Pages:
Author

Topic: Real life usage of bitcoin - page 19. (Read 8967 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 01:25:28 PM
Actually in my opinion, bitcoin may use in every sector where we need to make payment.So we are very lucky to have bitcoin. We can hope that bitcoin may bring brightness to our daily running lives.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
July 05, 2018, 01:22:21 PM
Well for me, the real usage of Bitcoin is for some of my daily financial transactions. It is an ease for me to use Bitcoin. It is easy, faster and secure way of doing my financial transactions. Moreover, the use of Bitcoin is very convenient, since the country where I belong supports and allowed the use of Bitcoin. Bitcoin being legal here in my country is a thing I am really glad.

It's nice for you that you are able to use bitcoin for your daily life transactions. Meanwhile for me, it just a dream till now to be able to use it as a payment method. Bitcoin is just an asset here in my country since my government forbid us to use it as currency.
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
July 05, 2018, 01:17:24 PM
Well for me, the real usage of Bitcoin is for some of my daily financial transactions. It is an ease for me to use Bitcoin. It is easy, faster and secure way of doing my financial transactions. Moreover, the use of Bitcoin is very convenient, since the country where I belong supports and allowed the use of Bitcoin. Bitcoin being legal here in my country is a thing I am really glad.
a lot of useful hing but most common use of this currency is on just how is this flexible for anything that we can actually have to do for like we can use , real life use for it basically for financial matter this is really useful.
It is really useful because of the things that we are using it nowadays and we can't deny the fact that we are all thankful for having this kind of innovation and has been part of our life, although the real usage of it is to be an alternative way but now it is more on investing.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
July 05, 2018, 01:13:38 PM
For me, the real usage of bitcoin is to use as a payment, and this digital currency will make your transaction easier compared to that other currency. But in the other hand bitcoin’s value increase because to those company and establishment that accept it as payment because they know its much easier and faster. Also, bitcoin’s value increase and some people become wealthy and now many people are gain bitcoin because they want to become wealthy. But they are forgetting the true aim of bitcoin most of them think that bitcoin is an asset now. But in the beginning is all about the money that you can make right.   Smiley
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
July 05, 2018, 01:07:21 PM
a lot of useful hing but most common use of this currency is on just how is this flexible for anything that we can actually have to do for like we can use , real life use for it basically for financial matter this is really useful.
Activity: 215
July 05, 2018, 01:05:42 PM
Bitcoin has a very strong use in my everyday life so Bitcoin has real-life use indirectly.
From the very beginning, I've been using bitcoin to buy exactly the same stuff as fiat, hoard, partially invest, buy stuff from digital games and online purchases to stores
Activity: 490
July 05, 2018, 12:54:13 PM
It is a virtual money but it is used in real life. You can buy bitcoin and hold for profit. It is much more secure and profitable than you put them in bank. Investors are mostly interested to invest in bitcoin so that they can gain more. Some restaurants, hotels, motels, companies started to receive their payment in bitcoin beside fiat money. And in future it might be more popular.
Activity: 67
July 04, 2018, 09:12:37 PM
Don't you think price blast not correlate with its real life usage since its inception?

Its hoarded for speculative purpose but how many major cities in the world have even its ATM?

I mean we all the time correlate its value with fiat currency then buy/take then what's its purpose in my day to day life?

Who will accept it in store when confirmation time is so long.

It is a type of "currency" and currency is used by human for exchanging, buying, selling.. forming an economy. From an economy, you build jobs around it and make more money which makes many more areas and they keep growing.
Activity: 294
July 04, 2018, 09:11:32 PM
Activity: 189
Merit: 28
July 04, 2018, 09:02:18 PM
Don't you think price blast not correlate with its real life usage since its inception?

Its hoarded for speculative purpose but how many major cities in the world have even its ATM?

I mean we all the time correlate its value with fiat currency then buy/take then what's its purpose in my day to day life?

The main usage of bitcoin for me is the transaction here because even if you are far away to your family you can send them your money using it. There are so many real life usage of bitcoin but it depends to us how we use it.
Activity: 35
July 04, 2018, 08:55:08 PM

Well, for me the used of bitcoin is for transaction everday, it can use for buy things online, remit money for your family even though your in abroad, and you can also invest in it. Its up to you how you used it in real life usage because now, for me bitcoin is capable in any usage.
Activity: 23
July 04, 2018, 08:07:30 PM
we use bitcoin the only way to buy the things we need or need like a computer, because it's there to get some results from bitcoin companies or investments, because if we invest in bitcoin in the long run it becomes a better and lucrative life for our family.

Activity: 434
July 04, 2018, 05:05:17 PM
bitcoin for me is the best place to place your time investment.. for me it is use for life time savings and as a means of earning.
Activity: 154
July 04, 2018, 04:42:52 PM
What's required more than a country legalizing it as a currency similar to its national currency. For OP ATM services were to make the money management effective that we can use when required and can eliminate the unnecessary needs of spending. For the same we have got lot many exchange services. So it's upto us how we make use of it. Right now the real life usage is low, but this would peak high in a short as users have started to use it directly without converting to traditional fiat.

The real used of bitcoin is sending money to thier love ones specially those who are working far from the family thru this process they can feel easy and comfortable faster than other networks affordable by any means of service fees.
Activity: 34
July 04, 2018, 03:20:29 PM
bitcoin has a real usage. Bro, just take a look around and you will see how many things you can do with Bitcoin today.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 04, 2018, 02:40:58 PM
As soon as bitcoin appeared there were isolated cases when they were paid things in real life. Now the main system has changed and the bitcoins pay completely different, but it is even less common than before
Activity: 658
Merit: 253
July 04, 2018, 02:32:01 PM
In many developed countries, there is a possibility to pay and use crypto, you can even buy a meal, pay for a taxi, pay for the phone. For the crypt of the future, to varying degrees.
I hope that soon I will be able to do all this in the country where I live.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 04, 2018, 02:19:46 PM

It does not matter if the bitcoin confirmation is slow, because when you send a bitcoin, you can not actually refund the payment so the buyer is sure that he will get the money.
No need to have bitcoin as a way of payment. You can easily exchange your bitcoin in USD or whatever your local currency with the help of an exchanger and then pay to the buyer. Why limit yourself to just sticking bitcoin. You can continue to earn wealth as well and keep spending on the same level and it gives you many benefits.
Activity: 196
July 04, 2018, 02:04:17 PM
presently. the use of bitcoin in real life is simplest for buying and selling at the coin alternate. so the consumer will make withdrawal of assets into the forex according to the sort of us of .
Activity: 168
July 04, 2018, 02:00:13 PM
Bitcoin has no practical solutions, Bitcoin and Altcoin have not yet created real payment solutions. Everyone considers Bitcoin as a portfolio, which helps investors to profit.

I think not need to have bitcoin as a way of payment. you can easily change bitcoin you in the form of USD or whatever your local currency with the help of exchanger and then pay to the buyer. why limit yourself just by attached bitcoin. you can continue to get a wealth also and stay spend on the same level and it gives you all the freedom of you want. it doesn't matter if confirmation bitcoin slow or anything. when you submit bitcoin, you can not really refund the payment that buyers sure that it will get the money. also, you can negotiate cost and ask for buyers to pay a half and you will pay for half of the confirmation will be more quickly.
Pages:
Jump to: