Pages:
Author

Topic: Real life usage of bitcoin - page 27. (Read 8971 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0
June 18, 2018, 10:30:42 PM
t's true that many people today use bitcoin for speculative purpose but it doesn't mean it has no real life usage.If the offline store has not received bitcoin as a payment system then back up or withdraw some of the profit you earn from bitcoin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
June 18, 2018, 09:31:20 PM
it's good idea. Bitcoin gives our lot of opportunities. people using Bitcoin many ways. Bitcoin is really useful for real life. it's transaction is very fast. it's transaction cost is low. if you sent Bitcoin of your partner, you r not get return it. so the buyer are sure they get it. it's is very secure. Bitcoin is acceptable worldwide. though Bitcoin is promising but it's some risky. if you can't proper knowledge about Bitcoin you loss your money. so be careful
Activity: 186
June 18, 2018, 06:05:09 AM
I've use bitcoin to buy computers, gold, silver, and various collectibles on this forum. It is very useful if you know how to spend it.

I use bitcoin in real life by buying home appliances such as tv radio and computer. I also support the day-to-day needs as well as the tuition of children at school. That is the bitcoin I use at real life.
Activity: 98
June 18, 2018, 05:41:38 AM
They add a little gold for a more stronger foundation of some items like the diamonds. The same is the usage of btc but in the cryptoworld.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
June 18, 2018, 05:41:16 AM
In my opinion, Bitcoin create money to me and be used in my daily life. Besides from earning salary in my job, daily income has never been a problem to me. Bitcoin help me to earn more extra at a very convenient ways. For me, Bitcoin is number 1, I love it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
June 18, 2018, 05:21:00 AM
Bitcoin is still developing and this issues of long time confirmation will over the time consolidated and resolved. If the use of bitcoin is encouraged  to the extend that shops starts accepting bitcoins. The idea of buying to hold and wait for price increase to sell off is not helping the wider usage of bitcoin rather using of bitcoin through P2P will aid the usage and adoption of bitcoin.
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
June 18, 2018, 05:04:24 AM
Don't you think price blast not correlate with its real life usage since its inception?

Its hoarded for speculative purpose but how many major cities in the world have even its ATM?

I mean we all the time correlate its value with fiat currency then buy/take then what's its purpose in my day to day life?

Who will accept it in store when confirmation time is so long.
Yes that is true but you know what, I'm sure most of the people who are currently using bitcoin have other jobs or businesses as well. We just don't depend our life with bitcoin, we need to widen our properties. So what if the transactions or confirmation time is slow we have other savings anyways. Bitcoin makes us wealthy so nevermind the negativity.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
June 18, 2018, 04:58:07 AM
Now, bitcoin confirmation is getting faster thanks to its constantly updated technology. And of course a solid community, all need a process. Nothing is perfect even though blockchain and bitcoin are the most perfect things I've seen in technology.
Activity: 31
June 18, 2018, 04:56:54 AM
regarding these concerns they are implementing the lightning network for advancing the technology and usage for everyday life as it has deviasted from its mission from beginning,I assume that we are in the beginning phase of crypto acceptance.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
June 18, 2018, 04:53:50 AM
Don't you think price blast not correlate with its real life usage since its inception?

Its hoarded for speculative purpose but how many major cities in the world have even its ATM?

I mean we all the time correlate its value with fiat currency then buy/take then what's its purpose in my day to day life?

Who will accept it in store when confirmation time is so long.

In reality the bitcoins have a few usage in this time for me especially I am in the country yhat do not accepts bitcoins in a lot of establishments so If talking about purely bitcoins only yhing I can do is pay bills and buy load. But luckily there are a bank here that accepts bitcoins in exchange into our real currency or ouw monetary unit so we are lucky here because in that way we can now spend our bitcoins and buy things that we wanted not using bitcoins but by converting bitcoins into cash.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
June 18, 2018, 04:50:26 AM
Widely the use of bitcoin so far has increased. Bitcoin is used in a variety of financial transactions in everyday life. Buying mobile phone credit, electricity bills and also paying Internet bills can use bitcoin. Bitcoin makes it easy for us to perform various financial transactions. Transaction speed becomes a hallmark of bitcoin as a sophisticated financial transaction medium.
Activity: 101
June 18, 2018, 04:45:41 AM
The real uses of bitcoin in actual realm on real life is quite unclear for now. This is just my own opinion because I always believe that there will always be change in certain things but uncertain season. But for now what is clear to me is bitcoin the digital father of all time.
Activity: 770
Merit: 113
June 17, 2018, 06:57:20 PM
in real life, bitcoin is more often used as an investment rather than a means of payment. although in some countries are allowed to use bitcoin for transactions in fast food restaurants and some other places, so far the fiat is still effective.
Activity: 303
June 17, 2018, 06:11:19 PM
Just 10% of the population of the world know about bitcoin and as we know, bitcoin can be used as a means of payment and it can also serve as an investment whereby people buy inorder to sell at higher price in the future.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
June 17, 2018, 05:38:06 PM
Besides from other people earning salary in their real life job, because of the use bitcoin, it gives people opportunity to earn more extra money at a very convenient ways.
Activity: 523
Merit: 285
June 16, 2018, 03:14:03 PM
People can use bitcoin always in real life, commercial life and business life. I used my bitcoins in big hotels and for online purchasing. For example, you use the stock market when you want to do something. And everyone does this in general. If real life happens, maybe it is not used very much, but if you know how to do it, you can trade for every coin.
Activity: 75
June 16, 2018, 02:47:17 AM
There is no limitation in Bitcoin usage. real life usage of bitcoin is that it can help you for shopping online goods you can buy on market price, you can buy indoor outdoor and even all domestic things through bitcoin .
Activity: 42
June 16, 2018, 02:23:54 AM
If you check the news, you find out that the number of BTC ATMs grow up and some airports have ATMs of bit coin.
Activity: 98
June 16, 2018, 02:11:16 AM
for me you use the stock market when you want to do something. And everyone does this in general. If real life happens, maybe it is not used very much, but if you know how to do it,in real life bitcoin usage is very much you can use bitcoin to buy whatever you want and you also can pay what you want to buy.
Activity: 854
Merit: 522
June 16, 2018, 01:48:03 AM
Well... I think right now many people who accept the bitcoin as payment options on their transaction, bitcoin right now can be used for deposit options for example on skrill and neteller, the other real life usage of bitcoin it be used for store the values of money/currency, bitcoin is deflation, it can protect our values of inflation which getting the values of money and in the future will many real life usage of bitcoin around the world.
Pages:
Jump to: