Pages:
Author

Topic: Reading Whitepapers - page 4. (Read 23744 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
November 07, 2018, 05:34:16 AM
It is a requirement for each capitalist and bounty hunter to scan the whitepaper. it's the foremost vital document of the project and it's the primary factor that i'm doing before investment in any project. If the whitepaper is unhealthy written or there area unit loads of mistakes, it's sometimes a scam.
Activity: 418
Merit: 10
"simply getting the job done"
January 30, 2019, 10:51:25 AM
As for me, whitepaper is the least reliable thing, that can be used for ICO estimation. Everything there can be a beautifull lie and nothing more.
I think the whitepaper is the link between the ICO project and investors, and this is very important. I cannot imagine, if the ICO project is not available a whitepaper. Because the ICO project without a whitepaper I make sure it's a scam.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
January 30, 2019, 10:26:03 AM
To be honest, I have not used such activities for a long time. Therefore, it seems to me that today there are real problems with this case. I think that we need to continue to read necessarily, because this is a necessary procedure.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
January 30, 2019, 01:52:38 AM
I do not waste time reading white paper because there are many words that do not make sense and do not guarantee the safety of my money.
Activity: 168
November 07, 2018, 06:15:31 AM
I don't have enough information in white paper right now. I want it to become more multifaceted and voluminous. I want to understand not only the essence and goals of the project, but also learn about all the details and possibilities
I agree that the white paper is not the be-all-and-end-all of the ICO papers, but it still contains a lot of material that is useful for potential investors. All the details and possibilities can be only figured out as the projects goes on the market.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
November 07, 2018, 05:57:40 AM
Plutus, very similar to projects like Tenx or Monaco but they are achieving their crypto payments platform using a decentralized exchange rather than a centralized one so its far more secure. Aim is to let users spend at over 40 million+ stores worldwide using a crypto debit card or a tap & pay app. When you go in-store to make a purchase only the amount of crypto needed to make the purchase is exchanged into spendable fiat which then goes to the merchant. Exchange is done via their decentralized exchange. They've got a live beta version of their app with two of the core features available already (buying and selling crypto at zero fees), one of only a handful of projects to actually go from whitepaper to a working product.

Should check out there Telegram channel, the team are pretty active on there https://t.me/plutus_group
Activity: 268
November 07, 2018, 05:54:23 AM
As for me, whitepaper is the least reliable thing, that can be used for ICO estimation. Everything there can be a beautifull lie and nothing more.
Activity: 310
November 07, 2018, 05:48:31 AM
It is a must for everybody. I cannot understand people that are contributing to an ICO with their own funds without any investigation of a project. The whitepaper is the most important document and it must be read.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
November 07, 2018, 05:40:59 AM
The importance of reading the whitepaper...

what is the project to be funded?
who are the member of the team and developers.
the roapmap of the project and their target.
how the team wants to manage the ICO and how they will be an impact to the world.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
November 07, 2018, 05:39:58 AM
Whitepaper is the main source of information of the private company that are coming with ICOs. This document is like the public sectors company IPO memorandum that is published before the initial public offer. A white paper is comprised with the detail company information and its nature of the business and many more to get a clear picture of the reason behind the fund pooling of the company. So, before investing in any ICO first of all read the company whitepaper.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 26
November 07, 2018, 05:39:30 AM
for investors who are looking for a good project, it is necessary to read Whitepapers . without this in any way
I have seen a lot of project in the crypto space that tends to deviate from their Whitepaper and this got me thinking if they were not the ones who actually wrote the whitepaper and publish it. They start a project and along the line they intend to build that own exchange to satisfy themselves. So i don't think investors put more emphasis in reading whitepaper but rather they look out for the bonuses attached to it and consider the amount the plan to invest.
Activity: 504
November 07, 2018, 05:31:45 AM
Not everyone reads documents related to the product, which is why there are so many problems!
Yes, that's the problem. People are so in a hurry to make money that they omit reading the white papers and seeing all the red flags before they invest in the project.
Activity: 168
November 05, 2018, 03:12:08 AM
for investors who are looking for a good project, it is necessary to read Whitepapers . without this in any way
Activity: 244
October 30, 2018, 08:15:02 AM
I don't have enough information in white paper right now. I want it to become more multifaceted and voluminous. I want to understand not only the essence and goals of the project, but also learn about all the details and possibilities
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
October 30, 2018, 04:35:29 AM
Not everyone reads documents related to the product, which is why there are so many problems!
Activity: 294
October 30, 2018, 04:17:00 AM
reading whitepapers is a great source of information for new people to the cryptospace, alot of these concepts seem very not needed sometimes I recommend you new folks to read Mybit whitepaper it will definetely open your eyes to a few pockets of the blockchains usage with certain sectors of the cryptosphere.

Anybody else has a couple of informative whitepapers, that opened your eyes to a certain technology or undervalued market or just good information?
Im about to read deeponion's!

I think that without white paper can not do. This is the basis of the basics, which can not be missed. I think that is worth to start thinking about how to in a white paper was in several times more information than now
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
October 19, 2018, 04:00:19 AM
I study the white paper of those projects that I keep in my portfolio, in order to understand for myself whether it is worth keeping them further, whether they have fulfilled the items that they have identified.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
October 19, 2018, 03:40:06 AM
Whitepaper much once ignored. many are just pursuing the results without know what they are doing. perhaps also because this kind of trivia that is often overlooked cause of scam becomes easy to get because sometimes whitepaper became the basic concept as to whether the project is feasible or not.
Activity: 308
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
October 19, 2018, 03:00:29 AM
In whitepapers, they often write very believable things. But the problem is that they can not be verified. Therefore, investors can only rely on luck. And given the fact that lately there are too many scammers, I do not see the need to carefully study white papers.
Activity: 364
October 18, 2018, 11:39:21 AM
reading whitepapers is a great source of information for new people to the cryptospace, alot of these concepts seem very not needed sometimes I recommend you new folks to read Mybit whitepaper it will definetely open your eyes to a few pockets of the blockchains usage with certain sectors of the cryptosphere.

Anybody else has a couple of informative whitepapers, that opened your eyes to a certain technology or undervalued market or just good information?
Im about to read deeponion's!

Yes! Reading whitepapers, platforms of the ICO will teach you and you will learn about blockchains, projects, about crypto's and etc. I read some of whitepapers lately because i will start investing soon because i believe that ICO's now is good for investment.
Pages:
Jump to: