Pages:
Author

Topic: Real life usage of bitcoin - page 18. (Read 8961 times)

Activity: 394
Merit: 10
July 08, 2018, 12:33:00 PM
in my opinion bitcoin tools Transactions and Investment Easy to use in real life Bitcoin is commonly referred to as digital gold or that is a new way of transferring and saving money.
Activity: 150
Merit: 0
July 08, 2018, 12:07:21 PM
In my opinion, the real life usage of bitcoin is when you withdraw and spend it on yourself, or for someone else, and it's very useful, it really save a lot.
Activity: 27
July 08, 2018, 11:58:27 AM
Have you ever transfer your money to your relatives when you're at abroad?
If you have ever been in that situation you'll see why Bitcoin has that success when it's a currency.
Activity: 50
July 06, 2018, 01:28:19 PM
Turning cryptocurrency into physical coins and notes will no doubt make it more accessible to the general public, and it might even convert those who were skeptical about the currency in the past.
Activity: 182
July 06, 2018, 12:49:52 PM
Don't you think price blast not correlate with its real life usage since its inception?

Its hoarded for speculative purpose but how many major cities in the world have even its ATM?

I mean we all the time correlate its value with fiat currency then buy/take then what's its purpose in my day to day life?

Who will accept it in store when confirmation time is so long.

Bitcoin real life usage is buying items online, trading and investing. These are my usage of bitcoin were could really helps me in my daily life and gives extra income. Also, making some payment thru online so Im very thankful that I have bitcoin which less efforts in payment.
Activity: 294
Merit: 7
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
July 06, 2018, 12:47:07 PM
Bitcoin is really famous like now same as paypal. So there are so many things to use for bitcoin like exchanging bitcoin to paypal or just go buy online, Or just withdraw it to the bank, (depends on the wallet you use) For me, I don't care about those big transactions as long as I earn my bitcoin for free, Its all good to me. Because it seems the government does not accept it and it is not legally used at the present time. However, I think it is quite easy to switch to fiat and use and practical. So many people still choose to invest in it.

how are you earning your bitcoins for free if I may ask? bitcoin is money and no one is giving money away for free. I guess you mean you do bounty and then you convert it to bitcoin. But that's not for free
Activity: 719
ORBIS PLATFORM
July 06, 2018, 12:41:09 PM
I personally have used bitcoin to buy things I want like computer electronics and other electrical devices and buy gold for my wife. so Bitcoin indirectly has real life usage.
Activity: 98
July 06, 2018, 12:00:43 PM
Bitcoins are used for trading purposes and they are created so that investors can invest from participating in ico programs or invest in digital technology that is the purpose of bitcoin and the and the role
Activity: 148
Merit: 4
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
July 06, 2018, 11:48:44 AM
Here in my country there are some store that accepting bitcoin and many altcoins,currently here, the GRAB company has a partnership in one token ,so i think it will affect to the price of many token like bitcoin and ethereum, because cryptocurrencies was getting more popular in many country.
Activity: 21
July 06, 2018, 11:44:08 AM
Each day, more and more retailers announce their support of transacting in cryptocurrency. From buying a beer in Australia or buying flights, to investing for your future or ordering a pizza
Activity: 38
July 06, 2018, 11:38:19 AM
Yes, there are other real world uses. In my city I can buy a beer with it. I can pay for the stuff from Amazon using Purse.io. And some Internet shops are accepting Bitcoin directly.
Activity: 154
July 06, 2018, 08:15:17 AM
What's required more than a country legalizing it as a currency similar to its national currency. For OP ATM services were to make the money management effective that we can use when required and can eliminate the unnecessary needs of spending. For the same we have got lot many exchange services. So it's upto us how we make use of it. Right now the real life usage is low, but this would peak high in a short as users have started to use it directly without converting to traditional fiat.

Bitcoin usage is same as Fiat, we made to exchange it to become real if time comes that we will be legalized the more will comfortable and we need to budget it promptly for a good purposes and for important daily needs.
Activity: 231
Merit: 16
July 06, 2018, 08:07:05 AM
You can spend Bitcoins at 'Bitspend' Spend Bitcoins Anywhere! Purchase anything online and pay with Bitcoins - you can start a blog on WordPress.com, or you can buy or trade nearly anything imaginable: Trade - Bitcoin. It's the local currency of the Internet!
Activity: 263
Merit: 102
July 06, 2018, 08:05:02 AM
I've use bitcoin to buy computers, gold, silver, and various collectibleo have s on this forum. It is very useful if you know how to spend it.

Bitcoin may use in every sector where we need to make payment.we are very lucky to have btc.

Bitcoin real life usage is buying items online, trading and investing. These are my usage of bitcoin were could really helps me in my daily life and gives extra income. Also, making some payment thru online so Im very thankful that I have bitcoin which less efforts in payment.
The usage of bitcoin is to earn an extra income. Doing somr investing and trading is the main usage of it to get double the capital. And it also having a fast transaction by the payment thru online and having a good security.
Activity: 224
July 06, 2018, 06:26:26 AM
People always use bitcoin in his real life. My Bother lives in the USA and he uses the cryptocurrency master card. He pays him all bill via bitcoin, when he goes to buy some think in shopping mall and end of the market they pay his all bill in his master card. Not the only USA, some people use cryptocurrency card in another country because it is as like fiat money. So I can say too many people use bitcoin in his real life.

Then your brother is a bad investor.  Grin Or he does not believe that the BTC price again inflate 2themoon? Bitcoin is not a method of payment, BTC = a high-risk investment for many years Cool
Activity: 34
July 06, 2018, 06:19:53 AM
People are using bitcoin frequently in their daily life for example; in several countries Bitcoin has been used for the sale and purchase of property, many websites, hotels and even airlines are accepting bitcoin as their payment method.  In past couple of years bitcoin has gain enough popularity among people and hence in our daily life also.
Activity: 294
July 06, 2018, 06:14:25 AM
People always use bitcoin in his real life. My Bother lives in the USA and he uses the cryptocurrency master card. He pays him all bill via bitcoin, when he goes to buy some think in shopping mall and end of the market they pay his all bill in his master card. Not the only USA, some people use cryptocurrency card in another country because it is as like fiat money. So I can say too many people use bitcoin in his real life.
Activity: 210
July 06, 2018, 05:59:02 AM
Bitcoin is really famous like now same as paypal. So there are so many things to use for bitcoin like exchanging bitcoin to paypal or just go buy online, Or just withdraw it to the bank, (depends on the wallet you use) For me, I don't care about those big transactions as long as I earn my bitcoin for free, Its all good to me. Because it seems the government does not accept it and it is not legally used at the present time. However, I think it is quite easy to switch to fiat and use and practical. So many people still choose to invest in it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 06, 2018, 05:48:43 AM
The most obvious way to spend virtual money in the real world is to visit Japan, but seriously it is:
 - online stores that accept bitcoins. In fact, there are hundreds of them – from giants like Aliexpress or Overstock, to tiny specialty stores with clothing, food, jewelry and other products,
 - to pay for the services of a lawyer. In some countries, there are legal companies that accept cryptocurrency as a payment. They can easily be found on the Network,
 - catering organizations accept Bitcoin as payment. Of course, e-currency can be paid not yet in all cafes and restaurants, but it's a matter of time,
 - rent a car, pay for domains and hosting, book plane tickets or hotel, some taxi services accept Bitcoin for travel,
 - you can also use Bitcoin to carry out charity events.
This is not all opportunities to implement Bitcoin. Cryptocurrency is popular and even legal in many countries, so the number of places where you can spend your digital money is growing every year. And all this tells us that Bitcoin is a promising currency, rapidly gaining popularity among users around the world.
Activity: 395
Merit: 100
Market Integration Platform
July 06, 2018, 05:20:23 AM
Most online businesses such as influencers accept crypto while BTC is the absolute favorite.
For example, no one cares about ripple. I have never yet had the chance to pay with it.

Bitcoin i use for around 40% of my online purchases

You're right about the popularity in our life. If we can pay in the market for the crypto it is really really very well. But I think it will be only in a few years. It consists of all cryptocurrency not only about the Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: