Pages:
Author

Topic: Reading Whitepapers - page 39. (Read 23744 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 0
March 18, 2018, 05:43:39 AM
the white paper provide context on what is, defining the problem, and briefly explaining the background establishing credibility since the beginning.  So you can use information in it before you make a decision investment.
Activity: 100
March 18, 2018, 05:42:05 AM
ICO white paper will provide you an overview of everything you need to research, learn, and understand before you can make an educated decision.if you really want to be sure you have all the information you need to consider investing in the project, you should start with it
Activity: 608
Merit: 100
March 18, 2018, 04:06:27 AM
But if you read only whitepaper  you can not be completely sure of the reliability of this project, just take into accounts of the team, capitalization, etc.
Activity: 105
March 18, 2018, 04:03:21 AM
Reading whitepaper is always a great source because it make you know the concept of project, roadmap, business plan, development team, to potential of projects in the future.
Activity: 546
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 11, 2018, 09:19:35 PM
I think everyone should read whitepapers before investing in ICOs or joining bounty campaigns. They include important informations about the project, roadmap, the team also. While you are searching for new ICOs to invest these factors have important role. So it is better to read them to understand project main idea.

White paper is very important because there you will know all about the project  ,but I'm sure not all participants join in bounty campaign read the white papers.
That's the reason why some of us continued to be victimized by a scam ,because they are lazy to know read. We must read all about the project where we want to join to avoid scam.
Activity: 109
March 18, 2018, 04:02:15 AM
The purpose of the white paper, is not just to elucidate with clarity what the project is about– it should ideally inspire trust and create legitimacy in the minds of the people who are going to buy the tokens.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
March 11, 2018, 09:30:23 PM
I think everyone should read whitepapers before investing in ICOs or joining bounty campaigns. They include important informations about the project, roadmap, the team also. While you are searching for new ICOs to invest these factors have important role. So it is better to read them to understand project main idea.

White paper is very important because there you will know all about the project  ,but I'm sure not all participants join in bounty campaign read the white papers.
That's the reason why some of us continued to be victimized by a scam ,because they are lazy to know read. We must read all about the project where we want to join to avoid scam.

Absolutely, you have a point. And i consider as one of a person who is not reading whitepaper but unfortunately i was thankful that i am not a victim of scam bounty campaign. Through sharing ideas in this section i already how is important being reading whitepaper because i have a plan to invest in a coming days.
Activity: 98
March 11, 2018, 09:09:21 PM
Rewding whitepaper gives you the knowledge or gives you the information of each project they have. They give ideas. Read as much as you can so you can invest in the right project.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
March 11, 2018, 07:31:26 PM
Well, apart from white paper, I do not read much anything, except that different articles and opinions of famous people, but only after reading white paper, for me it remains the main source of information about the project.
Activity: 132
March 11, 2018, 04:39:59 PM
reading whitepapers is a great source of information for new people to the cryptospace, alot of these concepts seem very not needed sometimes I recommend you new folks to read Mybit whitepaper it will definetely open your eyes to a few pockets of the blockchains usage with certain sectors of the cryptosphere.

Anybody else has a couple of informative whitepapers, that opened your eyes to a certain technology or undervalued market or just good information?
Im about to read deeponion's!
I read whitepapers because it gives you knowledge and if you want to invest in something reading them also i would like to say read as much as you can.
Activity: 208
Merit: 13
TRUSTED CARS ICO
March 11, 2018, 04:39:20 PM
reading whitepapers is a great source of information for new people to the cryptospace, alot of these concepts seem very not needed sometimes I recommend you new folks to read Mybit whitepaper it will definetely open your eyes to a few pockets of the blockchains usage with certain sectors of the cryptosphere.

Anybody else has a couple of informative whitepapers, that opened your eyes to a certain technology or undervalued market or just good information?

Most white papers are either too technical to provide a good view to the average user or just business plans that are too conventional to convey any information that can be considered objetive.
Activity: 236
Presale is live!
March 11, 2018, 04:37:18 PM
Activity: 225
Presale is live!
March 11, 2018, 04:25:16 PM
Reading whitepapers should be the first thing on your check list /to do list no matter what you are doing. Before investing in a new coin or participating in a bounty campaign or investing in an Ico. Because you can learn anything about that coin/project if you read their whitepapers. Knowledge is very important in crypto after it comes the analyzing skills.
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
https://vulcanforged.com/
March 11, 2018, 04:25:02 PM
Reading the whitepaper when you want to know more about a certain project could really help you to have a deeper understanding of the project. But I only read them if I was interested in investing in them or joining their bounty campaign. Aside from that, I do not read at all.
Activity: 109
Merit: 4
March 11, 2018, 04:22:49 PM
Reading a long whitepaper can be headache but it's the least you can do to check and see if what was written on it is realistic enough. With that, you can already decide if the ICO is legit and worthy enough for your money and time because you can spot a scam ICO through whitepaper reading.
Reading the white paper can be a pain, especially since it seems some icos decide to put a lot of information that is not really relevant I have seen white papers with more than 100 pages and while I like to have a detailed explanation of what they are going to do with the money they get sometimes they go overboard with it, it seems they are just trying to fill space in the white paper.
If you want to experience pain, read the white paper IIOt, several times tried to read and understand, but in vain, too difficult, maybe this is the key to success - real technology.
Activity: 198
March 11, 2018, 04:18:27 PM

OFF COURSE!! WHITEPAPERS give you the knowledge that you need to invest in also if you are serious about investing reading white paper are compulsory. MY suggestion to you is READ AS MUCH WHITEPAPER AS YOU CAN
Activity: 302
Merit: 15
March 11, 2018, 04:15:35 PM
I always read the whitepaper and then ask myself questions if I can't answer them then I read it again.
But eventually, the whitepaper is just a paper. Taking an examination over the project with all the team behind is very important.
I really care about some actions and practical technology, I don't want to hear about a vision of a platform. I want to see an actual PLATFORM
I think if you don't have at least a beta version, there's nothing to talk about.
Activity: 168
March 11, 2018, 04:13:51 PM
To read Whitepapers  is necessary, as all necessary information about the bounty company is indicated. Having studied, you can easily build your trajectory of success.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
March 11, 2018, 04:01:41 PM
I try to read whipapers when I have enough time. Mostly I focus on token models and it is good way to decide to invest or not.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
March 11, 2018, 03:34:10 PM

Recently here I met a post of a man, who does not care about Whitepapers, which seemed to me very odd. OK, it means that he gives money to somebody who does not know about? The whitepaper is one of the most important things in any ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: