of course.
Activity: 232
Merit: 5
October 02, 2018, 11:56:48 PM
not always I do, because I am also many other preoccupations. Sometimes I only see from the website and the information on the treath announcement only. but I feel that this whitepaper is important, especially for investors. because usually the information so complete in the whitepaper.
Activity: 476
October 02, 2018, 11:42:36 PM
I think the main one that everyone should read is the bitcoin whitepaper, for me is the best, simply because it is easy to read, conscious, I think they are 3 pages nothing more where the pros and cons of this system are exposed, it has ways to replicate them and we see a little of the vision of Satoshi, definitely is something very innovative that anyone should read at least once.
Activity: 335
October 02, 2018, 11:39:31 PM
This whitepaper contains information on all projects with complete. even the whitepaper of course became one of the most seen by investors before invest. my own before following bounty also often reads the whitepaper first. in order to better understand about the project as well.
Activity: 322
Merit: 21
October 02, 2018, 11:15:06 PM
Obviously, whitepaper reading is very important for investor. When people going to invest in any kind of project at first they follow whitepaper because without whitepaper you can't understand what's going on about this project so most of the people must follow whitepaper and it is very important to all over project and find out all the project details. If you read whitepaper so you can understand very easily with the project details.
Well, in my experience... I once join on moderation campaign ( which is banned on this day ). As a bounty hunter, I need to read or scan on their white paper to provide a good answer and discussion about what the project is for about. This thing help me a lot, so its not for investor only but for a bounty hunter like me too. Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 21
October 02, 2018, 11:12:56 PM
The fact is, the white paper is the soft copy of the whole crypto project.. just like the blue print of the building, from the bottom to the top. Also, you can see the verification of the whole team who create and design this new project. In the whitepaper, there are lot of information and specification specially the road map and other stuff. And almost 75 percent of it is about the product and the service it self. So better to see first the white paper before asking nonsense on their specific official telegram.
Activity: 198
October 02, 2018, 11:09:31 PM
While the facts might confirm that perusing whitepaper is something essential to do while considering a venture, as it truly gives knowledge concerning what a task is about, and could go far into deciding if it is a decent undertaking, it is as yet something many individuals consider a s an aggregate bore and as a rule a long read, and don't trouble themselves with it by any means. Generally, they go for the audits, or simply read a couple of lines.
Activity: 467
September 30, 2018, 02:13:58 PM
whitepaper is a dictionary of a project, you can find various information about the project, you can see what they will do, how the process is and what its purpose is in the future
Pages:
Jump to: