Pages:
Author

Topic: Reading Whitepapers - page 43. (Read 23744 times)

Activity: 326
Merit: 100
March 02, 2018, 10:21:55 AM
Reading the real gr8 source of information, one must read it well before investing in the coins. One should read to know in and out of the coins of investments
Activity: 260
Merit: 10
March 02, 2018, 10:20:40 AM
The project of involved to altcoin discussion about this whitepaper There are almost no universal truths when it comes to token issuance and Initial Coin Offering (ICO) events but here’s one: everyone has a white paper.the reading this book and news systems of coins.Based on that experience and my involvement in subsequent projects, here’s a list of questions that should be answered and things that should be standard in any white paper you’re considering.
Activity: 336
March 02, 2018, 10:15:56 AM
Thorough reading of whitepapers will be a great help for you to understand more what the project is all about. It is necessary. You can also reap more information from reading whitepapers. Thus, aside from visiting the webite and pages of the project you are in, reading the whitepapershould also be considered.
Activity: 1153
Merit: 252
March 02, 2018, 10:12:58 AM
i read some whitepaper and it's really good and have a lot of information especially in technology section like Ai
and also it's a good way to know if the project and the idea good or not
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
March 02, 2018, 10:05:49 AM
I always read the whitepapers before investing in ico or joining bounty campaigns. This is the first thing I do for understand project main idea and solutions. And for blog bounties I should read it for understand and talk about the ico.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
March 02, 2018, 10:02:03 AM
reading whitepapers is a great source of information for new people to the cryptospace, alot of these concepts seem very not needed sometimes I recommend you new folks to read Mybit whitepaper it will definetely open your eyes to a few pockets of the blockchains usage with certain sectors of the cryptosphere.

Anybody else has a couple of informative whitepapers, that opened your eyes to a certain technology or undervalued market or just good information?
Im about to read deeponion's!

white paper for me is thesis of a certain product for me to approve and invest and to disapprove and don't invest.
when you are investing, take time to read the whitepaper!
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
March 02, 2018, 09:59:23 AM
Those are top list whitepapers that I recommend you to read: https://richtopia.com/emerging-technologies/top-blockchain-books-whitepapers
I've just taken a look at 2 of them, I'm gonne read them all to know something more about these interesting documents.
Nice thanks for the link
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
March 01, 2018, 03:32:58 PM
I think reading whitepapers is mandatory when you want to invest in any project. Good detailed whitepaper - most important for every ICO investor.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
March 01, 2018, 03:30:33 PM
Read whitepaper or not depends on your expectations from ICO and the amount you are investing. If you are extremely interested in project and believe it will make a lot of X, it has sense at least to skim it briefly.
Right, I'll be quite careful if I'm going to invest with big money. and I guess, when you're going to invest with a lot of money, you can not possibly not read the project's Whitepaper
Activity: 167
Revolutionising KYC Services
March 01, 2018, 03:16:48 PM
Read whitepaper or not depends on your expectations from ICO and the amount you are investing. If you are extremely interested in project and believe it will make a lot of X, it has sense at least to skim it briefly.
Activity: 546
March 01, 2018, 03:10:59 PM
I will be frank, today very few people really read white paper, that's why they start to write any unnecessary information, still nobody reads it. Therefore, they begin to write. It is worth at least a little pomotert, what is written in it.
Activity: 53
March 01, 2018, 03:02:59 PM
One of the most informative white papers, I have seen is Quantstamp. Their idea is more needed and unique. This is going to be big. Given so many ICOs and future legal agreements depend on smart contracts. I think there is a need to scrutinize the security of those smart contracts. his is what the problem, Quantstamp is trying to solve. Its a big deal.
Activity: 101
March 01, 2018, 03:02:27 PM
Those are top list whitepapers that I recommend you to read: https://richtopia.com/emerging-technologies/top-blockchain-books-whitepapers
I've just taken a look at 2 of them, I'm gonne read them all to know something more about these interesting documents.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
March 01, 2018, 08:19:30 AM
You should read the white paper before ivesting in an ICO. Some people just investing on ICO's without doing research about the ICO. They even don't read the White paper. And they will get into trouble when looking for profits. Therefore reading the whitepaper and getting to know to about the ICO is a must before ivesting in an ICO.
Sure! Most of people look at the 'hype' rate of ico, and then on the technology, developers, advisers and so on. Therefore, after the listing of the token on the exchange, its rate goes down, investors become disappointed and sell their tokens at a loss to themselves.
Activity: 14
March 01, 2018, 08:05:15 AM
Much of the decision-making of whether or not i invest in an ICO rests on the white paper. This is the document that will outline everything you need to know about the project – what it’s setting out to achieve, the financial benefit you will receive, information about the team and so on. Lately i focused on all the DAG projects, its promising in regards to solving the scalability issues the blockchain has.
Activity: 120
Merit: 11
March 01, 2018, 07:34:58 AM
reading whitepapers is a great source of information for new people to the cryptospace, alot of these concepts seem very not needed sometimes I recommend you new folks to read Mybit whitepaper it will definetely open your eyes to a few pockets of the blockchains usage with certain sectors of the cryptosphere.

Anybody else has a couple of informative whitepapers, that opened your eyes to a certain technology or undervalued market or just good information?

I think DeepOnion's whitepaper is well worth a read cause there are elements that are not easy to find, all together, in other whitepapers.
At least this is my experience.
After all, it is a good read and if you want to jump aboard, DeepOnion is still under 4$ at the moment, so I think it is undervalued
and a good buy right now
Activity: 83
March 01, 2018, 07:19:16 AM
You should read the white paper before ivesting in an ICO. Some people just investing on ICO's without doing research about the ICO. They even don't read the White paper. And they will get into trouble when looking for profits. Therefore reading the whitepaper and getting to know to about the ICO is a must before ivesting in an ICO.
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1188
March 01, 2018, 07:15:46 AM
Reading whitepapper is very necessary to educate their audience about a particular project in market. The goal of whitepapper is to inform and convince people on based of facts and evidence about project, to invest in.
White Paper is the basic thing where we can find all the aspects like what are the problems that project is going to handle and what are the solutions they are going to produce by that project. We can skip reading White papers only if we are having some good advisers. I believe no medium scale investors will be having financial recommendation subscription from any such houses hence we all need to study their White Paper so that we can get clear idea about that project.

Reading White Paper must be a time-consuming because we need to get the idea of that project. It is like understanding what are the solutions they are going to provide. If we are finding that solution is good and having some potential to attract other investors too then we can decide to go for investing with that project. Reading White Paper is a must thing for every investor.
Activity: 95
Merit: 5
March 01, 2018, 07:11:09 AM

I do not want to show off, but ours is really not bad.
Activity: 129
Merit: 8
dApps Development Automation Platform
March 01, 2018, 07:01:04 AM
We share our white papers in a group and every single of one us knows a little about a part of the whitepaper. No need to do it all by yourself.
Pages:
Jump to: