Pages:
Author

Topic: Real life usage of bitcoin - page 22. (Read 8967 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
July 02, 2018, 06:50:52 AM
I bought some physical coins a few months ago that I thought is a great investment and I have a few of them now but no plans of selling them yet, Bitcoin can be used to pay for online shopping , like wise it is used for a lot exchanging medium, It is very helpful and useful. I am so thankful and happy to met bitcoin it brings me happiness and success in life.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
July 02, 2018, 06:40:33 AM
I am not sure that bitcoin will be popular in real life. Its main purpose is speculation. And that will never change.
Activity: 44
July 02, 2018, 06:23:45 AM
Чтo тpeбyeтcя бoльшe, чeм cтpaнa, лeгaлизyющaя ee кaк вaлютy, пoxoжyю нa нaциoнaльнyю вaлютy. Для cлyжб OP ATM нeoбxoдимo былo эффeктивнo yпpaвлять дeнeжными cpeдcтвaми, кoтopыe мы мoжeм иcпoльзoвaть, кoгдa этo нeoбxoдимo, и мoжeт ycтpaнить нeнyжныe пoтpeбнocти в pacxoдax. Для этoгo y нac ecть мнoгo ycлyг oбмeнa. Taким oбpaзoм, мы пoнимaeм, кaк мы этo иcпoльзyeм. B нacтoящee вpeмя peaльнoe иcпoльзoвaниe жизни нeвeликo, нo этo мoжeт пpивecти к пикoвым мaкcимyмaм, пocкoлькy пoльзoвaтeли нaчaли иcпoльзoвaть eгo нaпpямyю, нe пepexoдя к тpaдициoннoмy fiat.

Activity: 239
Merit: 10
July 02, 2018, 06:04:28 AM
Don't you think price blast not correlate with its real life usage since its inception?

Its hoarded for speculative purpose but how many major cities in the world have even its ATM?

I mean we all the time correlate its value with fiat currency then buy/take then what's its purpose in my day to day life?

Who will accept it in store when confirmation time is so long.
In my own opinion, the bitcoins' real life usage is to enhance payment method and transactions with its good security and high transaction speed. And also, good thing is the low transaction costs and owner control of transactions in bitcoin. Hence, there has also been a shift in paradigm from payment method to investment method. And as you see, some investors see the use of bitcoin more as the coin for investments rather than using it for payment and for buying only.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
July 02, 2018, 05:22:58 AM
That's why bitcoin needs to make improvements to the quality of bitcoin, including transaction speed and block size. If bitcoin transaction speed is still inadequate then bitcoin is less able to perform its function as a means of payment. It is also a bit complicated when it must be converted to fiat currency if used for transactions so it should be more to fix the transaction process to be easier and the conversion can be automatically. ATM bitcoin also must be automatically and facilitate so that the transaction can run quickly and without a hitch. The point, bitcoin should fix the system becomes easier as a means of payment.
Activity: 231
July 02, 2018, 04:59:23 AM
Do not worry about something you do not have to worry about. Just use bitcoin according to its current function. If it can only be used for trading, then use it. The problem with bitcoin will be accepted by all offline stores or not, let it run according to the process. There will definitely be system improvements from bitcoin.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
July 02, 2018, 04:35:44 AM
Don't you think price blast not correlate with its real life usage since its inception?

Its hoarded for speculative purpose but how many major cities in the world have even its ATM?

I mean we all the time correlate its value with fiat currency then buy/take then what's its purpose in my day to day life?

I think Bitcoin has more powerful uses in my daily life.It has changed my life.I bought my laptop,Start a new business.My led tv & other things by bitcoin.It really blessings in my life.I tanks to crypto for my changes.
Activity: 182
July 02, 2018, 04:26:24 AM
using bitcoin as today's currency with the development of bitcoin digital currency that is used to pay at some restaurants as well as counters even being issued to pay for school
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
July 02, 2018, 04:23:54 AM
Bitcoin real usage is to enhance payment method with its good security, high transaction speed, low transaction costs and owner control of transactions. Here is the case there has been a shift in paradigm from payment method to investment. Investors see Bitcoin more as a coin for investment rather than using it for payment.
Activity: 96
July 02, 2018, 04:17:30 AM
I can still be sure that bitcoin more visible role in real life, such as to buy something in real life by using transactions using the internet. This is one of the new breakthroughs that will be able to compete with Fiat, good responses will be more seen on bitcoin.
Activity: 76
July 02, 2018, 03:40:21 AM
Bitcoin has a lot of usage: You can purchase your coffee, you can book your hotel, buy your jewelry, pay the tuition in your university, and etc. using your Bitcoin. There are numerous major retailers and services that accept Bitcoin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
July 02, 2018, 03:27:59 AM
The use of bitcoin in the real world may still be difficult when the government is still hesitant to formalize it because an evaluation still needs to be done first to anticipate the occurrence of bad problems going forward and automatically takes a relatively long time.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
July 02, 2018, 02:32:53 AM
Since its commencement, I have utilized bitcoins to purchase precisely the same you do with fiat, accumulate a few, contributed a few, purchased stuff from advanced recreations and online buys to physical shops that entirely acknowledge bitcoin. Your presumptions are for the most part unwarranted. Esteem accompanies utilization, not with storing 100%
Activity: 196
July 02, 2018, 02:30:56 AM
I agree with you that the currentencryption market is mainly speculation. But it doesnt matter if bitcoin confirmation is slow, because when you send bitcoin you cannot actually refund the payment so the buyers is sure that it will get the money.
Activity: 20
July 02, 2018, 02:21:28 AM
It will take a long time for the bitcoin to enter large-scale applications. I agree with you that the current encryption market is mainly speculation.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 2369
July 02, 2018, 02:12:58 AM

If we have to be honest, I don't see bitcoin as a daily way to pay stuff and/or services. It's good if you're quite in a hurry to move some funds that maybe the bank would stop, maybe because they need more documents or simply because they're closed.
Activity: 26
July 02, 2018, 12:28:36 AM

Microsoft accept coin payment. A lot of other stores too. and guess what? You can pay your flight tickets with cryptos. Honestly, just wait for a few years and we'll see its applications everywhere
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
July 02, 2018, 12:28:17 AM
In the future, for carrying out small household purchases, only convenient, for this purpose, crypto currency will be used - practically with instant transactions and its insignificant cost for conducting it. If bitcoin has difficulties with these issues, it will simply not be used for everyday needs, but only for large transactions. Now there are many good in this respect crypto currency, their number will grow.
Activity: 494
Merit: 250
July 02, 2018, 12:03:24 AM
Bitcoin isn't used enough in real life yet but bitcoin is a great alternative to today's payment systems.
Activity: 181
Merit: 3
July 01, 2018, 11:50:01 PM
it is clear once bitcon can we exchange with our country's paper currency. With the money we can buy something that we want can even turn our lives into a millionaire .
Pages:
Jump to: