Pages:
Author

Topic: Reading Whitepapers - page 9. (Read 23744 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1
Base.protocol
October 07, 2018, 04:47:48 PM
Most times I look at ICO review sites first to see a quick review of the project.  If it seems good I have to go a head yo read the whitpaper which in most cases have guided me to make decision about a project
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
October 07, 2018, 04:43:54 PM
Always read the whitepaper of any project, check the roadmap and most importandly - check the team on LinkedIn and through the internet - team is a key component of the success of every coin - are devs experienced? are advisors known and influential? is the community big enough? Is there any usecase of the new coin or it is just a useless token?
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
October 07, 2018, 04:39:30 PM
Reading whitepaper is good, but there are some whitepapers that do not appear interesting to read. Most times i read whitepapers not to believe all that is written there and then relax, thinking that all that is there will be done.
I read whitepapers to understand the intent and purpose of the project and this will serve as guide on what to ask the team as regards the project and its team.
Activity: 255
Merit: 10
October 07, 2018, 03:59:30 PM
reading whitepapers is a great source of information for new people to the cryptospace, alot of these concepts seem very not needed sometimes I recommend you new folks to read Mybit whitepaper it will definetely open your eyes to a few pockets of the blockchains usage with certain sectors of the cryptosphere.

Anybody else has a couple of informative whitepapers, that opened your eyes to a certain technology or undervalued market or just good information?
Im about to read deeponion's!

Reading white paper is the most important part of any ICO project participation. It seems to me that without it you should not even start working and participating. For me, this is the most important thing
Activity: 386
October 07, 2018, 10:45:41 AM
Of course it is very important to know the purpose of the project, and reading the whitepaper is something that needs to be done because it contains information about the project. If you want to invest in ico, then you must understand the purpose of the project.
Activity: 504
Merit: 108
October 07, 2018, 10:40:53 AM
As for me, whitepapers doesnt mean anything. Devs can say everything they want and it will not be realized.
Activity: 560
October 07, 2018, 10:37:38 AM
Reading whitepapers is very important for all people who need to invest for their money in every ICO and projects they want to improve and make some profit.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
October 07, 2018, 02:22:07 AM
As per your title, i would suggest that reading the whitepaper is much vital than any other part and also has the most vaitage. Reading whitepaper clears most of the doubts and also makes the project transparent which then leads us to detect the scam project as well as a real project.
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
October 07, 2018, 02:20:20 AM
Of course the whitepaper is the first thing you have to asked for when trying to know a project. But unfortuntely you can never determine if the project is really legit based on their whitepaper. Ive read a lot of WP and hoped to see such project develop but never has turned into a scam.
Activity: 260
October 07, 2018, 02:16:21 AM
reading whitepapers is a great source of information for new people to the cryptospace, alot of these concepts seem very not needed sometimes I recommend you new folks to read Mybit whitepaper it will definetely open your eyes to a few pockets of the blockchains usage with certain sectors of the cryptosphere.

Anybody else has a couple of informative whitepapers, that opened your eyes to a certain technology or undervalued market or just good information?
Indeed the best way before joining a bounty campaign is to read their whitepaper because you can got a lot of information from it where in you can identify if it is a fake or not if it faulty and some information is pointless it maybe a scam campaign. Be smart so that you will not suffer any struggle why you are already on the campaign.
Activity: 224
October 06, 2018, 01:20:36 PM
yes, read the white paper is important. because it is a document that contains an explanation of a problem that a project wants to solve, a solution to the problem, and an explanation of the details of the project, its creation, and interaction with the user.
October 06, 2018, 01:07:59 PM
Reading some whitepaper for every projects in ICO is required to know it and putting your monet for a safe invesment also bounty hunters need to know this and the decission of the project.
Activity: 104
Decentralized Digital Billboards
October 06, 2018, 10:51:47 AM
White paper cannot guarantee success of your investments. I do not read white paper there is no sense. there write everything that is possible for fast customer acquisition
Activity: 196
October 06, 2018, 10:45:23 AM

Most of white papers are too abstract. I mean that team explains their idea, but they do not have clear stage-by-stage plan. In such terms, you cannot be sure that project will be sucessful, especially, if you are not very expirienced in the sphere of cryptoeconomy.
Activity: 140
Merit: 17
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
October 05, 2018, 10:23:42 AM
I believe that 99% of investors have not read the white paper seriously, and 99% of the white papers are full of professional terms, which makes it difficult for non-professional investors to read.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
October 05, 2018, 09:44:37 AM
If someone says that white paper does not need to be read, then I strongly disagree with him, because today you can find a lot of interesting things in this section, especially if the project is really scam, then in most cases white paper will be an indicator.
www.becent.com
October 05, 2018, 09:42:56 AM
During the ICO bumb, white papers become extremely simple. Most of them are not about technology and they are aimed at attraction of funds. Therefore, it will be pretty hard to find some handy ideas, especially, new ideas, especially, in current terms.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
October 04, 2018, 11:55:44 AM
Unfortunately, white paper in many projects is available only in English, which is not accessible and understandable to everyone. But as for me, this document is required for full familiarization and acceptance of the project.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
October 04, 2018, 11:45:28 AM
Reading white paper is of course very necessary, because exactly white paper is a description of the project, which should be and people should definitely understand what this project is and how this project should look like, because these projects should tell about themselves.
Activity: 177
October 04, 2018, 11:36:32 AM
I completely agree!  Reading Whitepapper often makes it clear a lot about the company and the ideas of its creators.
Pages:
Jump to: