Pages:
Author

Topic: Reading Whitepapers - page 40. (Read 23744 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
March 10, 2018, 05:57:07 AM
Well reading of whitepapers of any project that you optate to invest is a nice option because it will be a great avail for you to understand more what the project is all about. It is indispensable. You can withal reap more information from reading whitepapers. Thus, aside from visiting the website and pages of the project you are in, reading the white paper should withal be considered. Is good to read whitepaper.
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
March 10, 2018, 05:38:01 AM
Reading WhitePaper will give you a lot of information about on the project, on how blockchain it works and the transaction if it confirmed. It's definitely important to read  to know the project is strongly in the future.
Activity: 65
March 10, 2018, 02:36:21 AM
The best whitepapers which everyone must read are bitcoin and ethereum whitepapers. One must try to understand everything in whitepapers - how blockchain works, how double spending is prevented, how transactions are confirmed, what is hash rate etc. Reading all these things will give beginners a technological perspective of cryptocurrencies. This will help them in identifying solid projects in future. After understanding these things, you will be able to understand whitepapers of new altcoins and then you can decide if you believe in project or not. Reading and understanding whitepaper is a good talent which will help you a lot in your cryptocurrency investment decisions. I always read the whitepaper of a project before investing in it. You should understand technical aspects of projects to understand whitepaper. Whenever you come across technical terms, just read about those terms separately.
Activity: 736
Merit: 11
March 10, 2018, 02:30:16 AM
I never read any whitepaper before, but when I got into translations, I was able to see if the projects are possible, promising or marketable through their whitepaper. Eve rsince then, I tried to read and comprehend whitepapers of ICOs before investing or joining in their bounties.
I also do not see a whitepaper because I think in ANN their thread alone we can clearly rate the project as a whole and I'm sure most people also like me but I think whitepaper is just as important to read only I do not do it
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
March 10, 2018, 02:04:41 AM
I think that many projects write some very strange information in white paper today, because nobody simply reads it, of course it may be that someone will read this white paper and he will have even more questions if he has not already read generally
Activity: 276
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
March 10, 2018, 01:53:00 AM
I never read any whitepaper before, but when I got into translations, I was able to see if the projects are possible, promising or marketable through their whitepaper. Eve rsince then, I tried to read and comprehend whitepapers of ICOs before investing or joining in their bounties.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
March 09, 2018, 11:01:06 PM
According to me, read whitepapers are a must when you want to find a good project. By reading the whitepaper, we can know the concept of the project, the street, the business plan, and potential projects in the future.
Activity: 255
March 09, 2018, 10:48:11 PM
Yes, exactly. Whitepapers has it all. You should make it a habit. Just by reading whitepaper you can understand and collect information about the said project. All the contents of it are provided and you should know all the information. Don't let whitepaper be just a display.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
March 09, 2018, 10:23:54 PM
Here is an ICO I like and believe you will enjoy the whitepaper and even the project as they are focused on making crypto mainstream.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.31823480
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
March 09, 2018, 09:44:08 PM
Reading a long whitepaper can be headache but it's the least you can do to check and see if what was written on it is realistic enough. With that, you can already decide if the ICO is legit and worthy enough for your money and time because you can spot a scam ICO through whitepaper reading.
Reading the white paper can be a pain, especially since it seems some icos decide to put a lot of information that is not really relevant I have seen white papers with more than 100 pages and while I like to have a detailed explanation of what they are going to do with the money they get sometimes they go overboard with it, it seems they are just trying to fill space in the white paper.
Activity: 602
March 08, 2018, 04:00:10 AM
I really admire people who always ready to develop and open for any new information. As for me, I usually prefer looking through to know the main info.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
March 08, 2018, 03:45:31 AM
the presence of whitepapers on ICO is certainly important because there is important information in it about the upcoming project on the ICO. Before wanting to invest in a big project usually the prospective investor first reads and understands deeper than the existing whitepaper as it is the main source and future goal of the upcoming prospect.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
March 07, 2018, 08:13:12 AM
It depends on amount of money I want to invest in. More I invest, more carefully I read Whitepaper. For those who just entered crypto community, reading white paper is essential, you can broad your mind and become expert. Pay attention to details
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
March 07, 2018, 08:07:37 AM
If anyone wants to invest from one of these projects, try reading a whitepaper to see more clearly the concepts, goals, plans, and people behind them all, and understand clearly so you can know the purpose of this project, so if you Want investment In it is very useful to know the project that will be your investment place and do not hesitate to ask the developer further if you want information that is less known
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
March 07, 2018, 07:47:25 AM
Whitepaper is not a source of information for a newbies, it's not a media and it's not contain social useful information. Whitepaper is a description of technical and ideologically parts of some project. If you want to know more exactly about crypto sphere you should read this forum, special articles or magazines such as cointelegraph. It will be more useful for you.
Activity: 1004
Merit: 279
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
March 07, 2018, 05:57:04 AM
Yes, after reading NEO's whitepaper I realized that the technology can change the world. Unlike a few other cryptocurrencies I invest in, I truly believe NEO has the potential to moon, and stay there. It is a general leap over version 1 blockchains, and enables the production of decentralized applications that can change the way the internet works. Too bad I only read it a month ago and not when it was announced. I won't repeat that mistake again, I will read every whitepaper I can get my hands on from now on.
Activity: 126
March 07, 2018, 05:54:57 AM
Reading whitepaper is a must,before you join an ICO, the first thing you have to do is reading the whitepaper,then check the website,developer,and the platform itself.
that's the only way you can decide that ICO is a promising ICO or not.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
March 07, 2018, 05:20:51 AM
Well it's always a must to read them if you're gonna go invest in the coin/token you're interested with isn't it?

Yes its true, whenever you want to invest in any project, reading the detail of the project include whitepaper is a must.
However, we need to make sure other things so not just whitepaper which important. Check the developer and working product are also a must.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
March 07, 2018, 05:16:08 AM
As I know, very few people spend time reading these papers, but I myself do not have the desire to read them, but when there is a really good project with a reasonable plan, it's possible to find a lot of interesting things in their white papers.
Activity: 350
March 07, 2018, 05:13:13 AM
Hi, after reading close to 25–30 white papers in many cases it seems like some ICOs are just releasing a business plan instead of a credible technical white paper.
Pages:
Jump to: