Pages:
Author

Topic: Real life usage of bitcoin - page 29. (Read 8971 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 22
June 14, 2018, 05:35:11 AM
Bitcoin has a real life usage when it comes to transaction system. bitcoin is more convinient to use as a mose of transaction.
Activity: 140
Merit: 22
June 14, 2018, 05:34:34 AM
Bitcoin has a real life usage when it comes to transaction system. bitcoin is more convinient to use as a mose of treamsaction.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
June 14, 2018, 05:11:39 AM
BTCIt doesn't matter if bitcoin confirmations are slow or what. When you send you bitcoins you can not really revert the payment so the buyer is is assured that he will get his money. Also, you can negotiate fees and ask buyer to pay half and you will pay half that way confirmation would be faster. It is not necessary to have bitcoin as mode of payment. BTC
Activity: 37
June 14, 2018, 04:47:36 AM
Personaly I spend Bitcoins with my Bitcoin debit card moste of the time because there are still not much places, at least in my country, where you can spend Bitcoin directly.so they will choose other stuffs more than a virtual currency as they don't understand it till now.
Activity: 193
Merit: 1
June 14, 2018, 04:28:49 AM
Don't you think price blast not correlate with its real life usage since its inception?

Its hoarded for speculative purpose but how many major cities in the world have even its ATM?

I mean we all the time correlate its value with fiat currency then buy/take then what's its purpose in my day to day life?

Who will accept it in store when confirmation time is so long.

Since we're talking about reality, bitcoin is used as an stock investment and held rather be used as a currency for transactions.

A lot have been saying that if this trend continues, bitcoin would probably go down and completely fail. If stores/shops started a service of accepting bitcoin transactions and less or no customers have been using it, most probably they'll stop the service.
Activity: 179
Merit: 1
June 14, 2018, 04:12:04 AM
Bitcoin is a great and powerful tool in our daily lives, as well as working in bitcoin as well as doing some different income. And the bitcoin that works can be achieved online with bitcoin, bitcoin can do much.
Activity: 40
June 13, 2018, 11:28:12 AM
As long as the payment was there it doesnt need to be worried.
It will be accepted though it will take time depending on how much the fee is.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
June 13, 2018, 11:23:43 AM
today many stores or hotels or restaurants receive payments using bitcoins. but in my country bitcoin is not allowed for payment transactions. there are only a few webs that accept bitcoin for purchasing digital products (tolls, electric tokens, game vouchers). you should not be afraid to buy bitcoin. because when the pump occurs, the gain can reach 2-5x more.
Activity: 106
June 13, 2018, 10:09:16 AM
because I'm still a beginner, I have not felt the income from bitcoin because I follow a project that lasted long enough so that at this time I can only be patient waiting for the income from bitcoin.
Activity: 238
June 13, 2018, 09:56:31 AM
For me the real usage of Bitcoin is for my extra income.My salary not enough to pay my bills and to support the demand of my family.But with the help of Bitcoin everything changed and I can buy the things I cannot buy before.I can support the needs of my family.Im very thankful to Bitcoin.
Activity: 688
Merit: 106
June 12, 2018, 06:40:24 AM
I've use bitcoin to buy computers, gold, silver, and various collectibles on this forum. It is very useful if you know how to spend it.
Bitcoin is very helpful cause in bitcoin I buy the thing's I want to buy, a computer, phone and even a jewelry and also bitcoin helps me a lot in all my financial problems and all my daily expenses. I am so thankful and happy cause I met bitcoin it brings me successful life.
Activity: 36
June 12, 2018, 06:25:38 AM
I used to use bitcoin to book hotel or tour to travel. It's very useful
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
June 12, 2018, 06:02:35 AM
Today many people use bitcoin in a day as a very easy process to be able to transfer and receive money and the transaction is not dependent on the bank not the person who went to the bank. Our work becomes easy for everyone. Cool
Activity: 84
June 12, 2018, 06:02:11 AM
I believe now a days it is wise to spend of bitcoin.We should not hold it and keep it in our wallet as much as possible.Today people are talking to collect bitcoin but in a year or two.Whatever the price may be we should need to spend some and will definitely spend them.I don’t like it being stingy and greedy all the time.The life is to enjoy no worries if we spend a little on our selves.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 12, 2018, 05:44:27 AM
I don't know if bitcoin will be accepted widely as a payment due to high fees and slow transaction times. However, there are many newer and faster cryptos that could be used for day-to-day payments.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
June 12, 2018, 05:39:41 AM
the confirmation of bitcoin transactions that take too much time does not allow for direct transactions, eg. transactions in stores or restaurants
but still allows being used for indirect transactions, eg. purchase of goods or services via online
the thing that makes bitcoin growing fast until now is its value as an asset for investment
Activity: 105
June 12, 2018, 05:24:33 AM
In our opinion, Bitcoin has a very complete and powerful use in everyday life. Aside from earning income or paying salaries in real jobs, because the bitcoin currency, it gives people the opportunity to find more money with a very convenient path.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
June 12, 2018, 04:50:31 AM
Don't you think price blast not correlate with its real life usage since its inception?

Its hoarded for speculative purpose but how many major cities in the world have even its ATM?

I mean we all the time correlate its value with fiat currency then buy/take then what's its purpose in my day to day life?

Who will accept it in store when confirmation time is so long.

here in the phillipines we can use bitcoin to buy things that we like and pay bills in goverment and private, I myself use bitcoin to pay for my electric bills. If we can do it here in the phillippines why can't other countries do it also.
wow nice, actually in my country can also do that, but need third party help, you can use third party application then do shopping wherever and pay need or bills with bitcoin, with the help of third party application, hopefully in the coming year, we can spend directly using crypto or bitcoin
Activity: 30
June 12, 2018, 04:44:41 AM
Bitcoin has no practical solutions, Bitcoin and Altcoin have not yet created real payment solutions. Everyone considers Bitcoin as a portfolio, which helps investors to profit.

Isn't that also an application? People invest in shares and mutual funds or even bank deposits for same purpose for years.
Activity: 101
June 12, 2018, 04:35:25 AM
Bitcoin may use in every sector where we need to make payment.we are very lucky to have btc. bitcoin can increase the price
Pages:
Jump to: