Pages:
Author

Topic: Real life usage of bitcoin - page 24. (Read 8969 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
July 01, 2018, 08:04:43 AM
Real life use of bitcoin is so much fun . I have used this so many times and trust me the way of paying bills have completely changed .. Get your stuff and scan the bar code .. Thats how much it is to pay bills using bitcoin..
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
July 01, 2018, 07:47:31 AM
Actually the real life usage of bitcoin is primary for investment but when it is begginning to be popular ,it is been used as payments for goods ,when some establishment and banks slowly accepted bitcoin as payments.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 01, 2018, 07:43:38 AM
Don't you think price blast not correlate with its real life usage since its inception?

Its hoarded for speculative purpose but how many major cities in the world have even its ATM?

I mean we all the time correlate its value with fiat currency then buy/take then what's its purpose in my day to day life?

Who will accept it in store when confirmation time is so long.

I think the real life usage of bitcoin is to help each and everyone of its user. It is a give and take process. Where we should use bitcoin then we can get profits as time goes by. It will really help many people, like me, that needs a help financially as of the moment.
Activity: 392
July 01, 2018, 07:37:07 AM
Now-a-days Bitcoin is used for online payment. Because people can easily transfer Bitcoin one place to another of the world. It can be used for buy and sale any kinds of product, shopping, marketing etc. There are 71 countries of the world who have supported Bitcoin system and the have their own Bitcoin ATM machine. Our world has 3401 Bitcoin ATM machine and it is growing up rapidly. I think the real life usefulness of Bitcoin system is really good but there are also some abuse of it. Many kind of criminals uses Bitcoin for their illegal activities. Such like that arms trade, drug business etc.

Though its have some bad site yet I think it is the best. Because it has saved our time to be lost.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
July 01, 2018, 07:22:06 AM
Bitcoin cant replace fiat money but it does not mean that Bitcoin can't be used to buy items in real life. In fact many websites now accept Bitcoin as payements.
Activity: 280
July 01, 2018, 07:14:06 AM
Real life usage of bitcoin was good because it largely help to the people who want part time job, using of bitcoin I earn much cash due to help of bitcoin. I buy anything I want using of bitcoin. That's why I'm very thankful to bitcoin because of this I earn much better amount than my salary.
Activity: 107
July 01, 2018, 06:58:19 AM
I've use bitcoin to buy computers, gold, silver, and various collectibles on this forum. It is very useful if you know how to spend it.

Bitcoin in real life is so useful.Its helps a lot especially in studies.Buying notebooks,etc and even paying for tuition fees.
Activity: 98
July 01, 2018, 06:39:09 AM
I do believe you are correct about how long BTC takes that's why I believe other faster coins should be and will be used in day to day transactions in retail outlets etc and fees for transactions are too high also.
Activity: 129
July 01, 2018, 06:31:24 AM
I think the major real life usage of bitcoin is for transaction, that is the fact that is been used to purchase goods and services although there has not been much adoption of it.
Activity: 104
July 01, 2018, 06:19:30 AM

Hello, 

I'm Naveen pasindu from Sri Lanka. In this factor, Sri Lanka doesn't have an idea to use bitcoin as a real-life usage currency. Because very fewer people have knowledge about cryptocurrency. it should very unnecessary to use BTC in real life usage. another hand Bitcoin doesn't have a fixed value such as American $ and like other currencies. But hopefully, see BTC in real life usages, Because it is the safest way for Businesses. Thank you.
Activity: 56
ONNI COIN! The New Paradigm!
July 01, 2018, 05:49:05 AM
One amazing real life usage of bitcoin can be found in people who feed their families with Bitcoin Satoshis earned from faucets. Another valuable usage is in some businesses that are accepting Bitcoin for payments and refunds even with the price fluctuations.
Activity: 70
July 01, 2018, 05:36:53 AM
Many people become rich because of bitcoin. Bitcoin has a fixed monetary supply where just under 21 million bitcoins will be created. No bank, individual or government can increase the supply of bitcoin under any circumstances. What this means is that Bitcoin, ultimately, is a deflationary currency. As time marches on, holders will be able to purchase more goods for their bitcoins due to their limited supply. In contrast, inflation means you will suffer reduced purchasing power as time goes on, as is the case for the dollar. Its really affect the technology and economy if bitcoin is the one will be using by people in day to day living.
Activity: 453
Merit: 101
RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE
July 01, 2018, 05:22:42 AM
We may be seeing Bitcoin from an angle of not actually satisfying its fundamental objective of an online digital currency capable of being globally accepted as exchanges medium because it is presently stored for speculative purposes, but I feel it is still or gradually coming to meets this targets as more people are getting acquainted to it even with this speculative purpose.

Equally, awaiting confirmation through Blocks no matter how slow it is can be mutually agreed to be fast-tracked between the two parties involved as they may required, just added fees are involved. But definitely the reliability and security assurance of having your bitcoin after confirmation is obvious.

More importantly, holders of Bitcoin to me always feel being honored with prestige as a situation of having something like Gold and Diamond at one's custody as valuable assets.
Activity: 48
July 01, 2018, 04:38:30 AM
In my opinion you can benefit from Bitcoin for but you can not directly use your digital wallet in real life yourself you can use your bitcoin profits in real life because the governments have yet to accept bitcoin.
Activity: 22
July 01, 2018, 04:23:21 AM
In fact, Bitcoin is used to pay for large volume items. It is not without the actual application that companies like Microsoft have started receiving Bitcoin as one of the payment methods.
Activity: 29
July 01, 2018, 04:21:14 AM
What you say is true. Time to trade is quite long, especially Bitcoin. And it does not seem to fit into small transactions like pay at convenience stores
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
July 01, 2018, 04:17:37 AM
Don't you think price blast not correlate with its real life usage since its inception?

Its hoarded for speculative purpose but how many major cities in the world have even its ATM?

I mean we all the time correlate its value with fiat currency then buy/take then what's its purpose in my day to day life?

I think real-life usage of bitcoin is quite indirect. I mean i think you need to be able to sell it first then you can convert it to real money that you can use to buy things.
Activity: 134
Merit: 18
July 01, 2018, 04:14:03 AM

There is no real life usage of bitcoin since it has no physical entity to begin with. But of course it can help us indirectly after you sell it to be converted in real money.
Activity: 280
July 01, 2018, 04:09:09 AM
What bitcoin is being used is useful? They are really good for us if there are many hotels and hotels accepting bitcoin or supermarket charges or bitcoin-paid fare is ours.

bitcoin is being accepted at some places, but you won't probably find it in supermarkets etc. Mostly it's the online shops where you can buy some tech, sooner or later it will be embraced more though
Activity: 26
July 01, 2018, 04:01:02 AM
I used bitcoin to buy in online I already built my computer using bitcoin it really help me in our country using bitcoin is not illegal.
Pages:
Jump to: