Pages:
Author

Topic: Real life usage of bitcoin - page 28. (Read 8971 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
June 16, 2018, 01:45:00 AM
Bitcoin is a digital currency and a medium of exchange. Someone can take it as an investment opportunity and it's really increase day by day.
On the other hand bitcoin is use in purpose of buying. Many company and online platform already accepts bitcoin. So now It's interns in our daily life practice.
Activity: 169
June 16, 2018, 01:26:05 AM
For some big cities like Japan and Germany, this is clear evidence to be able to see from the real use of Bitcoin. I am also currently getting real proof of the results I follow through this Bitcoin program that I can do and get results. Bitcoin is a clear proof of the development of digital technology in terms of currency, which will make us more independent in managing our financial economy, easy to use, and also safe for us all.
Activity: 182
June 16, 2018, 01:09:51 AM
We have the small coffeeterria for 25-30 people and we are accepting btc, eth and ltc at all Smiley

I do not think it's necessary to have bitcoin as a way of payment. You can easily exchange your bitcoin in USD or whatever your local currency with the help of an exchanger and then pay to the buyer. Why limit yourself to just sticking bitcoin. You can continue to earn wealth as well and keep spending on the same level and it gives you all the freedom you want.
It does not matter if the bitcoin confirmation is slow or what. When you send a bitcoin, you can not actually refund the payment so the buyer is sure that he or she will get the money. Also, you can negotiate a fee and ask the buyer to pay half and you will pay half of the confirmation which will be faster.
Activity: 18
June 16, 2018, 01:08:47 AM
Surely We can Control the Existence of bitcoin by keeping the bitcoin, and the growth of the community of bitcoin enthusiast is a one key for this, Huge market is not just for bitcoin, there will be a place for some other alt-coins, but we will threat bitcoin as gold.
Activity: 25
June 16, 2018, 12:35:27 AM
There is not too much to explain about the potential of bitcoin, we can say that it is infinite, but in fact, it is always limited and managed by the government. It became an investment and that is it. I never heard one of my friend that talks about using bitcoin as a means of payment to buy food or things. The only one who gave me a story is a gamer who used a bitcoin for buying premium items in a certain game.
Activity: 202
Merit: 100
June 16, 2018, 12:34:00 AM
Give it a couple of years but when LN comes out and is fully functional, you will see a drastic difference from today's network to that day. It will take a while, but I believe the wait will be worth it.
Activity: 644
June 15, 2018, 11:21:46 PM
I've use bitcoin to buy computers, gold, silver, and various collectibles on this forum. It is very useful if you know how to spend it.

I am totally agree with you, just like other currency bitcoin is used to many transaction of money just like in paying in games or buying stuffs of the character, paying bills online but the difference of it is uses in the internet transactions. Is it good to have own currency in the internet?.Yes, its good so that our technology will expand and many transactions inside the web is organized. Hopefully, there will come a time that bitcoin will be legalized even though the government will interupt because of the mysteriousness of bitcoin when it comes to its origin and satoshi.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Rangers Protocol
June 15, 2018, 11:17:39 PM
Bitcoin consistency as the main coin in the market won't be change unless bitcoin permitted to let it be down at all time. The purpose of bitcoin to every human life is to give more convenient use in every transactions. In the future we can see another change of possibilities regarding the system and probably the upgrading of what's necessary.
Activity: 86
June 15, 2018, 11:10:57 PM
If for the long term possible for bitcoin to be utilized as a means of payment however,the role of government is needed to provide a sense of security for someone if you want to invest in bitcoin. With bitcoin i can buy all the needs and impprtant things, I also have savings for the future of my child.
Activity: 395
Market Integration Platform
June 15, 2018, 08:09:34 AM
Real usage starts from not real, so think about it. Yes, you can buy gold, some vehicle or invest. But it only depends on you, how would you spend your BTC and in which way. Do you remember about the taxes, when you are doing these operations?
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
June 15, 2018, 03:42:21 AM
The bitcoin has many usage, we can use it to buy goods in some country there are many store accept crypto currency specially the bitcoin, but in my country i am happy that many people also using a bitcoin as their primary usage when ib terms of education.
if in my country personally bitcoin is difficult to guess for use as a means of payment to buy goods, because it is still rare
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
June 15, 2018, 03:18:04 AM
Bitcoin is been accepted for goods and services already. Some websites do accept Bitcoin as payment for their services.  I have use bitcoin to purchase things severally.  It depends on the Level of awareness about bitcoin in your country.
Activity: 18
June 15, 2018, 03:12:09 AM
its really surprising to see bitcoin as a currency using at a huge level many countries are there who accept bitcoin as a real currency and its market value is also very large that can give a good bright future to the investors .I only had a blast everytime i received my salary.
Activity: 183
Merit: 2
June 15, 2018, 03:06:44 AM
Lighting network will come soon to help the scalability issue but we are still far away from the goal of day-life use. Because we think about make it an investment instead use for pay.

That needs to change.
We need to change.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
June 15, 2018, 02:58:34 AM
The bitcoin has many usage, we can use it to buy goods in some country there are many store accept crypto currency specially the bitcoin, but in my country i am happy that many people also using a bitcoin as their primary usage when ib terms of education.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
June 15, 2018, 02:26:00 AM
I have already used bitcoin to make a lot of stuff out there, i paid a lot of stuff and i think that bitcoin is very usable, also, it is just like money, only that digital..
Activity: 82
June 15, 2018, 01:24:29 AM
I think Btc holders should wait for a few more years where crypto is finally understood by all laymen and many stores soon start implementing a usage for btc as payment option. Currently it's quite scarce because some people believe it's a  ponzi scheme and the others are ignorant. Maybe when use vendors start accepting btc, it can make real life usage much more easy.
Activity: 642
June 14, 2018, 01:29:03 PM
in real life bitcoin usage is very much you can use bitcoin to buy whatever you want and you also can pay what you want to buy. some people can even exchange bitcoin with their local money.For example, you use the stock market when you want to do something. And everyone does this in general. If real life happens, maybe it is not used very much, but if you know how to do it, you can trade for every coin.
Activity: 714
June 14, 2018, 05:47:44 AM
Don't you think price blast not correlate with its real life usage since its inception?

Its hoarded for speculative purpose but how many major cities in the world have even its ATM?

I mean we all the time correlate its value with fiat currency then buy/take then what's its purpose in my day to day life?

Who will accept it in store when confirmation time is so long.
if indeed there is certainly a state that has received bitcoin officially and legitimately as the current currency in my country bitoin is still prohibited for direct transactions,
Activity: 196
June 14, 2018, 05:40:31 AM
Don't you think price blast not correlate with its real life usage since its inception?

Its hoarded for speculative purpose but how many major cities in the world have even its ATM?

I mean we all the time correlate its value with fiat currency then buy/take then what's its purpose in my day to day life?

Who will accept it in store when confirmation time is so long.
I think there arw businessmen who are now using bitcoin as a mode of payment or as an exchange to the service rendered to them. There are businessmen wanted to promote their product and hire people to advertise their product.
Pages:
Jump to: