Pages:
Author

Topic: Real life usage of bitcoin - page 32. (Read 8971 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
June 09, 2018, 12:15:20 AM
Don't you think price blast not correlate with its real life usage since its inception?

Its hoarded for speculative purpose but how many major cities in the world have even its ATM?

I mean we all the time correlate its value with fiat currency then buy/take then what's its purpose in my day to day life?

Who will accept it in store when confirmation time is so long.
for the moment in my country bitcoin usage can not be done because the government still prohibits the transaction bitcoin directly, maybe the future bitcoin can be used for real life
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
June 08, 2018, 11:22:01 PM
Unfortunately in my place I have never found a restaurant or hotel that received bitcoin so I have never used bitcoin directly, I had several times online shopping by paying bitcoin and everything became easier and practical because no need to confirm when it was paid.
Activity: 308
June 08, 2018, 11:16:51 PM
Bitcoin real life usage is buying items online, trading and investing. These are my usage of bitcoin were could really helps me in my daily life and gives extra income
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
June 07, 2018, 11:16:17 PM
For me I use bitcoin to buy my needs like foods ang other expenses. It helps me to have a business like computer shop. It is very useful for us when you know how to use it

Really? Wow that was pretty cool to think that bitcoin was verry useful and helpful for you. That was actually the real usage of bitcoin is to make it use as a regular currency in order to purchase stuffs and other important things.

despite the fact that bitcoin or any other cryptos were mainly built online and only works thru digital/virtual world , they can still be useful in a real world environment because right now , there are now many merchants that enables bitcoin to be used on offline transactions.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
June 07, 2018, 11:07:51 PM
For me I use bitcoin to buy my needs like foods ang other expenses. It helps me to have a business like computer shop. It is very useful for us when you know how to use it
Activity: 61
June 07, 2018, 07:44:39 PM
Actually, I find it quite horrible, even the warren buffett must pay attention to it, there are too many public prosecutions and so much effort, now I just need to help the state is offline All done
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
terra-credit.com
June 07, 2018, 07:37:52 PM
Bitcoin is very useful and it is big help for me, I use first to convert my bitcoin money into cash then after that I buy whatever I want like new gadgets, a jewelry and etc. It is very helpful and useful. I am so thankful and happy to met bitcoin it brings me happiness and success in life.
So you do not use bitcoin to make payment transactions directly, you exchange the bitcoin first with fiat. The OP discusses the use of bitcoin in real life, maybe it means you get a profit from trading or investing with bitcoin, then you use the profit to meet your life needs like buying jewellery, right?
Activity: 798
Merit: 121
June 07, 2018, 05:35:55 PM
I've use bitcoin to buy computers, gold, silver, and various collectibles on this forum. It is very useful if you know how to spend it.
Bitcoin is very useful and it is big help for me, I use first to convert my bitcoin money into cash then after that I buy whatever I want like new gadgets, a jewelry and etc. It is very helpful and useful. I am so thankful and happy to met bitcoin it brings me happiness and success in life.
Activity: 168
June 07, 2018, 09:21:44 AM
I usually read on news and blogs about bitcoin, It is usually used in investment, Trading are the most common used in bitcoin, It could also a medium to purchased goods and a form of payments for any services rendered in digital world. Bitcoin is very efficient to use in terms of processing transactions.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Improve your mode of payment with crypto
June 07, 2018, 09:13:29 AM
Don't you think price blast not correlate with its real life usage since its inception?

Its hoarded for speculative purpose but how many major cities in the world have even its ATM?

I mean we all the time correlate its value with fiat currency then buy/take then what's its purpose in my day to day life?

Real life usage of Bitcoin has now shifted more to investment although there are some some stores which accepts Bitcoin as medium of exchange. Bitcoin users have come to understand that holding Bitcoin for a long term is more lucrative and no prefer to hold than to actually trade or patronize items with it.
Activity: 462
June 07, 2018, 09:10:59 AM
all that could happen, I also had to imagine the cost of our daily spending that had been using fiat money instead of bitcoin. some areas in my country already use the system . But myself have never done . I think 'what they do not lose ?, the fee from this bitcoin transaction I think expensive.  next as you ask how long they wait for confirmation?
.    Bitcoin is like a great great great job that I have because brings me so much comfort and convenience  because it keeps me financially stable and not having any trouble with money as compared to my life that back then that I don't know anything about crypto currency's and I can see that it's such a great experience to know this
Activity: 95
June 07, 2018, 09:10:55 AM
different from me, i have not received income from bitcoin because at this time i still follow project length duration and let alone i just as beginner still pioneering.
Activity: 154
June 07, 2018, 09:10:08 AM
For me bitcoin is an investment and place to multiply money.
You can use bitcoin in everyday life as well as shopping, alms and so forth.Because today many stores, restaurants, mosques that receive payment with bitcoin.

I think No need to have bitcoin as a way of payment. You can easily exchange your bitcoin in USD or whatever your local currency with the help of an exchanger and then pay to the buyer. Why limit yourself to just sticking bitcoin. You can continue to earn wealth as well and keep spending on the same level and it gives you all the freedom you want.
Nothing like that. It does not matter if the bitcoin confirmation is slow or what. When you send a bitcoin, you can not actually refund the payment so the buyer is sure that he or she will get the money. Also, you can negotiate a fee and ask the buyer to pay half and you will pay half of the confirmation which will be faster.
Activity: 140
June 07, 2018, 09:09:25 AM
Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurencies now, it does not have to be useful in everyday life. Just like the gold. Altcoins will do the job  Grin
Activity: 462
June 07, 2018, 09:06:07 AM
Bitcoin is very helpful in my life and makes my life better and comfortable in everyday and economic needs, bitcoin like a hero in every problem I face especially in financial matters.
and besides I can help for the needs of my family and make them happy because I can realize what they want for my family and me.
    Bitcoin is like a great great great job that I had in my life because it brings me so much comfort and convenience in me because  it gives me financially stable and not to have both of them anything with my financial needs and wants
Activity: 147
June 07, 2018, 09:02:00 AM

We all anticipate the real life usage of Bitcoin but we have neglected some of these issues. But new projects are being developed everyday and some almost all of them are geared to solve a challenge with the crypto community. Some are developing smart contracts to help improve the transaction systems. So i think generally crypto is still in its early stage and we can expect enhancement as time goes on
Activity: 48
June 07, 2018, 08:41:17 AM
all that could happen, I also had to imagine the cost of our daily spending that had been using fiat money instead of bitcoin. some areas in my country already use the system . But myself have never done . I think 'what they do not lose ?, the fee from this bitcoin transaction I think expensive.  next as you ask how long they wait for confirmation?
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
June 07, 2018, 03:47:12 AM
Bitcoin is very helpful in my life and makes my life better and comfortable in everyday and economic needs, bitcoin like a hero in every problem I face especially in financial matters.
and besides I can help for the needs of my family and make them happy because I can realize what they want for my family and me.
So, do you use it as a commodity? So you get a profit that you can use to help meet family needs and raise economic standards. It is very cool.
My conclusion, most people do use it as a commodity and an asset, very rarely used as a means of payment.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
June 07, 2018, 03:35:11 AM
Activity: 420
June 07, 2018, 03:28:18 AM

Actually I would love to use Bitcoin in real life but unfortunately, in my country, the use of Bitcoin is still limited. In fact, it should not be if there is a store that uses payment through Bitcoin. If there is a store like that I'm sure the store will get severe sanctions because it violates the rules set by the government. I hope the government will receive Bitcoin in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: