Pages:
Author

Topic: Real life usage of bitcoin - page 20. (Read 8967 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 01:57:01 PM
this is my view good life for better investment for bitcoin
Activity: 23
July 04, 2018, 10:08:56 AM
quite unfortunate at my place, have never found a place that sells staple food or an apartment that uses and receives bitcoin, and then I do not use bitcoin openly, because I have bought some goods online with bitcoin payment, it becomes easier by using the transaction system using bitcoin, therefore no need to confirm when it is paid.
Activity: 36
July 04, 2018, 09:48:18 AM
I think it will be interesting because in real life bitcoin use you can use bitcoin to buy whatever you want and you can also pay what you want to buy. some people can even exchange bitcoins with their local money. For example, you use the stock market when you want to do something. And everyone does this in general.
Activity: 293
Merit: 12
July 04, 2018, 08:52:18 AM
Bitcoin works like a GEM , you know something like A Gold , or a Silver etc. For as we know we can convert it to fiat money , even pure bitcoin we can buy some goods and services now . If youre having issue with the transaction speed there are lots of alt coins in the market which is 10x faster than bitcoin that you can buy . Its real life usage in my opinion is like having a gold bar in the internet , which is either increasing or decreasing in value . Of course the real gold wont have a daily price change unlike BTC . People want quick money , and since we are in the digital era wherein people spend almost 60% of the day in the internet , we cant blame ourself if we also want a virtual money .
Activity: 38
July 04, 2018, 08:46:16 AM
Confirmation time wise, if BTC is accepted as a store of value it really doesn't matter the duration it takes for confirmation and many countries now implement BTC ATM which if it is the same in countries where crypto is legalize it will drive up the value of BTC.
Activity: 27
July 04, 2018, 08:37:47 AM
It doesn't have any real world use that isn't a gimmick. It was being used by DNMs because there was no other option, but now DNMs will slowly move towards XMR
Activity: 239
Merit: 10
July 04, 2018, 08:00:24 AM
Don't you think price blast not correlate with its real life usage since its inception?

Its hoarded for speculative purpose but how many major cities in the world have even its ATM?

I mean we all the time correlate its value with fiat currency then buy/take then what's its purpose in my day to day life?

Who will accept it in store when confirmation time is so long.
There are many uses of bitcoin and it does not matter if the bitcoin confirmation is slow or what. Because when you send a bitcoin, people cannot actually refund the payment so the buyer is really sure that he or she will get the money in an exact amount.
Hence, peopke can negotiate a fee and ask the buyer to pay half and you will pay half of the confirmation which will be faster. And also, many other uses and importance of bitcoins are being offered.
Activity: 196
July 04, 2018, 07:59:25 AM
For most people, bitcion is a means of speculation, not a means of payment. So I'm not sure it will be accepted for payment in stores around the world.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
InvestnTrade. Latest from the crypto space.
July 04, 2018, 07:54:52 AM
Right now, it has become more of a store of value rather than being used in payments. It used to be but right now there are other coins which are able to do the job much better. I hope the lightning network can be able to fix the job and solve this problem.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
July 04, 2018, 07:48:10 AM
I've use bitcoin to buy computers, gold, silver, and various collectibles on this forum. It is very useful if you know how to spend it.
I spend my bitcoin to buy gadgets to use to my work in bitcoin like computers and phone and advance payments in my internet and also I buy the things that I used in everyday life. Before I buy the things I needed to ask my self if I really need it cause I want to spend my bitcoin in only important things.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
July 04, 2018, 07:44:52 AM
in my daily life with Bitcoin makes it easy for me to buy and sell transactions such as paying electricity, paying water, paying internet bills as well as installment money to dispose of garbage.

from Bitcoin also I was able to build a house for my son and wife, had bought a motorcycle and a car and some little savings on my debit card. So, his conclusion Bitcoin simplify in my life so far.
Activity: 225
Merit: 107
July 04, 2018, 07:27:32 AM
The idea of buying to hold and wait for price increase to sell off is not helping the wider usage of bitcoin rather using of bitcoin through P2P will aid the usage and adoption of bitcoin.
Activity: 686
Merit: 13
July 04, 2018, 07:13:53 AM
In some countries there are atm's, crypto cards for payments and for online shopping through crypto payments. it is increasing day by day. So one day it will be using more than any other currency in the world. when you travel you need to carry only your cryto cards: for payments, money transfer and shopping. however it is not now all over the world but soon it will be .
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
July 03, 2018, 10:44:19 PM
Bitcoin has also been brought into practice in some areas such as ATM or tuition fees but is still not widely available. Partly because of the slow speed of the transaction and because it is unstable

I think with regards to the slow speed of the transaction, that's just a matter of upgrading the blockchain technology which I'm sure, will be fine-tuned in the near future. Bitcoin was designed to have the potential of being used in everyday life. It's only a matter of time until it becomes a virtual currency that can be used to purchase good and services. And a lot of establishments now are already accepting bitcoin (Overstock, Expedia, Microsoft Games, Reeds Jewelers, just to name a few)
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Computta Mine Your Own BTC
July 03, 2018, 10:42:23 PM
Bitcoin has also been brought into practice in some areas such as ATM or tuition fees but is still not widely available. Partly because of the slow speed of the transaction and because it is unstable

I'm glad I am using bitcoin today, There are so many features that I can do from 3rd party wallet sites like coins.ph. I can easily pay my bills on my internet , my mom's telecom plan and also I can easily withdraw my bitcoins for fiat currency in Security Bank ATM's.
Activity: 28
July 03, 2018, 10:33:26 PM
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
July 03, 2018, 10:14:43 PM
Don't you think price blast not correlate with its real life usage since its inception?

Its hoarded for speculative purpose but how many major cities in the world have even its ATM?

I mean we all the time correlate its value with fiat currency then buy/take then what's its purpose in my day to day life?

I think it is unrelated. Price spike is probably due to the hype of investments before 2018. There are actually little to few amounts of BTC atms around the world because not everyone caters or even accepts bitcions. It's basic use is to transfer money uncentralized.
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
July 03, 2018, 04:35:46 PM

The most logic option for me would be to have some kind of smartphone applications from where I can buy all of my expenses using my cryptocurrency, and it would transfer the funds to the wallet of provider.
Activity: 756
Merit: 520
July 03, 2018, 04:28:03 PM
I think Bitcoin is not effective for use in real life, like buying a cup of coffee with toast.
The reason as you say is:
- Long transaction
- Unstable prices
- High fee if only buy a cup of coffee and toast.
Bitcoin is more effectively used for investment.
Activity: 210
July 03, 2018, 04:08:19 PM
There is no limitation in Bitcoin usage. People can use bitcoin always in real life, commercial life and business life. I used my bitcoins in big hotels and for online purchasing.Bitcoin is really famous like now same as paypal. So there are so many things to use for bitcoin like exchanging bitcoin to paypal or just go buy online, Or just withdraw it to the bank, (depends on the wallet you use) For me, I don't care about those big transactions as.
Pages:
Jump to: