Pages:
Author

Topic: Reading Whitepapers - page 12. (Read 23744 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
September 19, 2018, 05:17:47 AM
I think that whether we are investing or choosing a bounty event, we should learn to read the white paper. I think this is a very important step!
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1
September 19, 2018, 05:16:18 AM
Recently I read an article that more than 80% of all whitepapers are complete plagiarism. To write a good whitepaper with a detailed description of the scheme of work of your own project, without using already written documents is a very big and hard work. But I am sure that such projects always achieve success and implement their own product. You need to always read whitepaper if you're going to participate in an ICO or bounty campaign of a particular project - that's the law of success.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
September 19, 2018, 04:01:10 AM
the whitepaper is an idea in ICO running. It's like a life which is important in determining the ICO is worthy to be invested or not. but many who regard these things lightly so as not to ignore the existence of a whitepaper or even read it. a lot of people want big results like magic but not with such an analysis of reading what's in a whitepaper.
Activity: 644
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
September 19, 2018, 03:17:34 AM
a way that indeed should be done before investing or join in an ICO. This whitepaper it seems to me essential, as all kinds of project-related information was there. and this whitepaper also became a vital assessment for investors.
Activity: 238
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 15, 2018, 02:29:13 PM
To be honest - I rarely read whitepapers, only in rare cases when I'm seriously interested in exact project, so I'd check all the detail about ICO, otherwise I don't need them much.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
September 15, 2018, 09:30:42 AM
yes, i think one should read the whitepaper before deciding to invest in a project. By reading whitepaper, we can know the concept of project, roadmap, business plan, development team, to potential of projects in the future.
Yes, the information there is useful enough, but if it comes to investing in ico you should not trust 100% of these documents. there is always a risk that it can be scammers
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 08:49:10 AM
The first thing to do is to go through the white paper of a project to get all necessary informations needed
Activity: 700
Merit: 260
September 15, 2018, 08:40:04 AM
the average new person will never read Whitepaper in an ICO investment project, even though the information contained in the Whitepaper is very useful, new people are interested in videos via YouTube although not as complete as reading the Whitepaper, this is now a problem for some ICO projects, but on the contrary, big investors really need Whitepaper when they want to invest in the ICO project, because by reading the Whitepaper, information about the project can be known how it works
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
September 15, 2018, 08:39:35 AM
I read whitepapers that are  straight to the point and precise. The length  of whitepaper do not guarantee the success of a project. It is easy to write good and well mapped road map in a whitepaper but execution is the most difficult task.
Activity: 31
September 15, 2018, 08:32:24 AM
It's important that when joining an initial coin offering you check the white paper
Activity: 21
September 15, 2018, 08:28:53 AM
before deciding to invest in ico or buy a new token in the exchanger, I always take the time to read the whitepaper of the project, I think it's good and does not take a lot of time

actually, that's what I am doing too!....looking at their white paper is the first requirement!..you will learn the project as well as their potential to become successful or not!
Activity: 22
September 15, 2018, 08:24:58 AM
this is the first thing that we should read before investing in any ICO..in this, you will learn about their platforms and this is such a great help for you to decide whether you will invest or not!
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
September 15, 2018, 08:09:12 AM
I always read white papers of projects I participate as investor.
As for bounties, I just read page regarding bounty pool and token shares.
So it depends on my goal.
Activity: 14
September 15, 2018, 08:06:33 AM
A white paper is an extensive report or guide that informs readers concisely about a project to be undertaken. It is important to read the white paper of any project so as to know that that project is all about.
Activity: 165
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 14, 2018, 03:23:56 PM
I usually read only the most important parts regarding product code and application + roadmap, these are the most deciding things in my opinion.
Activity: 194
Merit: 2
September 14, 2018, 02:54:45 PM
Reading the whitepaper is definitely a must before investing into any project.
some of them have updated whitepapers and is called yellowpaper.
Activity: 840
Merit: 3
September 14, 2018, 02:39:52 PM
As a bounty hunter who writes articles or even blog for project, I read whitepaper.  The concept of the project is gotten from reading the white paper, from there I can depict the objectives of the project using my own words and creating original articles.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
September 12, 2018, 06:38:14 PM
Learning really has no boundaries and limits... it's subjective and an intrinsic quality. Not every one reads the white papers of various bounty projects, how we were all able to read every single white paper we come across, although it might be tedious but trust me it is worth reading it. It really enlightens you to be careful of what you are going into.
Activity: 60
September 12, 2018, 06:31:54 PM
As for me, i always take the research to the project i want to invest in. So the whitepapers is what i doing first. Because it would provide some necessary for the investors such as the team behind, the developing route, the technology, etc. You can have a general view of this kind of project. Then experience in their community is exactly what you should to after studying to figure out its good project or not.
Activity: 153
September 12, 2018, 06:30:35 PM
In whitepaper we can find important information about the project and that is where convinced to attract investors, we are encouraged to read it first to know the fate of the future project. We can make a prediction & get confidence before investing in the project by using whitepaper.

Yes, I agree with you. By reading the white paper we will get a lot of information about the project, making it possible to analyze the potential of the project.
Pages:
Jump to: