Pages:
Author

Topic: Real life usage of bitcoin - page 31. (Read 8971 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 0
June 10, 2018, 12:54:40 PM
For now in my country it is very difficult to find a merchant that can accept bitcoin, of course this is a constraint but I'm sure that someday I can use bitcoin directly, as long as I can use for online transactions then this is already useful. Wink
Activity: 756
Merit: 520
June 10, 2018, 12:39:55 PM
bitcoin is very suited for internet shopping, where you don't need 1 second confirmations, if you pay the correct fee 10 minute confirmations is very fast for any shopping done online

the only problem is the damn coffee or soem case of real life usage, but bitcoin is not good yet for micro transactions we all know this, speculation is good now for bitcoin, it help the value grow where it should be

when segwit + LN will be operative you will get to buy everything with it without much trouble, see micro transaction as a bonus
I agree with you that Bitcoin is better used as internet payment / or online store.
The cost of transactions that are too expensive if only a cup of coffee makes Bitcoin unsuitable if used for micropayment, as well as high Bitcoin prices and always changing every minute, making traders difficult to determine the price of goods they sell.
Activity: 71
June 10, 2018, 11:01:31 AM
In some countries, you can now use bitcoin to pay for tuition fees, buy grocery items, gadgets and more. People can use bitcoin always in real life, commercial life and business life. I used my bitcoins in big hotels and for online purchasing.
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
June 10, 2018, 10:44:14 AM
as far I know, Crypto debit cards are accepted almost everywhere in the world as long as they have VISA on them. You can use you Bitcoin just as your regular VISA card in your real life.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
June 10, 2018, 10:19:59 AM
Don't you think price blast not correlate with its real life usage since its inception?

Its hoarded for speculative purpose but how many major cities in the world have even its ATM?

I mean we all the time correlate its value with fiat currency then buy/take then what's its purpose in my day to day life?

Who will accept it in store when confirmation time is so long.
To say truly the real usage of bitcoin is for trading mainly..but then also there are now many markets which are accepting bitcoins as bitcoin is a global currency..
Activity: 336
Merit: 107
June 10, 2018, 10:19:01 AM
There are numerous utilization of bitcoin that you can doubtlessly do and I consider most it are connected online for promote helpful exchange in light of the fact that bitcoin is an online cash, however I have an online wallet in our nation that have numerous advantageous use by the methods for bitcoin by essentially paying electrical, water, web and furthermore charge card bills with no hustle, notwithstanding stacking up your telephone is moment with bitcoin yet the most thing that I like from this wallet is the withdrawal of fiat cash with bitcoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
June 10, 2018, 10:02:29 AM
The real uses of bitcoin in actual realm on real life is quite unclear for now. This is just my own opinion because I always believe that there will always be change in certain things but uncertain season. But for now what is clear to me is bitcoin the digital father of all time.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
June 10, 2018, 09:58:18 AM
There are many people who use bitcoin, because using bitcoin can help our economy for those who use it or can buy something. I personally have used bitcoin to buy a computer, pay my tuition, and open a business for my income.
Bitcoin in fact has helped many lives. Now many people already have a much better life because now they can earn more income. a lot of work we can do in the world of crypto and even in real terms that crypto has reduced the number of unemployed. This is not to be forgotten because it has been a few years that Crypto has given a lot of positive change, we are facing a much better technological era. Improved information systems and technology has changed many aspects and sectors in the world, including is a financial system that has a pioneer that is bitcoin.
Activity: 210
June 10, 2018, 09:52:48 AM
Don't you think price blast not correlate with its real life usage since its inception?

Its hoarded for speculative purpose but how many major cities in the world have even its ATM?

I mean we all the time correlate its value with fiat currency then buy/take then what's its purpose in my day to day life?

I think the real life usage of bitcoin is just for payment and investment and there are many estabishment today that can proved that they are now accepting bitcoin as payment  and this is most common in modernize country like japan and switzerland.
Activity: 98
June 10, 2018, 09:51:20 AM
The price should not correlate with the" real value " of bitcoin, but with its market value. The price is a balance of supply and demand, so any current price is reasonable and fair. As for the prospects of bitcoin, I think that in the coming years the price can grow to 40 000 dollars.
Activity: 192
June 10, 2018, 09:50:56 AM
There are many people who use bitcoin, because using bitcoin can help our economy for those who use it or can buy something. I personally have used bitcoin to buy a computer, pay my tuition, and open a business for my income.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 343
June 10, 2018, 09:40:22 AM
The real life usage of bitcoin for me is just like an option for doing payments because it has value based on the universal currency which is the united states dollar and that is where you can base to price the goods or service that you will offer to the customer or possible customer. For the mean time, that is only real life usage that i know about bitcoin.
Activity: 149
June 10, 2018, 09:28:57 AM
In the past there are a lot of companies/business who accept bitcoin as a payment, it can buy you pizza, a wardrobe and you can even use it to book a flight but as we go forward many companies/business are turning down bitcoin and accepting it. As of now I see bitcoin as an investment like in the stock market.
Activity: 57
June 10, 2018, 09:22:36 AM
From the first, we already have a bitcoin currency to buy exactly the same items as fiat, hoard, partially invested, to buy digital game goods and online purchases to brick and mortar stores that once receive bitcoin.
Activity: 9
June 10, 2018, 08:15:55 AM
I think there aren't enough real life usage cases of bitcoin and I'll doubt that thiss will change because of the expensive and slow transactions. But I think that other coins will get some realtime usage if their transactions are faster and cheaper.
Activity: 108
June 10, 2018, 07:16:33 AM
Bitcoin is been used by people for payment of goods and services and also it serves as a form of investment. Since bitcoin price is volatiles, people normally buy where the price fall and sell when the price rise.
Activity: 89
June 09, 2018, 10:55:31 PM
There is no limitation in Bitcoin usage. People can use bitcoin always in real life, commercial life and business life. I used my bitcoins in big hotels and for online purchasing
Activity: 308
June 09, 2018, 11:14:52 AM
in our time, you can already pay a lot with bitcoin, such things as university, buy a house, as often I began to notice ATMs for buying and selling bitcoins, plus a very convenient cash transaction to anywhere in the world with a minimum commission and waiting time.
Activity: 354
Merit: 100
June 09, 2018, 12:54:52 AM

currently bitcoin we can not use in everyday life. the government in my country has announced that bitcoin should not be used as a means of payment but the government does not forbid its people to work on bitcoin. I can still use bitcoin and exchange it into currency in my country, that's all I can do so I can buy something from my work in bitcoin. in addition, the reason many stores in different countries do not accept bitcoin as a means of payment due to very long transaction time.
Activity: 457
Merit: 100
June 09, 2018, 12:40:49 AM

the use of bitcoin in real I think it can not be done in real in my country because the government still prohibits the process of direct transactions with bitcoin but if for the future no one can know for sure
Pages:
Jump to: