Pages:
Author

Topic: Reading Whitepapers - page 7. (Read 23744 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 20
October 16, 2018, 06:24:32 PM
I read about white paper for half the projects that I share
In its bounty campaigns
Because I'm writing an article about it
Actually I am greatly benefited from reading it.
Activity: 499
Merit: 1
October 16, 2018, 05:54:46 PM
I read deeponions whitepapers and some other whitepaper, but some are just fallacy and nothing to gain from them... Therefore, I found it difficult to read many of those whitepaper.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
October 16, 2018, 05:27:17 PM
yes, read the white paper is important. because it is a document that contains an explanation of a problem that a project wants to solve, a solution to the problem, and an explanation of the details of the project, its creation, and interaction with the user.
The Whitepaper does not have that much on it too, reading it completely could be done in 20 minutes.
Activity: 320
October 16, 2018, 01:00:30 PM
reading whitepapers is a great source of information for new people to the cryptospace, alot of these concepts seem very not needed sometimes I recommend you new folks to read Mybit whitepaper it will definetely open your eyes to a few pockets of the blockchains usage with certain sectors of the cryptosphere.

Anybody else has a couple of informative whitepapers, that opened your eyes to a certain technology or undervalued market or just good information?
Im about to read deeponion's!

This is indeed a very valuable and important source of necessary information to make successful and profitable investments. I always carefully read the proposed information, learn more about the strategy of a particular project, its prospects and the development team.
Activity: 336
Improve your mode of payment with crypto
October 15, 2018, 08:45:29 PM
Whitepapers give investors and bounty participants clue on the authenticity of a project and how well the project can attract investors to itself. This is where the idea, the product, the goal and the roadmap of the project can be found. Always look out for typos and incoherence in information in the whitepaper because scam projects are always prepared in a haste.
Activity: 121
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 15, 2018, 08:41:47 PM
Too many investors dont reading whitepapers actually. But i agree with you whitepapers are full of information about technology and project. so investors have to read whitepapers at least once before doing investment to that project.
Activity: 434
October 15, 2018, 11:04:06 AM
Before deciding to invest in a project, people should read the white paper. White paper is an important source of understanding for any project.
If it is important to read a whitepaper. The question is what should we look for in a good whitepaper? so we wont read for the fun of it. There are so many whitepapers that people have read and still fall into scam.
it is necessary as you may face some surprises as you have nof read abput it and b
ame others when hou need to hlame ypurself
Activity: 434
October 15, 2018, 11:03:18 AM
reading whitepapers is a great source of information for new people to the cryptospace, alot of these concepts seem very not needed sometimes I recommend you new folks to read Mybit whitepaper it will definetely open your eyes to a few pockets of the blockchains usage with certain sectors of the cryptosphere.

Anybody else has a couple of informative whitepapers, that opened your eyes to a certain technology or undervalued market or just good information?
whitepapers are really inportant and i do not understand how people can say that they are boring when they can influence your business
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
October 15, 2018, 10:51:43 AM
Before deciding to invest in a project, people should read the white paper. White paper is an important source of understanding for any project.
If it is important to read a whitepaper. The question is what should we look for in a good whitepaper? so we wont read for the fun of it. There are so many whitepapers that people have read and still fell into scam.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
October 15, 2018, 10:43:16 AM
Activity: 154
October 15, 2018, 10:33:26 AM

If you miss some important part in the ICO then you can stay completely without earnings and just spend all your money on the air. Without a detailed reading and study of white paper, there is no need to invest in this project
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
October 15, 2018, 09:56:14 AM
A lot has been said already on the importance of read through the white paper and I don't think much has been left unsaid. But the white paper is like the master plan of the project and needs to be understood
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
October 15, 2018, 09:38:43 AM
Whitepaper is a good source of information for everyone even for both the new and old people in crypto. Whitepaper gives a detailed information about any given project.

Agree, by reading the whitepaper in detail we can know whether the project has future prospects or not, even scam projects always copy and paste the whitepaper so we can avoid scam projects.
Activity: 703
Merit: 250
October 15, 2018, 09:28:10 AM
It is a must for every investor and bounty hunter to read the whitepaper. It is the most important document of the project and it is the first thing that I am doing before investing in any project. If the whitepaper is bad written or there are a lot of mistakes, it is usually a scam.
Activity: 392
Merit: 27
October 15, 2018, 09:25:47 AM
Whitepapers is just a common advertisement. And as all we know, advertisement doesnt contain much truth. So, dont trust it
Activity: 207
October 15, 2018, 09:24:52 AM
Very often, reading the documents you understand whether the project will be a success or not!
Activity: 294
October 15, 2018, 09:22:35 AM
I highly recommend you read the technical project document. Often there is a lot of useful information. They are sometimes long)
Activity: 454
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
October 15, 2018, 09:19:54 AM
Reading whitepapers should be done before joining or investing into a project. But there are so many people who are not patient enough to read whitepapers. They are too lazy. And those people are often become a victim of scam projects.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
October 15, 2018, 09:12:29 AM
Yeah reading whitepapers are really good and fun.
You will be educated with the project.
their road to success and their plan to how to get the success.
it will also show you how will be the project be great for the world to have.
Activity: 182
October 15, 2018, 09:11:06 AM

I am very sorry that many investors do not read this information, but are simply looking for different ICO ratings. But in fact, whitepaper is of great importance for successful investments. This includes carefully reviewing ICO ratings, technical documentation, roadmap and development strategy.
Pages:
Jump to: