Pages:
Author

Topic: Real life usage of bitcoin - page 17. (Read 8961 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
July 10, 2018, 12:37:22 PM
When it considering in my country bitcoin must be use for exchanging and venture, since I don't have a clue about that either here is a solitary single who are tolerating bitcoin from the general population. It is really relying upon the quantity of bitcoin clients, those territories where the bitcoin clients are more may they likewise have the offices to utilize bitcoin in their neighborhood superstores, however in those zones where individuals don't have any thought regarding bitcoin there the retailers may likewise don't know anything about bitcoin and subsequently they are not tolerating bitcoin in their store.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 12:28:15 PM
You can spend Bitcoins at 'Bitspend' Spend Bitcoins Anywhere! Purchase anything online and pay with Bitcoins. It's the local currency of the Internet!  Wink
Activity: 235
Merit: 11
July 10, 2018, 12:24:20 PM
I am using bitcoins to buy the same things i do with fiat, i am investing some of it and most of the time i used it for buying some stuff or in-game items in online games and online purchases that accepts bitcoin as payment. World is getting better as time passes. We can consider that the best real life usage of bitcon is to be able give some opportunity for people. All we need i just hard wok and patience and we can earn money that can sustain our daily living. For those people whose county accepted bitcoin, they use it as their alternative cash. While for those people whose country is not supporting bitcoin they mostly used it for trading.
Activity: 98
July 10, 2018, 11:54:22 AM
If we ask real life usage of gold, that it is just used to shine things and it makes you feel almighty with the gold you have. Right!!!! Similarly with the usage of bitcoin in the cryptoworld. Bitcoin may make you feel rich but it also helps other coins as a foundation for there own coins.
Activity: 197
Merit: 16
July 10, 2018, 05:11:33 AM
For me the real life usage of Bitcoin is to be able to open the gates of opportunity to people, anyone, from any where, regardless of the age, race, status, educational background and all. As long as they are determined and hard working individuals who wants to earn a living to provide for their needs and their family's. For some individuals who are in the country which is very open and welcoming to Bitcoin they can use it as an alternative to cash or fiat money but for most of the people and users around the world, Bitcoin is for trading and investment, it is a means and platform to earn may it be full time or just part time, bottom line is it is a real means of earning.
Activity: 252
July 10, 2018, 04:52:59 AM
World is getting modern. People are interested in new and safe and easy ideas. As bitcoin is a crypto which means a digital currency people will one day use it as they are using fiat money today.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 09, 2018, 11:41:22 PM
there's some ways to earn with bitcoin and  they're too much easy. Make an account start increasing quality posts increase your rank and then apply for campaign. If you're lazy to do posting then you can apply for bounties, playing faucets, Or you can invest and hold your money in your wallets. You have to believe in crypto currency and before it you have to believe yourself. Bitcoin's gives you another chance to improve your life.
Activity: 949
Merit: 48
July 09, 2018, 09:57:29 PM
Bitcoin is used as an investment in a real life, some people use it for payment system but I think there are only few percenage that use it as payment. I believe that many people around use bitcoin as an asset of gaining for a verry huge amount of profit and it really works.and it helps a lot many individual today is now become financially free because of bitcoin.
Activity: 53
July 09, 2018, 09:29:14 PM
Bitcoin is been used by people for payment of goods and services and also it serves as a form of investment.Like you go to car shop you can buy one using bitcoin. Also using bitcoin to build or grow a micro business.
Activity: 73
July 09, 2018, 09:26:38 PM
Right Now Bitcoin is mostly used today as an investment . Bitcoin gives me freedom, through this I am earning a lot more money, Which may not be possible to work in a company. Many user of it use it for online shopping because many online retailer use Bitcoin as trading tool. In this time people use Bitcoin for booking of flights, hotels, for monthly rents, EMIs etc.
Activity: 64
July 09, 2018, 09:25:25 PM
It's true that many people today use bitcoin for speculative purpose but it doesn't mean it has no real life usage. For example, i pay for internet service with bitcoin and send fund overseas in bitcoin is way more convenient.If the offline store has not received bitcoin as a payment system then back up or withdraw some of the profit you earn from bitcoin.
Activity: 58
July 09, 2018, 09:23:56 PM
you can do much with bitcoin in daily basis. It can gives you profit just for holding it when price rises up everyday and you can cash out or convert it into fiat currency. I usually use bitcoin to make my life easier compare to the time that I don't have Bitcoin. I use Bitcoin in the field of investment.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
July 09, 2018, 02:32:21 PM
because there are still not many countries that legalize bitcoin transactions, maybe this is what makes the use of bitcoin can not be like the country's currency. there are even countries that prohibit bitcoin. I hope in the future bitcoin peak high popularity, so it can be a legitimate payment tool. I think positive about it.
Activity: 14
July 09, 2018, 12:05:43 PM
Well all usages told here has nothing to do with bitcoin as itself being used in real life but instead CONVERTED to fiat for transaction. In reality fiat value is working not bitcoin itself. Its all the reality
copper member
Activity: 31
July 08, 2018, 02:17:34 PM
2018 has many merchants who accept bitcoin as payment system, even amazon and paypal. Is not this good news for bitcin enthusiast? No need to withdraw to spend your bitcoin. If the offline store has not received bitcoin as a payment system then back up or withdraw some of the profit you earn from bitcoin.
Activity: 238
July 08, 2018, 02:17:16 PM
Bitcoin is an asset which can take a very long period of time with out depreciating much, but rather appreciate in value, because bitcoin is a digital money that no have a fixed price.
Activity: 355
Merit: 102
July 08, 2018, 02:08:07 PM
The usage of bitcoin is to earn an extra income. Doing somr investing and trading is the main usage of it to get double the capital. And it also having a fast transaction by the payment thru online and having a good security.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
July 08, 2018, 01:39:41 PM
People are using bitcoin frequently in their daily life for example; in several countries Bitcoin has been used for the sale and purchase of property, many websites, hotels and even airlines are accepting bitcoin as their payment method.  In past couple of years bitcoin has gain enough popularity among people and hence in our daily life also.
I would like to clarify in which countries have already begun to accept bitcoin as a means of payment? as a means of investment, it is used in many countries...
Activity: 234
Merit: 10
July 08, 2018, 12:43:30 PM
You can actually use your own bitcoins in different ways, if you are not able to do so, just order a debit card (a prepaid one) and topup it with bitcoins, and you will be able to use it in a daily basis, that is what i did a few months before.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
July 08, 2018, 12:38:58 PM
I've use bitcoin to buy computers, gold, silver, and various collectibles on this forum. It is very useful if you know how to spend it.
Yes, I know how to spend my bitcoin but first thing I do before I spend my bitcoin is to think if it worth it cause I want to use it wisely. I buy first in my bitcoin is a computers cause I need it to my work in bitcoin and I pay advance on my internet bill.
Pages:
Jump to: