Pages:
Author

Topic: Reading Whitepapers - page 6. (Read 23744 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 251
October 17, 2018, 02:40:51 AM
believe me, rarely people who want to take the time to seriously read what there is in the whitepaper. they prefer to the nucleus of the existing concepts and many happening. as a result, it's often a lot of insistence on affordable projects clear the plot and because the trivia is not paying attention to what exists in the whitepaper then maybe a scam being one that must be faced.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
October 17, 2018, 02:38:29 AM
I always take the time to read the whitepaper of the project, i can know the concept of the project, roadmap, business plan, development team, up to potential future projects
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
October 17, 2018, 02:35:38 AM
It is difficult to read whitepaper of each project and compare them, I am reading only those projects which are most interesting for me. Better t go to rating platforms and look at their rates and short descriptions. I am looking at rates on icoguide.com they are not paid and are more or less real.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
October 17, 2018, 02:19:57 AM
I wonder how many people before  investing reading white paper helps. There are also such moments as a real product, an idea and other factors that can always show how this project will be successful in the future.

Possibly huge investors. But for me, I got tired of reading them because after all those jargons and promises that they have told you on those papers, the outcome is the complete opposite. Their product is not as amazing as they have describe before.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
October 17, 2018, 01:50:14 AM
I wonder how many people before  investing reading white paper helps. There are also such moments as a real product, an idea and other factors that can always show how this project will be successful in the future.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
October 17, 2018, 01:47:34 AM
yes agree with your post. there is nothing wrong if we read the whitepaper a lot, because the more we read the whitepaper, the more knowledge we have in the field of cryptocurrency and the market.
we can also learn about the ins and outs in the world of cryptocurrency and blockchain. so that it makes it easy for us to jump into the world of cryptocurrency
Activity: 154
October 16, 2018, 05:32:00 PM
I believe that this is the most important point before investing, to study the investment project. After all, the documents have information about the technology and the project. This is very important.
Activity: 364
Creative & digital marketing agency
October 17, 2018, 01:38:57 AM
To research an ICO we have to read whitepaper to evaluate their idea. Looking for how they deploy their project, how their technology, how about their team. People should read whitepaper because this is an important item when you find a good project to make the investment.
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
October 17, 2018, 01:30:35 AM
reading whitepapers is a great source of information for new people to the cryptospace, alot of these concepts seem very not needed sometimes I recommend you new folks to read Mybit whitepaper it will definetely open your eyes to a few pockets of the blockchains usage with certain sectors of the cryptosphere.

Anybody else has a couple of informative whitepapers, that opened your eyes to a certain technology or undervalued market or just good information?
Im about to read deeponion's!
Reading the whitepaper and study it is is the most important if you're an investors and another thing is to see the roadmap if every step that they want to do is clear and right.
Activity: 336
Improve your mode of payment with crypto
October 16, 2018, 08:47:14 PM
Whitepapers are source of information to a crypto project which usually help investors and bounty hunters with the information needed to make the decision whether to join or move on.
Activity: 420
October 16, 2018, 08:37:03 PM
Indeed, I also have fun reading whitepapers before making investment on its project. And also I have learned some keypoints on what is going in the crypto world. Surely reading whitepaper can give you full understanding on its project.
Activity: 504
ONe Social Network.
October 16, 2018, 08:09:36 PM
For me the most important whitepaper was bitcoin, every now and then I read it to remember why I am here and to clear up certain doubts, like the one I had a few weeks ago about the 51% attacks, I found it really amazing and even though I am not a technical person is really easy to learn.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
October 16, 2018, 08:05:55 PM
indeed. cause we can know all about the project in the whitepaper road maps etc. we can gaib more infornation about that project or what is the plans or main goal of the project. so always read the whitepaper i will help a lot.
Activity: 336
October 16, 2018, 07:30:31 PM
before deciding to invest in ico or buy a new token in the exchanger, I always take the time to read the whitepaper of the project, I think it's good and does not take a lot of time

of course you are right, because if you don't take your time to read the whitepaper from the project then you will never know about the project, and cannot predict when the project will increase or decrease and whether the project can be for long term or short term investments.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
October 16, 2018, 07:13:31 PM
yes, read the white paper is important. because it is a document that contains an explanation of a problem that a project wants to solve, a solution to the problem, and an explanation of the details of the project, its creation, and interaction with the user.
The Whitepaper does not have that much on it too, reading it completely could be done in 20 minutes.
So many scammers are plagiarize other project's whitepaper and that can't be trusted to define how good that project is. the whitepaper just like a usual thing and it can't be considered as an important factor right now. So many scammers in the ico have been creating the same whitepaper. It's such a garbage thing right now even tron ever plagiarize the filecoin WP.
Activity: 572
October 16, 2018, 07:05:34 PM
I think that makes sense. Reading whitepaper or other technical document of the project will not only help to understand whether to invest in such a project, but also help to expand your horizons. I think that if we learn how different platforms work, we will better understand this area.
Activity: 190
October 16, 2018, 06:48:58 PM
Reading whitepaper can determine scam ICO. One time I saw model of typical whitepaper, where developer can add all required information and launch ICO Grin
Activity: 209
October 15, 2018, 10:49:26 AM
They contain both educative contents in the form of a long magazine article and direct marketing material in the form of a corporate brochure, they have a high conversion rate. The combination of learning followed by persuasion makes them one of the most powerful marketing tools available. They generate leads indirectly as it will showcase your expertise and establish you as a leader in the field. And as we all know, people like working with experts.
Activity: 616
Merit: 118
October 16, 2018, 06:40:08 PM
in reading the white paper, I usually just look for important information that can convince me to participate in the project, especially on information about the roadmap
Activity: 322
October 16, 2018, 06:39:00 PM
Yes of course reading the white papers of any campaigns is the best thing to deal with our investment to make it more secure if it is a legit one,  but still we can't only trust in that strategy we should add some research avout the campaign they launched to make us really clear if that white paper are good.
Pages:
Jump to: