Pages:
Author

Topic: Real life usage of bitcoin - page 35. (Read 8971 times)

Activity: 239
Merit: 10
June 03, 2018, 11:02:31 PM
Don't you think price blast not correlate with its real life usage since its inception?

Its hoarded for speculative purpose but how many major cities in the world have even its ATM?

I mean we all the time correlate its value with fiat currency then buy/take then what's its purpose in my day to day life?

Who will accept it in store when confirmation time is so long.
Personally, bitcoin has a very powerful use in my daily life and also with others. Besides from other people earning salary in their real life job, because of the use bitcoin, it gives people opportunity to earn more extra money at a very convenient ways. And over-all, because of the help and use bitcoin then daily income has never been a problem to other workers.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
June 03, 2018, 10:57:20 PM
There is no limitation in Bitcoin usage. People can use bitcoin always in real life, commercial life and business life. I used my bitcoins in big hotels and for online purchasing.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
PlayGame.com
June 03, 2018, 09:37:41 PM
as we know that bitcoin is a digital currencies and it doesn't have the physic form and I think bitcoin can be used in real life usage but we need to change the payment method, like how to pay with bitcoin in real life, if we want to use bitcoin we need to input the address and amount manually I think we can't do it every day because its too risky if we input eh wrong address or wrong amount
Activity: 224
June 03, 2018, 08:55:30 PM
Real Life usage? . I think people just use bitcoin for earnings, to increase their wealth. And some also they made bitcoin as their primary job for their daily life. SOme also, They are already give up their profession and do bitcoin in their life. Because here you can earn a lot.
Activity: 212
Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing
June 03, 2018, 08:43:05 PM
For me bitcoin is an investment and place to multiply money.
You can use bitcoin in everyday life as well as shopping, alms and so forth.Because today many stores, restaurants, mosques that receive payment with bitcoin.

You are definitely right about that. Bitcoin has a real life usage with better transaction. Using bitcoin it is faster to transfer money from time to time.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
June 03, 2018, 07:16:01 PM
For me bitcoin is an investment and place to multiply money.
You can use bitcoin in everyday life as well as shopping, alms and so forth.Because today many stores, restaurants, mosques that receive payment with bitcoin.
Activity: 355
Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing
June 03, 2018, 07:08:15 PM
The real use of bitcoin is that you can buy a lot of things you need to care for bitcoin because I'm lucky because I have a BTC so far it will help me

Defenitely agree with your statement, bitcoin has a real life usage for financial system. Additional to that it has a usage in transaction system which is more convinient.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 504
June 03, 2018, 07:05:54 PM
Don't you think price blast not correlate with its real life usage since its inception?

Its hoarded for speculative purpose but how many major cities in the world have even its ATM?

I mean we all the time correlate its value with fiat currency then buy/take then what's its purpose in my day to day life?

that is why bitcoin not really good to use as currency, it not accepted in some countries and fees or confirmation time is main problem too. it wouldn't happen if what we bought have price less than transaction fee
Activity: 413
● KEEP CALM & HODL ●
June 03, 2018, 06:44:47 PM

yes indeed if thought in terms of time and how to use I think the transaction with bitcoin is so time consuming and difficult but it is needed in an investment with bitcoin patience and thoroughness

it does have to happen by having good patience to generate high profits. Try to be patient.
Activity: 336
June 03, 2018, 06:39:46 PM
I agree that bitcoin and fiat currencies are complementary, not replace each other. That's why there are times when we can easily transact with fiat money and easily transact with bitcoin. If in real life it's hard to trade with bitcoin, we can use fiat money. We need to remember that not all countries allow transactions with bitcoin so that fiat money is also very important function. So I do not want to bother if it has to be rigid using bitcoin for the real world and online transactions. Therefore, all means of payment have their respective advantages and disadvantages.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
June 03, 2018, 06:28:08 PM

yes indeed if thought in terms of time and how to use I think the transaction with bitcoin is so time consuming and difficult but it is needed in an investment with bitcoin patience and thoroughness
Activity: 50
June 03, 2018, 06:00:23 PM
I do not think there is such a thing and there is no problem if the confirmation in bitcoin is slow or what. When you send the bitcoin you get it really returns it in the payment so that the consumer is confident and that will earn his money. Also you can negotiate fees that require consumers to pay half of the confirmation that will be faster and do not need to have bitcoin as a way of payment. You can easily exchange bitcoin in local currency and then pay to the consumer. Thanks
Activity: 340
June 03, 2018, 05:22:43 PM
Yeah your right. If they want to be a realistic they need to study how can be possible in fast transaction, using bitcoin they need to have a protocol or some innovation to make the transaction will quick as possible in real life wee need that. And i know in future it will happen because pf the innovation of technology.
Activity: 281
June 03, 2018, 05:15:37 PM

Buying bitcoin is an advantage to a people, bitcoin has a lot of functions that may help your way of living much easier, you can transer a money much quicker an safer, can pay a bill in just a second, can use to buy a products online, etc.
Activity: 266
June 03, 2018, 05:01:58 PM

I think the purpose of buying bitcoin, because bitcoin has many functions such as: faster money transfer process, wealth heaping tools and modren payment tools more efficient (bitcoin can provide benefits).
for now there are some online stores that receive payments through bitcoin and I see online store stores that receive payments (bitcoin transactions) are currently increasing probably because of the progress of the current era, so many have received bitcoin as a very useful digital currency even very popular.
Activity: 42
June 03, 2018, 04:49:21 PM
What is the real life usage of bitcoin? Well, bitcoin can be traded and convertable to fiat money which we use in purchasing our daily material needs and even paying services or accounts. Bitcoin is a good source of investment. Now if you question of being slow in accessing in it, thats normal. You need exert time and effort as in the usual field of work. But only if you have patience, then you can really experience the benefits of bitcoin in your real life
Activity: 246
June 03, 2018, 04:42:16 PM
BTC had to come first because it's easiest to understand and trust. That doesn't make it the best. When animals evolve they go through many intermediary stages that are determined by environmental factors. They do not leap to the ideal form, nor is the progression always linear. Pretend as if we started in the water and evolved into a fish and the fish is btc. But the water is competitive and we can't outcompete Visa or PayPal at this point in the water and there's food on the land so we struggle to get out of the water and crawl in the mud for our food. The mud represents the darknet markets. Yes a fish isn't the best for traversing the mud but it works and is a necessary first step before we grow legs and start to run.
Activity: 266
June 03, 2018, 04:42:09 PM
There are many things you can do with bitcoin, since most of them accept bitcoin. Like you go to car shop you can buy one using bitcoin. Also using bitcoin to build or grow a micro business.
Activity: 154
June 03, 2018, 04:37:16 PM
They add a little gold for a more stronger foundation of some items like the diamonds. The same is the usage of btc but in the cryptoworld.

I want to use bitcoin to buy exactly the same stuff as fiat, hoard, partially invest, buy stuff from digital games and online purchases to stores. I will exchange it with the currency that exists in my country with the help of an exchanger and then paying to the buyer. You can keep earning wealth as well and keep spending on the same level and it gives you all the freedom you want.
for me the real usage of bitcoin is through investment and payment on different transations to estabidhment that accept bitcoin.
Activity: 303
June 03, 2018, 04:34:50 PM
Bitcoin is been used by people for payment of goods and services and also it serves as a form of investment. Since bitcoin price is volatiles, people normally buy where the price fall and sell when the price rise.
Pages:
Jump to: